It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a seemingly obvious question for Jussie Smollett

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why are those on the left so desperate for people to stop looking into this? Makes me think there is even more to the cover up than we thought.

And no, no “innocent” man freely pays $10k to the government unless through taxes. Though Smollett (sp) keeps saying over and over that he’s innocent, so why did he pay? Why did he flee Chicago? Why did the prosecutor recuse, then unrecuse herself? If she did nothing out of the ordinary, why is she on an “explanation” tour?

Guess it’s okay for the left that poor black kids do time in a Chicago for possession but trying to start a race war gets you nothing?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

For once I agree with you, man.

At one time I agreed with you...

Ya'll are falling for their distraction tactics. You're all bent out of shape and using all of your attention and brain power to bicker about some asshole celebrity who pulled a stupid stunt two months ago. Some people don't even know who Jesse Smolliwhatever is, and their lives are just fine without him.

Yup... so why all the attention here from media and critters? Both initially... throughout... and continuing with no end in sight? There's more to this. The story behind the story. That's what's got me intrigued.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure Chicago has more pressing concerns that people would be better served putting all of their brainpower into solving. We could put our attention to things much more productive.

To that extent, I agree and disagree. The corruption underlying ALL Chicago politics is the most pressing concern because the corruption infects and infests every aspect of Chicago life and politics. It may be that blowing this incident wide open could blow open many other doors and put lots of very deserving critters in the public hot seat.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

She came out today or yesterday on that tour and said, that the outcome would have been the same if they prosecuted him using that "Alternative Sentencing" that Holder and Obama put into play to let POC off the hook for certain crimes while whitey gets the full force of law!!!

Can you beat that for an excuse??? These idiots are losing their damn minds or either we are witnessing the rise of the new Reich!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: dfnj2015

Like how did Acosta let Jeffrey Epstein walk for pedophilia and sex trafficking?

The judge was not cooperating?????

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: network dude

Is there anything more important to discuss in politics than this story? I'm just wondering.

For once I agree with you, man.

Ya'll are falling for their distraction tactics. You're all bent out of shape and using all of your attention and brain power to bicker about some asshole celebrity who pulled a stupid stunt two months ago. Some people don't even know who Jesse Smolliwhatever is, and their lives are just fine without him. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure Chicago has more pressing concerns that people would be better served putting all of their brainpower into solving.

We could put our attention to things much more productive.

I guess it's a question of values. Many people blogging politics want to keep distraction levels as high as possible so the people currently in power keep the status quo.

edit on 28-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: dfnj2015

Like how did Acosta let Jeffrey Epstein walk for pedophilia and sex trafficking?

The judge was not cooperating?????

Non prosecutorial plea deal. This year a judge ruled prosecutors violated victims rights.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He did what he did cos he wants to keep anal retention. If he did time that would be the first thing to go.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This guy has been exposed to be a liar and a race baiter, not only in the eyes of conservatives but much of the liberal world as well. He has been fired from his job and my bets are he will never act in a major role ever again. His days of usefulness to that liberal cause are over. He will never be used as a tool by the liberal elite again as he has proven himself to be to stupid to be of any value to them.

I am as perplexed by his release dependent on his acceptance of those easy conditions as the next guy. But to me it makes no sense that some ''powerful'' liberal has stepped in to set him free. What purpose could there be for this to happen? The only one I can come up with is this was done to keep him quiet if indeed there was collusion between him and any other high ranking liberal such as (name your guesses)

For me, I'm just going to accept that it is as simple as is stated by the Cook County Attorney's office. Hopefully the feds will get him and lock him up for his ''fake letter'' in the mail charge.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think its amusing trump is so bothered by smollet. It's an embarrassment. But when his pedophile sex trafficker buddy Epstein walked out with time served and a non prosecutorial plea deal he actually promoted the prosecutor to become the labor secretary.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier
You know, I don't think that Trump really HAS any buddies. It is hard for me to imagine that he has anyone who wants to spend time with him other than to suck off the teat of wealth that surrounds him. I imagine that those around him are there to take advantage of him and his stupidity and the opportunities for easy money and other forms of largess that seems to flow in his wake.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I would agree. Ole Jeffe was a billionaire I think he had things other powerful men wanted. Like an island with underage girls.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So what if he came out and said "completely exonerated" on live TV?

Personally I think the evidence shows he set it up but all charges being dropped makes him innocent.... does it not?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This guy has some balls ..

"Smollett vs. Chicago as actor wants apology,

link
e dit on 3/28/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
So what if he came out and said "completely exonerated" on live TV?

Personally I think the evidence shows he set it up but all charges being dropped makes him innocent.... does it not?

If it doesn't upset you, then it's all good. I happen to think it's a bit screwed up. I hold out hope that his letter to himself will hang him, and perhaps help hang whomever helped with his exoneration, but I have seen how things work, and know that's a long shot. If I can't vent here, then where do I go?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think an even better question would be be, what if the Chicago Police had actually found two white guys that vaguely resembled the attackers Jussie had described?
Arrested w/ only each other as alibis?

Would Jussie have felt compelled to come clean, or let innocent people sit?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

No prize, really? I’ve been going about this all wrong

<< 1   >>

join