It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for total transparency in government.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Since the left lost their two year pipe dream of catching Trump tugging on Putin's pud, they decided to double down and go full retard. Now they want every aspect of Trump's business ties so they can try to catch him on something, anything.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Democrats tell Donald Trump's accountant to hand over EVERYTHING he has done for the president, his web of companies, family trusts and LLCs - including details of his Buffalo Bills bid and D.C. hotel

If this is fair, then what about other members of congress? Can we dive into Pelosi's money? Maxine's Waters money? Adam Shiff's money? I think it's time to put all the cards on the table. Everyone drop your pants and prepare for inspection. You asked for it, let's be fair. As I have said all along, if Trump is guilty of something, then charge him along with any other republican who did something illegal. But don't you even think for a second that the other side get's to slide by and not face the same scrutiny.

I've been thinking about the college scandal as well. How far back does this practice go? Did Trump buy his degree? Did Obama buy his degree (or was it bought for him by those who wanted him to be their Manchurian candidate? Lets get to the bottom of all the corruption.

I know what things I have done wrong in this lifetime. And they don't amount to much. I'd be willing to be most of us are in the same boat or perhaps even less guilty. Yet, we have this level of corruption in our leadership? It's time for some changes. But first, it's time to tear that #ing curtain down, and probe every tiny spot in our political leaders. I know it won't happen, but damn, it sure would be nice to get some consistency instead of the assholes thinking they are above our laws.

Tear it down.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Never happen. The people in power like everything exactly the way it is. If you want to take the power back you will have to fight for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

How about we stop the investigation done by the same people who are corrupt and we focus on legislation and debating legislation.

These morons create the issues to begin with by their votes. Nobody seems to watch their votes.

Lets take Devin Nunes the AOC of the right. This guy literally votes for and proposes surveillance expansion including fisa every time there is vote. Then has a whole drama routine set up when it goes south.

I think its actually time to move the f on and go on debating legislation for all Americans. Regardless of the media psyops of fox and CNN most Americans are not partisan nutjobs and have opinions from both conservative and liberal ideologies.
edit on 28-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If you truly want transparency in government, you should be calling for the release of the Mueller report, instead of trashing those of uswho are.

edit on 28-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If you truly want transparency in government, you should be calling for the release of the Mueller report, instead of trashing those of us
who are.

you make me smile. It will be released. And when it does and shows what it's said to show, you will have a new talking point delivered to you by CNN. If you weren't so predictable, it would be sad, but at this point, it's comical. Yes, like a clown.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can paraphrase for you. Trump is the same breed of corrupt politician as anyone else in office or that has been in office. The big reveal is he isn't an outsider and abuses power like everyone else.

Now let's focus on creating laws that restrain centralized power. Let the progressives and neocons hash it out where they belong on the fringe.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm really surprised they would call for transparency after everything they've covered up. This shouldn't end well for the democrats. Especially if we start looking into everything. And release the full Mueller report to shut the tits up, they're not gonna be happy either way because there isn't anything to sink Trump. If there was, it would've been leaked before the report was released.

After the report is released, for starters, I want to know what Clinton and Lynch really talked about on the tarmac. We can all agree on that one, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

How about we stop the investigation done by the same people who are corrupt and we focus on legislation and debating legislation.

These morons create the issues to begin with by their votes. Nobody seems to watch their votes.

Lets take Devin Nunes the AOC of the right. This guy literally votes for and proposes surveillance expansion including fisa every time there is vote. Then has a whole drama routine set up when it goes south.

I think its actually time to move the f on and go on debating legislation for all Americans. Regardless of the media psyops of fox and CNN most Americans are not partisan nutjobs and have opinions from both conservative and liberal ideologies.

nope, investigations is what's important to the left. Endless investigations. I say let's go all out. Investigate everyone. To hell with legislation, we have enough laws. You can't change the narrative just because you are loosing in epic fashion. Your side made the rules, now you have to live by them. Tear it down.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

nope, investigations is what's important to the left. Endless investigations. I say let's go all out. Investigate everyone. To hell with legislation, we have enough laws. You can't change the narrative just because you are loosing in epic fashion. Your side made the rules, now you have to live by them. Tear it down.

My side? Classical liberals and libertarians?

I didn't lose anything. And by the way Republicans are calling for investigations all the time. And they never turn out to be true either.

And legislation also limits laws and takes them away. But surely a person as smart as yourself knows the purpose of Congress.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you truly want transparency in government, you should be calling for the release of the Mueller report, instead of trashing those of uswho are.

I think 99% of everyone wants to see the report.... That goes for the Left, Right, and none of the above crowds.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

After the report is released, for starters, I want to know what Clinton and Lynch really talked about on the tarmac. We can all agree on that one, right?

you know it doesn't work like that. Once the table turned, as they have, the rules need to change. Corruption is OK as long as it's on the correct side.

You can see it in the posts of the left. They are such liars and lack integrity to such a degree that they counter themselves. Burn the whole #ing thing down and rebuild it. And remove the traitors. The way our forefathers would have. With ventilation.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here's a start:
And this is just the stuff that's known. Yea, we need more transparency, for sure!

Congressional Misconduct

Look at the huge number of crooked politicians in Illinois and Pennsylvania. It's frightening.
State and local

Here's the Federal politicians:
Federal politicians:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

By all means, get that bby out for a full release!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't really care. The only thing I cared about is that he didn't willingly and knowingly work with Russia.

What I do hope ends are the calls for more investigations by both sides. How did Benghazi do? How about Devin Nunes memo? How is the trump investigation going by the house.

All that does is prevent these morons from doing their job which is to represent their districts. The only people I know who care about partisan investigations are partisans and radicals.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I didn't lose anything. And by the way Republicans are calling for investigations all the time. And they never turn out to be true either.

And legislation also limits laws and takes them away. But surely a person as smart as yourself knows the purpose of Congress.

LOL, pretend you are a virtuous middle grounder. Your history isn't hidden like your integrity is.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm really surprised they would call for transparency after everything they've covered up. This shouldn't end well for the democrats. Especially if we start looking into everything. And release the full Mueller report to shut the tits up, they're not gonna be happy either way because there isn't anything to sink Trump. If there was, it would've been leaked before the report was released.

It's pretty obvious Mueller is more a Mr smith than a Ken star so that point is false.

Second no. Just like Benghazi it will be a massive waste of time.

What would not be a waste of time is limiting the federal power of surveillance over its citizens, but instead they keep voting for more power.

I guess you guys haven't figured out to watch the votes not what is said on cable news.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Who TF doesn't want the report to be made public????

You people are nuts. Stop watching CNN.

link   
Corruption is synonymous with power.

This was true then, true now and will be true forever.

link   
a reply to: luthier

Welcome to the 1%.

I want to read it because it's part of what's going on whether I like it or not. I have disdain for the government and how they waste their time or energy... The only reason I know that they are wasting it is because I keep up with things.

Not being interested in it doesn't make it go away.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

LOL, pretend you are a virtuous middle grounder. Your history isn't hidden like your integrity is.

Do you have a way of debating that isn't based in fallacy, red herrings, strawmen, and ad hominem?

I have always been a critique of the right and left. Dig it up...I have nothing to hide. Yeah I wanted to know if trump violated the law with foreign nationals. I am satisfied he didn't knowingly do so or didn't at all. I defended the investigation now its over and accept the results.

Do you have any actual argument or just the personal attack?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join