It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a seemingly obvious question for Jussie Smollett

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

'He had to do nothing. There were no obligations, no conditions. These are the things that he chose to do because this is his character,' she said. On Tuesday, the Cook County State's Attorney's office said in a statement that the charges 'would not have been dropped' had he not complied with the terms of their agreement. 'The charges were dropped in return for Mr. Smollet's agreement to do community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the City of Chicago.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

why would an innocent man agree to pay 10 grand and do community service?

I'm sorry I don't have more to offer with this, but until we get an answer to that one question, the rest of it seems a bit wrong.

It's time to see who is involved in this and expose it all.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why would an innocent man agree to pay 10 grand

Just proves He Is Guilty.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why is this website so sloooowwwww? Are there too many pop-ups?
edit on 28-3-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: double post due to ATS time lag.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
This guy is guilty AF, but assume, hypethicall, he wasn't. 10 grand is peanuts compared to the cost of legal counsel in a criminal case.

People take plea deals all the time, for the sake of expedience.

Just sayin......

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

You posted at 31min after the hour. Normally 27min-31min after each hour the site is super slow

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's time to see who is involved in this and expose it all.

Yup. I don't think Jussie's an innocent victim in all this... but I don't think anyone involved is an innocent victim.

Was this just an opportunity for Foxx to give a big FU to Rahm and Johnson in their longstanding and ongoing feud?

Why weren't the Osundairo brothers charged as accomplices before and after the fact? Were they given any kind of immunity/plea agreement?

What role did Geragos -- Avenatti's (alleged) partner in crime -- play in all this?

And, of course, did the Smollett family's good friends the Obamas contribute anything to the efforts?

Someone needs to FOIA any and all emails, text messages, memos, etc., between the principal parties. With the records sealed and apparently expunged, that's all we've got.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Is there anything more important to discuss in politics than this story? I'm just wondering.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Nobody said he was innocent.

There were basically no victims except all the people trying to survive in Chicago who go to jail for almost anything.

Chicago is always in competition with Florida for the bribe capital of the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Like how did Acosta let Jeffrey Epstein walk for pedophilia and sex trafficking?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is there anything more important to discuss in politics than this story? I'm just wondering.

show me the thread you did on the important issues, and I'll look into it. till then, STFU. There is no prize awarded for douche of the week.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Nobody said he was innocent.

There were basically no victims except all the people trying to survive in Chicago who go to jail for almost anything.

Chicago is always in competition with Florida for the bribe capital of the world.

um...he did.
www.eonline.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'd say it merits discussion, maybe not so many separate threads though.
Jussie isnt really worth multiple threads.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wait do people really not know there are two systems of justice? One for the welathy connected and one for everyone else?

I bet the same people outraged about this also didn't realize rich people get their kids into jobs and colleges with their connections and donations.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Like how did Acosta let Jeffrey Epstein walk for pedophilia and sex trafficking?

check with Bill Clinton, he may know something.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Well sure but the prosecutor did not.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Apparently trump, acosta, dershowitz and many others as well.

Acosta however was the prosecutor not Clinton. Now he is in the cabinet.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

For once I agree with you, man.

Ya'll are falling for their distraction tactics. You're all bent out of shape and using all of your attention and brain power to bicker about some asshole celebrity who pulled a stupid stunt two months ago. Some people don't even know who Jesse Smolliwhatever is, and their lives are just fine without him. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure Chicago has more pressing concerns that people would be better served putting all of their brainpower into solving.

We could put our attention to things much more productive.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

what could I have done with my time different? What did you do with your time? what would you have done with the time you spent replying to a thread you didn't want to reply to? irony, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Apparently trump, acosta, dershowitz and many others as well.

Acosta however was the prosecutor not Clinton. Now he is in the cabinet.

as I said in the other thread, investigate it all, and find all who used his services, then put them all in jail. every last one. even if it's Trump.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That is great but here on planet earth the prosecutors are the problem. So while I respect your idealism it's just pure fantasy. They already investigated him had evidence and let him go. That's reality.

I think the fact the prosecutor is now the labor secretary. A judge has said he broke the law but who cares he is rich and connected. Who can serve justice 8f the highest powers are corrupt?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join