It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Magnetic Bacteria Hold The Key To Experiancers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
In the case of Rendlesham, WHOSE visualised Third Man or 'imaginary friend' would it be? Busty's or Burroughs'? And would such a phenomenon apply 'instantly' to such a situation, compared to, for example, a long mountain trek or a sustained loneliness?

Bustinza's. His account of being pushed to the ground and then picked back up also seems consistent with Third Man accounts. If Bustinza saw it, then it's Bustinza's and perhaps, theoretically, it maintained the position that Bustinza would have been in had he not been pushed to the ground thereby being protected from whatever Burroughs wasn't protected from.

From what I can gather there are no hard fast rules, as in all of these things, it seems highly individualised as well as dependent upon circumstances, but there does seem to be substantial anecdotal evidence from some cool, calm and collected reporters that describe quite complex interactions of helping and being helped by their Third Men. As far as I am aware there are no reports of Third Men being shared but I haven't read all that much on the phenomenon, it may be that it could explain some other experiences, however that would still leave us in need of an explanation for the Third Man.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
Interesting because it says magnetite may be linked to Alzheimer's.

Some people actually take magnetite supplements for alleged supernatural benefits.

I know Eric Pepin's higher balance markets it's own.

It already is shown to interfere with mri's and now we have this as well.

Interesting point there, I stated in the op that new agery buy magnetite as they are "healing stones".

Sufferers of alzheimers have hallucinations of little children/beings in their room, large insects the size of people and other things, alot of which does sound like some encounters people have reported.

All the more interesting when it's believed that a build up of these metals in the brain that cause damage to surrounding brain tissue can/could be one of the main causes.

As for people taking them as supplements...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Interesting point there, I stated in the op that new agery buy magnetite as they are "healing stones".

Not so new age, magnets were in use up to the 18th century, in some places even longer, but that was largely because medicine hadn't progressed very much further than Galen up to that time, and Galen was keen on the use of magnetic stones for healing all manner of ailments. I'm not sure if he recommended consuming them though.

www.magnohealth.co.uk...
edit on 31-3-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: add link

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Ahh thanks KG I was unaware of this, appreciate your input on this thread, as I do in others

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is a good thread, thank you for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
An interesting image from the DARPA NESD program illustrating how they want wireless implants for soldiers, so they don't have to "cut them open"

The Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology (N3) program will fund research on tech that can transmit high-fidelity signals between the brain and some external machine without requiring that the user be cut open for rewiring or implantation. The program was announced in March, and Emondi is currently picking researchers who will be funded under the program. He tells IEEE Spectrum to expect an announcement in early 2019.

It hasn’t escaped DARPA’s attention that no-surgery-required brain gear that gives people superpowers may find applications beyond the military. The proof-of-concept tech that comes out of the N3 program may lead to consumer products, says Justin Sanchez, director of DARPA’s Biological Technologies Office. “ This will spawn new industries,” he says.

The program has two tracks: One for researchers developing completely noninvasive tech and the other for those working on “minutely invasive” technologies. Both those categories require a little explanation.

Interesting Sidenote on the image of "magentic fields"

Source

edit on p27541192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p18640192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Interesting diagram pigsy.

Interface Opportunities

Now if you could herd the magneto-bacteria into a group using magnetics and link them together in a nano scale implant, you could do a lot of things.

Think of the opportunities of 5G and a naturally occuring EM bacteria within the nervous system of the human body.

It would make MKULTRA look like children playing with crayons.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Maybe this is what the kid who can stick spoons to himself magnetically has allot of in his body...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Just a thought.

In a 5G world, magneto-bacteria are probably the last thing one would want in your body and especially the brain. Think in terms of vectors and hacking the mind.

Bacteria - antibiotics.

Waiting on, or trusting in, big pharma to create one is probably a silly idea.

So the place to find the alternative is for instance; a combination of herbs, say thyme and stinging nettle to begin with.

I would also look to the most suppressed alternative medicines. Homeopathy and Radionics for example. Both of those are energetic and work outside the physical.

There are other ways of "experiencing" that don't require a bacteria.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

Well there's also alot of talk in regards to spinal implants and such in this and other related DARPA programs which is interesting considering the work by companies such as Vivex and Endius before it. Timothy "Tyler" Taylor of American Cosmic "fame" is the founder of these companies that do alot of spinal implants and so on...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think so far its important to note the question I asked at the start of this thread;

"Does a simple but not fully understood magnetic particle in human brains hold the answer or some partial answer to episodes of high strangeness?"

If the answer is either yes OR no, its still important to understand the effects of differing strengths of electromagnetic fields on the human body and brain. I think it can be said with quite a degree of certainty that there is a definite interest in some parts of the defense community and its wider applications and how they can use it - OR - are probably already using it.

Does this specific particle play a part in that?

Well its hard to say for definite and I will continue searching and posting my findings along this route as well as the more straightforward EMF effects on humans and high strangeness.

I just wanted to say thank you to all those posting here so far and please; lets keep going

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with Taylor and American Cosmic, I'll look him up today.

