It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Magnetic Bacteria Hold The Key To Experiancers?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Maybe, maybe not . . . .

If the key to experiencers is found --> Communication with "Twilight Zone" --> Trade opens with the "Twilight Zone".

Whoever gets there first might rule the world shortly after.

What they will probably trade first is people.

edit on 7-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Enlarged

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Here is an interesting development regarding brain implants;

Developing a hippocampal neural prosthetic to facilitate human memory encoding and recall;

"Objective. We demonstrate here the first successful implementation in humans of a proof-of-concept system for restoring and improving memory function via facilitation of memory encoding using the patient's own hippocampal spatiotemporal neural codes for memory.

This is of much greater interest to me, not least of all because of my own difficulties in storing certain kinds of information (the more I read about the Hippocampus, the more I suspect I have something "different" going on in there, but hey ho), but I have also been trying to get my head around, because, after all, you started this thread on the premise of "high strangeness", the role magnetite particles may play in systemic coherence and whether this demonstrates quantum entanglement.

www.physicscentral.com...

Quantum entanglement dictates that if two electrons are created at the same time, the pair will be “entangled” so that whatever happens to one particle affects the other. Otherwise, it would violate fundamental laws of physics.
The two particles remain entangled even when separated by vast distances.

So if one particle is spin-up, the other must be spin-down, but what's mind-boggling is that neither will have a spin until they're measured.

That means that not only will you not know what the spin of the electron is until you measure it, but that the actual act of measuring the spin will make it spin-up or spin -own.

As difficult as entanglement is to believe, as well as understand, it is a well established property of quantum mechanics. And some physicists are suggesting that birds and other animals might be using the effect to see and navigate Earth's magnetic fields.

The process could work via light-triggered interactions on a chemical in bird’s eyes.

Light would excite two electrons on a molecule in the bird’s eye, switching one onto a second molecule, but the two would remain entangled even though they’re separated.

The Earth’s magnetic field would alter the alignment of the electron’s spins and in the process alter the chemical properties of the molecules. Physicists suspect that the reactions would leave varying concentrations of chemicals throughout the eye, possibly creating a picture of our planet’s magnetic field that would allow birds to orient themselves.

The theory is still in its infancy, but biophysicists already have their eyes on a few chemicals that might enable the birds to detect entanglement.

One such chemical is called cryptochrome and its potential effects already being studied.

It’s thought that that correlated pairs form in cryptochrome in the presence of blue light.

A group of physicists from the University of California at Irvine also studied the European Robin’s ability to sense small quantum changes by tampering with the magnetic field surrounding the birds.

A robin was placed in a cage during migration season and then the physicists switched the polarity of the magnetic field around it. The test indicated that changes on the level of one-thousandth the strength of Earth’s magnetic field would impact the birds’ abilities to orient themselves.

Perhaps even more fascinating is that European Robins might do a better job of detecting quantum entanglement than physics labs currently can. A group of physicists from the University of Oxford have proposed that entanglement could last in a bird’s retina for 100 microseconds, whereas physicists have only been able to make the interaction last for 80 microseconds – despite cooling their experiments to just above absolute zero.

eatgenius.com...

Most, if not all cognitive functions are governed by quantum mechanics. Magnetite displays very unique quantum properties that may help to explain how enormous amounts of information are stored and processed.(2) Magnetite is an excellent absorber of all forms of electromagnetic energy and perhaps the body’s most sensitive antenna. Magnetite, being ferromagnetic and ferroelectric is extremely sensitive to external electromagnetic fields and can transduce these fields into mechanical vibrations. In other words, it can transform or convert one form of energy into another form. Magnetite is also superparamagnetic and can generate very strong fields that affect other magnetite crystals and surrounding structures.(3)

These ferromagnetic crystals are encased in a membrane called a magnetosome and these magnetosomes are embedded in cellular membranes. Magnetite is evenly distributed in the membranes of neurons and astrocytes and coincidentally, these cells are responsible for generating the strongest magnetic fields in the brain.(4) Because magnetosomes are coupled to neuronal membranes, they can control the opening or closing of ion channels and generate action potentials in neurons. Therefore, magnetite is involved in the transmission and modulation of information. Neurons and astrocytes are both involved in memory and memory is most likely based on electromagnetism (5), though memory may not be limited to these cells. There’s evidence that memory is stored in every cell of the body (6) to create quantum coherence. Perhaps the reason why artificial electromagnetic fields can cause neurological impairments such as memory problems in susceptible individuals is through its actions on magnetite, disrupting the quantum processes that normally occur in their brains.

