It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for total transparency in government.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Corruption is synonymous with power.

This was true then, true now and will be true forever.

Bingo.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

As long as there is no classified information that will hurt someone, why not release it? The media has been going nuts over this report for a long time. Just release it so we can hear the end of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In a way, we’re getting there. Technology is making it easier and easier to get access to information. The biggest firewall protecting the mass release of potentially damaging information is the media. Their coverage and spin of information dictates a large majority of public response. But more and more we’re seeing bits of information slip past that firewall. It’s just going to be up to the public to interpret it correctly and form their own opinion/conclusion on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Endless investigations.

You make me laugh. Endless investigations like Benghazi? Hillary's Emails? Stained blue dresses?

You know, someone should look into Saturday Night Live and Jimmy Kimmel!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The media has been going nuts over this report for a long time. Just release it so we can hear the end of it.

There will be no end of it. It's gonna have just enough scraps for both sides to tear into each other.

The media will milk it for every dollar that they can while the left sabotages their chances for 2020 while still focusing on taking Trump down through a gotchya rather than winning an election. Halfway there and instead of unifying around a platform they are "unifying" against one man who baited them. It almost makes me think it's by design.
edit on 28-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I agree. Let fair be fair all around. Both left and right have plenty of skeletons. We'd be finding some george soros funded congress lefty and some anti-climate change righty funded by big oil.

I mean you can find that already, but I bet the ties stretch even farther.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: luthier

How about we stop the investigation done by the same people who are corrupt and we focus on legislation and debating legislation.

These morons create the issues to begin with by their votes. Nobody seems to watch their votes.

Lets take Devin Nunes the AOC of the right. This guy literally votes for and proposes surveillance expansion including fisa every time there is vote. Then has a whole drama routine set up when it goes south.

I think its actually time to move the f on and go on debating legislation for all Americans. Regardless of the media psyops of fox and CNN most Americans are not partisan nutjobs and have opinions from both conservative and liberal ideologies.

nope, investigations is what's important to the left. Endless investigations. I say let's go all out. Investigate everyone. To hell with legislation, we have enough laws. You can't change the narrative just because you are loosing in epic fashion. Your side made the rules, now you have to live by them. Tear it down.

Remember how many of their own they sunk with the #MeToo movement? That was another failed attempt to bring Trump down. Investigating real corruption will end the same way. Watch.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If you truly want transparency in government, you should be calling for the release of the Mueller report, instead of trashing those of uswho are.

I sure hope the Republican controlled government releases documentation that will make the Democrats look bad.

The Mueller report is meaningless white noise to distract people from demanding real change.

The real owners of this country are not going to allow what real power is doing to be revealed. The trillions of dollars missing from Pentagon budgets will never be found.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

i'd love to know what putin and trump talked about in Helsinki. lol

why didn't the republicans investigate clinton when they had control of the house and senate?

link   

Endless investigations.

You make me laugh. Endless investigations like Benghazi? Hillary's Emails? Stained blue dresses?

Maybe the congress and senate shouldn't be allowed to look into political misconduct.

That should be the job of the DOJ.

The legislators could then make laws and control the purse while the DOJ could "do justice".

It would almost be like the people we pay would be doing their jobs.

Now that I thought about everything I typed I'm laughing at myself for thinking it's possible.

link   

Endless investigations.

it's like you aren't smart enough to realize who was in power when all those investigations took place. And to see how corrupt they were, you still cling to the fantasy that everything was all good. that's a special kind of something right there.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

i disagree otherwize they'd have already released it.

the're clearly stonewalling.. it's funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

haven't you been told, you are now supposed to be on the Health care thing. I'm sure you will get your orders soon. till then, justice for Jussie.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's why people have to stop watch the big networks of bias media. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, ect...

If we had a large population that would boycott the endless constructed left vs right madness then maybe we might have better medias.

Yet, the American populace relishes in this divide and like you said, is now building an election around anti-trumpism.

I think it is by design. If you can predict the reaction of the left vs right, then you can know how to influence it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That may be true but some people also understand all it does is destroy chances of working together for the people. At some point it just makes more sense to focus on legislation and using legislation to control the authority government has to run free with corruption.

Congress doesn't investigate things efficiently or without bias. So it sounds great for the bases but in the end it's the corrupt investigating the corrupt. They aren't going to expose how they are all tied.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Endless investigations.

it's like you aren't smart enough to realize who was in power when all those investigations took place. And to see how corrupt they were, you still cling to the fantasy that everything was all good. that's a special kind of something right there.

How did that Nunes memo work out? That's right they voted to expand fisa...
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

The Republicans are stonewalling? Say it isn't so.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That's why people have to stop watch the big networks of bias media. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, ect...

If we had a large population that would boycott the endless constructed left vs right madness then maybe we might have better medias.

50% of our eligible populace doesn't even vote for the biggest election. The remainder doesn't want to spend time to critically think. They actually want to be told what to think because it's the easy way out and they can wash their hands every four years and say "I did my part".

It's in our culture. We want everything easy, from food to medicine. We don't want to stay active and eat right to be healthy, we want our doctors to prescribe a pill.

One of the follies in looking at all of this is people are so quick to blame "the system", well it's a democracy (republic for you nazis out there), so it's only as good as the people.
edit on 28-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

funny, isn't it trump who want's to shift the conversation. are you going to believe he has any kind of plan this time, too? lolol

he's deperately trying to change the topic because he knows damn well the mueller report is not going to show what he's claiming.

HE didn't get the memo that most people, mainly folks in states he won, do not want to get rid of the aca.. it's funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am with Joe Rogan. There should be a basic test on the issues before you are allowed to vote. Just a low bar baseline that you at least have heard a minimum of what you are voting on. Lol..I guess they would exploit that too with more brainwashing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join