It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for total transparency in government.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

the fbi is investigating jessie - is this a good or bad investigation? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Like you said they would probably exploit that too.

Truth be told, everyone should be allowed to vote though. A vast majority of us have paid taxes, and I think that's as good of a reason to be able to vote as anything. Even if you're a dumbass, you have the right to an opinion on how your money is spent.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

At least know the candidates stances on some issues.. How many people voted Democrat based on anti-trumpusm? Or how many voted anti-democrat based on anti-liberalism .

Too much dumb voters.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Maybe the congress and senate shouldn't be allowed to look into political misconduct.

Pfft. Constitutional Scholar, you are not. Congress should abandon their constitutional oversight duties and reject the separation of powers and checks and balances?

Trump for dictator! MAGA! Yeah!

edit on 28-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I still want to see the list of 87 congressmen who used the congressional hush fund to silence accusations of sexual harassment.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It was more a joke than anything. However it's not. Since it's probably the reason for the electoral college. To prevent dumb people from being manipulated. Of course that failed. (Yes I understand the other reason for the EC)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I think that is part of it. But you need to know the stances they are presenting are probably the opposite of what they will do.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The sheer number of resources and man-hours being spent to peer into Trump’s private affairs is sickening. Though I’m not certain, it feels to me corrupt and malicious, not something that was started with probable cause or a sense of justice, but malice, deceit and abuse of power.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
deflection shields UP! RUN AWAY!!!!!

predictable and pathetic. But funny. Thanks for the lolz.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

The 25 million is probably equal to the money they spend on lobster tails and crab over two years for their dinner parties. In fact I think the lobster tails come out to 3 times as much over two years. Paul sent out an article saying its 3.4 million a month in lobster and crab the feds spend.

My numbers were off they spend 22 million a year on lobster tails.

www.google.com...

Did you get any? I sure didn't.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

full transparency - would that include showing tax returns? or, is better if they say they will but don't? which would you prefer?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It's long past time for transparency in government. In fact, we shouldn't even have to be asking/suggesting/demanding transparency in government. Our Constitution demands transparency in government and demands that the government (and its officials) not only do everything in public view, but must prove themselves to the public in everything they do.

It's only because they can hide behind "national security" and color of law that they get away with half the crap they do.

Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Pfft. Constitutional Scholar, you are not. Congress should abandon their constitutional oversight duties and reject the separation of powers and checks and balances?

Yea you're right, there's no way an independent body who are specialized in investigating matters could do the leg work and present findings so that congress and senate can retain their constitutional authority of checks and balances.

We're much better off having unqualified elected officials set up "investigations" that many times are political and take up most of their time.

I don't know what I was thinking trying to think outside the box or for myself for that matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I still want to see the list of 87 congressmen who used the congressional hush fund to silence accusations of sexual harassment.

I want Congress to get random drug testing. And also, they should have to pay 20% of their healthcare costs out of pocket before the policy kicks in. It seems only fair.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It's long past time for transparency in government. In fact, we shouldn't even have to be asking/suggesting/demanding transparency in government. Our Constitution demands transparency in government and demands that the government (and its officials) not only do everything in public view, but must prove themselves to the public in everything they do.

It's only because they can hide behind "national security" and color of law that they get away with half the crap they do.

Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out.

The problem is they don't do anything. The lobbyists do. All they do is fake investigations and cover up each other.

The left and right partisans are hilarious.

Mueller is the man on wait no he is not. Mueller is a corrupt liar with 12 anger Democrats. Oh wait no he is honorable and we should believe him.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
The sheer number of resources and man-hours being spent to peer into Trump’s private affairs is sickening.

I agree. Even though it's only a fraction of what was spent on Whitewater it is sickening!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
deflection shields UP! RUN AWAY!!!!!

predictable and pathetic. But funny. Thanks for the lolz.

is your response to me about stonewalling the mueller report delfection. just want to be sure i'm clear.

haven't you been told, you are now supposed to be on the Health care thing. I'm sure you will get your orders soon. till then, justice for Jussie.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The sheer number of resources and man-hours being spent to peer into Trump’s private affairs is sickening.

I agree. Even though it's only a fraction of what was spent on Whitewater it is sickening!!!

Unlike the Clintons, Trump didn’t bring his corruption to the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

full transparency - would that include showing tax returns? or, is better if they say they will but don't? which would you prefer?

you didn't read the OP, not that I'm surprised. I don't give a rats ass if Trump goes down in flames. As long as the scummy assholes on the left go down with him. Corruption is wrong, no matter who does it. When the idiot left realizes what that means, and what integrity really is, perhaps they will be able to guide you to understanding things a bit better.

Full transparency. Not just for Trump. Read that a few times until it sinks in.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Unlike the Clintons, Trump didn’t bring his corruption to the Whitehouse.

hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join