Quantum processes rely on super-fast transmission that is characteristic of electromagnetic communication. Superparamagnetism and quantum tunneling of magnetization are properties of magnetite (7) that allow for extremely quick switching between opposite magnetizations not impeded by energy barriers. Magnetite is capable of tremendously fast electrical switching, the flipping of the on/off electrical switch in magnetite occurs in one trillionth of a second, this is a thousand times faster than modern transistors in computers. (8) Magnetite can store large amounts of information like a quantum bit by changing the orientation of its spin, functioning like data chips, having the memory and processor of a computer.(9) Like a quantum bit, it can process multiple states simultaneously.(10) This lightning speed quantum processing is happening in the quantum computer that is your brain.

As mentioned earlier, magnetite is very sensitive to any external magnetic field so it should not be surprising that it is quite sensitive to light. It absorbs photons of almost every energy level.(11) Magnetite is an excellent absorber of ultraviolet radiation and is also good at transmitting visible light.(12) This may mean that magnetite uses these light frequencies in cellular signaling as well. For example, magnetite can absorb red light from the sun and transmit this to mitochondria which then uses this red light to generate ATP. If this is the case, this means that light’s interactions with magnetite is critical to cellular communication in the brain.

Fascinating stuff!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

They're clearly missing several points if that's what they're after.

As I said in the TTSA thread, they need to study the humanities, get themselves some of the context they are lacking if that's their end-goal.

edit on 7-4-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: clearly but not clearly

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Realistically, the humanities are probably not high on the military or corporate reading lists.

I doubt it would be a altruistic scientist nor humanitarian who decides what is most valuable.

Desires . . . .

edit on 7-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It is though why public monies allocated to research can be so well abused, given the general ignorance that is made to pervade those education system which reward the ability to recall what it is told and fails to encourage critical thinking, let alone questioning of standard practices. Combine those social attributes with conservation religious values that put further restrictions on learning and you're just not in the same league as the rest of the world. Might only gets you so far when all your "enemies" possess the intellectual edge that enables them a clearer perspective of the bigger picture. Fortunately for the US their targeted, if not their actual "enemy", is more fundamental than they are.

So all is good in the short term but without more forward looking behaviour, it is all little more than pissing in the wind.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yep, and unfortunately short sighted behaviour is the norm now.

I am not a fan of science, for those reasons you outlined above as well as a few of my own.

In another thread someone outlined how money flows within research with the dependancy on grants being the leverage by outside parties.

Looking back through history to the age of sailing ships and exploration, it was to expand trade and control shipping routes rather than a "spirit of discovery and exploration".

Greed will probably quietly rule the quest for new worlds in the future too.

edit on 7-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Correction

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

A million stars KG if I could

The OP was indeed a question, does this particle play a role in experiences of high strangeness or not?

It certainly plays a very important role in terms of what DARPA and the like are trying to achieve, which is Synthetic Biology essentially.

Apologies it took me a while to reply, I have been tracking a few of the different DARPA programs over a 10yr period. It's interesting as each program is only funded for a few years but the findings passed onto a different named program each 2-3 yrs where the work continues.

I have stated also on the TTSA thread the Importance of photonic data light transfer and its part it plays.

Stuck for time now, but wanted to say a huge thanks for your last post.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Alot of the "programs" I have been looking into are "sold" on helping people....but the reality is most probably quite different!

A few articles in the msm are popping up at the moment too;
www.theguardian.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">The Guardian: The sixth sense: can humans detect the Earth’s magnetic field?.
www.theguardian.com...
edit on p45524192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Keep digging pigsy this is interesting and thanks.

In your second link; putting a person linked to a monitor within a "faraday cage" and then using the "cage" to create different fields around him is very simple. Smart.

To me that suggests they have a fairly good idea of what they are doing. They will get all the frequencies one might say. Similar to having a variable capacitor in an old radio you turned to tune the station. Synthetic biology right there.

One of your PDFs a few pages ago had a logo and slogan: "Harvesting Biology For Defense Technology". Very telling.

I have been tracking a few of the different DARPA programs over a 10yr period. It's interesting as each program is only funded for a few years but the findings passed onto a different named program each 2-3 yrs where the work continues. 

There must be a good reason for that method.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Puharich was experimenting with Faraday cages back in the 1950's under the CIA/DIA etc, the first instance of "channeling the 9" was supposedly under such factors. The influence of electromagnetic fields on peoples bodies/brains has been of interest for a very long time and is key to some of the "odd things" that went on back in the day and its clear that that interest has only grown with time, as has the funding.

They have progressed to the point where they want to build a "mind" and upload / download information to it. It may be much easier to build one than find new ways to influence existing ones...

There are many other areas that cross over into this area of research (as I alluded to in my original postings) but I will leave them out of it for now and concentrate on the science of today and DARPAs programs that cover all parts, but there are some birdy people that are very interested in different facets of this subject.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Interesting. The 50s/60s was also when a lot of advances were made with psychotronics.

Those black boxes and other contraptions were all made using the electronics knowledge of the time. Resistance tuners, tuneable magnets, amplifiers , aerials and so on.

It was odd seeing that bleeding edge research PDF using what looks just like pre-digital engineering.

I wonder if those isolated and different programs are creating modules that all fit together as a functioning reciever/transmitter using 1950's electrical engineering principals.

Not saying that is all they are researching/building.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Sometimes if it isn't broke...dont fix it! - With the psychotronics angle, I believe that's what AAWSAP / Skinwalker ranch was really all about in all honesty.

This area of research is not without its own more recent controversies;

Dr. Alan S. Rudolph, serves as the Vice President for Research at Colorado State University. Dr. Rudolph is a former member of the Senior Executive Service, having served as the Director for Chemical and Biological Technologies Directorate, Research and Development Enterprise, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).

The program that started in 2001 known as "Bio-Magic" was headed up by our good Dr. Alan S Rupdolph, he was accused of hiring in people that were essentially his friends into the program and not based on their ability or merit amongst other things. It wasn't until a complaint was made to DARPA regarding this, was it actually looked into.

Link to Report;
Source

Some of Rudolphs work in 2003, is also quite indicative of where alot of this went / is going;

"Developing advanced toxicology technologies for biomonitoring in national security applications"
Source

"Bioinspired Dynamic Robotics"
www.researchgate.net...

These are just two sideprojects by an old lead of BioMagic - there are many more and once I have collated them all, I will create a timeline of what, who, why and how far I managed to trace them.

As I alluded to in a previous post, alot of these DARPA programs are sold on the premise that they are being looked into to "help" people. People who have suffered from having limbs amputated and or have lost memory or suffered from brain trauma in theaters of war. Whilst alot of these people who have suffered these terrible traumas are wheeled out on TV and you can see them moving a ball on a screen with their mind when they are all hooked up, the reality of what these technologies are actually being investigated and researched for is.......well a lot darker.

edit on p50508192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p51543192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p52521192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Ten or twenty years ago, some of the darker psychotronics experiments that independant (white hat) psychtronic researchers noticed was the broadcasting of influenza "frequencies" from Britain to the European mainland.

To broadcast virulent diseases radionically is not the same as spreading virii. My guess is susceptable people would be symptomatic rather than tissue damaged.

On the surface that might be a "fail" in that a fullblown outbreak did not occur and of course infection cannot be spread person to person.

Yet you could gather a lot of information in regards to targeting ethnicity, gender, age and so on. Also people's reactions to becoming symptomatic of various illnesses. Afterall diagnosis is based on symptoms. To effect a few symptoms mimicing say haemhorahgic fever could have implications.

I haven't heard anything more of that.

I'll have a read of the sources.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

KG -

I have gone through the citations and sources for the paper that you quoted from and have gone and searched for those papers that are mentioned at the bottom of the link you provided.

Some interesting research on its own;

Long-term memory in brain magnetite;

Background hypothesis In an attempt to understand superior cerebral functions such as memory and other cognitive functions, we have proposed a new hypothesis that connects recent neurobiological data with classical physic (electromagnetic forces) and modern nonlinear science (self-organization, attractors). Based on neuroanatomical and biophysical data, we have suggested that besides electrical, molecular and synaptic communications into the neocortex, there is a magnetic interplay between neuronal and astroglial networks [1,2], which is consistent with the statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions [28,29] for explain memory and cerebral computation.

This hypothesis suggests that neural activity-associated magnetic fields (NAAMFs) generated into neocortical minicolumns, can determine, over time, the intensity and orientation of the static magnetic fields in neighboring astrocytes (Fig. 1a). This would result in the generation of complex but specific 3-D magnetic structures supported by the astroglial network, which in combination with columnar attractor states would constitute the basis of short-term memory (Fig. 1b) and other cognitive functions.

Source

Magnetite in the human body: Biogenic vs. anthropogenic

The presence of magnetite in humans, however, also has other potential implications, including possible biological disorders linked to the weak magnetic fields generated by cellular phones, electric power lines, and appliances, or high-field saturation effects from exposure to strong magnetic fields during MRI procedures (7). At the same time, nanoparticles of magnetite are of special interest in the biomedical sciences, because they can be used as carriers for targeted drug delivery (20).

Moreover, magnetite nanoparticles can be exploited for hyperthermia-based cancer therapy, where the heat induced by application of an alternating magnetic field causes necrosis of cancer cells but does not damage the surrounding normal tissue (21). Various researchers have further proposed that endogenous magnetite might play a key role in perception, transduction, and long-term storage of information in the human brain and in other organisms (22). The occurrence of magnetite in cell tissues therefore represents an intriguing dichotomy: On the one hand, the mineral can play a key role in magnetoreception and navigation, and thus survival, of various types of organisms, and on the other hand, it can impart deleterious effects in humans, especially when they are exposed to high PM concentrations in polluted urban environments.

Source

Magnetic and Optical Properties of Isolated Magnetite Nanocrystals

In this work, isolated nano-sized magnetite particles were prepared in a low-concentration dispersant solution, and the magnetic and optical characteristics were investigated. Experimental magnetization and susceptibility data revealed superparamagnetic behavior above the blocking temperature. Additionally, the optical properties of transparent films that were prepared by magnetite with PU (polyurethane) coated on the glass were studied in zero field.

These films exhibit excellent UVB (ultraviolet wavelength ranging from 290– 315 nm) absorption and good transmittance in the visible region, suggesting that nano-sized magnetite not only exhibits excellent magnetic properties, but also exhibits favorable optical properties and could be used in optical applications.

Source
edit on p40718192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You've probably seen this before guys, but just in case you haven't.

This gives an insight into how far psychotronics has progressed, up to the end on the twentieth century anyway.

" Confirming what I'd heard from Kit, Ira told me that Valerie and Puharich had gone over to see Beck in March or April 1977. Beck claims he can take his ELF generator to a coffee shop, turn on the device and cause every child in the place to start crying; conversely he'll tune it to a frequency that includes euphoria...

"Some German executives are said to have a device that shields a person against such waves. In a letter to Ira, Beck writes that 'competent authorities' have asked him not to reveal the frequency in question."

source

Some of the names would be familiar to ATS'ers.

The "Beck" is Dr Bob Beck

The practical application is around in the public domain. The dark stuff not so much. White hats and black hats both do this stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The OP was indeed a question, does this particle play a role in experiences of high strangeness or not?

It certainly plays a very important role in terms of what DARPA and the like are trying to achieve, which is Synthetic Biology essentially.

Apologies it took me a while to reply, I have been tracking a few of the different DARPA programs over a 10yr period. It's interesting as each program is only funded for a few years but the findings passed onto a different named program each 2-3 yrs where the work continues.

I noticed the same pattern when I was looking at Cobra Mist. That involved consuming technology companies, inserting DoD board members, and breaking up the company each time a discovery was made, off loading commercial applications while retaining control of the direction future research was to be focused. While this enabled the technology to be widely accessible, and then further developed in open access research, it consistently held back those technological applications that could have military and national security applications. And so on and so forth.

Since Britain cut the telegraph wires to Germany at the outbreak of hostilities in the First War the US DoD has inserted itself as far as it can into technological research, particularly those related to harnessing and controlling frequencies. As a consequence, by following that pattern of release and suppression to next release you get an idea of what they were doing and how they got from A to B to C to D etc. Given that the outcome to each of us of that process is tangible as we sit here communicating over the internet it is not hard to see that what is "good" has been shared, but there's got to be "bad" stuff too. Right? Or perhaps it's a case of too much good is bad for you and once again we have merely taken in the instrument of control into our very homes and most initmate of spaces.

I have stated also on the TTSA thread the Importance of photonic data light transfer and its part it plays.

I had to look that up and have a bit of a read. Interesting stuff, and positive gains to be had long term.

In order to support a low energy, sustainable communications infrastructure with new photonics technologies, the Passion group came together to tackle the incoming capacity limitations in optical fibre networks in our cities.

“If we are serious about having super-connected citizens, using broadband services such as telework, improved entertainment such as HD and 3D TV on demand, or gaming, remote healthcare, assisted living, enhanced social networking, ‘eLearning’ for example, we need a fibre optic network that is leagues ahead of where it is now,” said Boffi.

“We need a lighter and more flexible internet with low energy consumption. Otherwise, the future internet costs will be unsustainable,” he added.

Passion is an ambitious project to realize a platform based on photonic technologies supporting the development of the future metropolitan communications network, characterized by very high transmission capacity, low cost and reduced energy consumption.

sociable.co...

From what I am able to understand, and that isn't a great deal, is that it is not possible to transfer information via quantum entanglement but that QE provides an instantaneous connection through which information can pass? Do I understand that correctly?

ETA; Or is it just a transfer of energy? I see "transistor" used.

So, so, sooooo far away from my comfort zone. Help!

edit on 9-4-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: fiddling

edit on 9-4-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

KG -

I have gone through the citations and sources for the paper that you quoted from and have gone and searched for those papers that are mentioned at the bottom of the link you provided.

This may interest you too.

www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/enrr/article/download/35862/21205

4. Magnetite and Plants It has been shown that plants contain crystalline magnetite(Fe3O4) (Gajdardziska-Josifovska et al., 2001, McLean et al., 2001), the most powerful magnetic compound in nature. It is the only stable iron oxide that contains Fe2+ and it has been suggested that it is involved in plant memory (Størmer & Wielgolaski, 2010). The magnetite in plants is possibly synthesized de novo like in bacteria and other organisms, but it has also been reported as direct uptake by plants (Zhu et al., 2008; Wang et al., 2011), and is present in all organisms examined. It has been suggested that memory is stored in magnetite crystals in the neurons of the brain (Størmer & Laane, 2009; Størmer, 2013) and involved in storage of the information that arrives neocortex (Banaclocha et al., 2010). Magnetite may be a universal memory molecule in all living cells (Størmer, 2010; Størmer et al., 2011). It has recently been demonstrated that magnetic memory can be stored in just 12 iron atoms (Loth et al., 2012). Even if only a few molecules of magnetite are found also in living plant cells, could that be one reason for a connection between solar cycle periods and the decadal variations found e.g. in phenology of various plants?

The role of magnetite in plants appears to suggest a role in positioning and optimising systemic functions according to the ambient conditions. Since some seeds have been found genetically coded with it's mother's photo-period so that it germinates at the right time, presumably, once germinated, it knows to go towards the light and to drop roots to find a supportive substrate. Absence of either will cause systemic failure. I am wondering at how much of a role magnetite plays in this genetic coding as well as the processes themselves. Plant studies in this area could ultimately reveal a great deal about the role that magnetite plays in our behaviours and non-cognitive functions.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

lol, I know what you mean. Essentially there is a connection with the synthetic biology stuff and Vivex, whose founder is Timothy-e-taylor from Pasulka's "American Cosmic". His companies specialise in spinal implants and etching of dna materials onto bone with zero rejection utilising photonic light transfer (lasers) with no rejection from the hosts.

Here his patents going way back;
Patents

This is the same guy who allegedly worships the odd materials that they found in the desert.

Now I know this is a segway from the OP, but considering the applications of magnetite with synthetic biology, DARPA projects, neural implants and DARPAs "sell" on helping people with spinal and limb damage...there are some areas that do seem to come full circle in some respects.

That however, maybe me connecting dots where none exist, but if the cap fits....

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Keeping on with the DARPA theme, they have a program called SilentTALK.

Basically, telepathy on the battlefield...

Here are a few other programs I came across in my travels;

RAM Program - Restoring Active Memory;
www.darpa.mil...

Overview of BCI (Brain Computer Interface) and AI;
en.dailypakistan.com.pk...

DARPA: We're Moving to Merge Humans and Machines;
www.google.com...

Mostly managed by;

Biological Technology Office (BTO). "From programmable microbes to human-machine symbiosis, biological technologies are expanding our definition of technology and redefining how we interact with and use biology.

The BTO is focused on leveraging advances in engineering and information sciences to drive and reshape biotechnology for technological advantage. BTO is responsible for all neurotechnology, human-machine interface, human performance, infectious disease, and synthetic biology programs within the Agency."

www.techbriefs.com...
edit on p12919192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p27941192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
In terms of weaponisation ; this is quite interesting;

Through a mechanism known as “Ferromagnetic Resonance”, magnetite crystals are some of the best known absorbers of microwave radiation.

The exact resonance frequencies at which these crystals will absorb microwave radiation will depend on several factors, but the expected range is about one to two GHz.

Once absorbed by the nano-crystal, the energy will be first released through the well  understood  “magneto-acoustic” effect. So, if the RF signal is modulated, the cell will be exposed to the frequencies of the modulation.

Next, the cell will be exposed to heat stress and its protecting membrane will seriously be put to test, quite possibly allowing the leak-in of dangerous elements, causing DNA damage and eventually cancer to the medium.

It is rather obvious that the presence of magnetite in the human brain can explain all the “bizarre allegations” regarding the microwave effects on the human brain. ( And evidence exists of elevated levels of magnetite in brain tissue from Alzheimer’s disease patients.)

The frequencies used by the Russians against the US Embassy in Moscow in the  1960s were about 1 and 2 GHz, exactly the top frequencies expected for resonant absorption by magnetite.  And the frequencies used today by Telecom industry are about 1 and 2 GHz. 

gosint.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join