There are posters here on ATS who know more than I about implants and medical science and who can contribute better than I.

It is interesting to read those contributions to the pool of knowledge.

But I do know the experiencer side of things and your quote:

Does a simple but not fully understood magnetic particle in human brains hold the answer or some partial answer to episodes of high strangeness?"

is a wonderful question.

We know from earlier in this thread that brain waves/perception can be altered by EM.

Once you know somethong can be done, then the question from the science/military/corporative viewpoint is simply "how" and "what can we do with it".

From an "experiencer" point of view, people are very reluctant to talk about what they experience. ATS'ers know full well the ridicule. Plus we have western medical science treating it as an illness.

Earlier I mentioned chatterbox green fairies in conjunction with manipulating awareness, out of body, sensing presences and brain waves.

I was wondering if anyone would ask what the fairies said. No one did.

What they said can be put this way.

"We see everything you think, every thought."

and in reference to manipulating states of mind,

"We can do that."

Basically they were reading this thread over my shoulder one might say. They do that by watching my thoughts.

What I did was to say "yes" to their suggestion of playing with my brain-waves(?)/perception.

What happened was a lucid dream in vivid colour later that night. I was shown their 'King'.

So what they did was simply prove to me that they can directly alter a human's brain/consciousness at a very fundamental level.

I would suggest that what you are on to with this thread pigsy, is important and has a basis in fact.

Also implication beyond imagination.

edit on 1-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling and enlarged for clarity

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson

From an "experiencer" point of view, people are very reluctant to talk about what they experience. ATS'ers know full well the ridicule. Plus we have western medical science treating it as an illness.

Earlier I mentioned chatterbox green fairies in conjunction with manipulating awareness, out of body, sensing presences and brain waves.

But with all due respect it must be noted that while I believe there are folk who are targeted in various ways there is also an illness that grips some folk. It muddies the waters greatly.

I actually think paranoia was fused and weaponized with a manufactured viral meme to hide some of the real experimentation by encouraging unbalanced folk to catch the "targeted-individual meme-o-virus" so as to make it all look crazy.

You mix psychotronics w/ green fairies and while I find it an interesting & cool thought I'm more curious as to what brand of absinthe you are drinking?

edit on 1-4-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ahh you made my day Gut. I laughed out loud when I read;

You mix psychotronics w/ green fairies and while I find it an interesting & cool thought I'm more curious as to what brand of absinthe you are drinking? 

That might be Gilby's brand gin. I prefer that over the less tasty premium top shelf gin such as blue saphire.

While I like Genfiddich over gin any day, I am reluctant to drink it. That is because the ghosts of dead alchololic Scots head to the distilleries to soak in the vats.

The thought of hairy Scots in kilts with every sip puts me off.

Gin on the other hand does not come with ghosts. The absynth I am just presuming as I am unsure of actual ingredients and modern recipes. The old recipes and the inclusion of tonic water is an interesting study from a folk medicinal point of view.

Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is included in gin I think.

If not the gin as a source of absynth, then it would be the wormwood growing in my "wild garden" set aside untouched by human hands as is the old way in English lore.

(Evil grin) so endeth the peek into the hidden side of alcohol.

The meme, yes I understand what you mean and folks do get targeted.

The "illness" is also a concern. People do fall off their trolly when exposed to certain things. Inflicted and cultivated paranoia are a problem.

My one suggestion here is that the Buddhist way is very disciplined with advice such as "don't look below the heart" and "all the lower worlds are illusion". The student then ignores the dangerous places.

However, black projects and experiencer nobbling to protect "secrets" aside, the "phenomenon", as it is called does make it's presence known/felt. The brain interface to the "phenomenon" is interesting.

I am now thinking that if we can put aside spiritual and occult concepts and bring the "phenomenon" down to earth and closer to the physical by understanding that our brains, perhaps with bacterial/fungal help can interface directly with the "phenomenon".

I think everyone understands that UFO encounters has the perceptual aspect. Certainly encounters with "greys" have perceptial strangeness and often happen at night.

If we ignore what the gov/military/corporations are up to and try to find a way to bring the subject down to earth and within reach of us ordinary folks, the understanding at grass roots will change a lot of things.

Especially if we can remove a lot of the fear.

edit on 1-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Afterthought

I actually think paranoia was fused and weaponized with a manufactured viral meme to hide some of the real experimentation by encouraging unbalanced folk to catch the "targeted-individual meme-o-virus" so as to make it all look crazy.

The study of weaponsation is needed to work out how they do it so self protection can be developed.

Making people look crazy is a problem, but that can be countered to an extent by understanding the mechanics of the encounters.

If the vector is magnetic bacteria then the defense is an antibiotic.

Perhaps it is as simple as that.

Vectors are important especially if pugsy's magneto-bacteria are the vector for the EM fields.

While you can't get away from individually targeted microwave beams, I would suggest targeted attacks are rare and expensive which leaves blanket attacks like modulations hidden in 5G.

5G = faraday cage or microwave proof paints you can buy now.

There are ways to defeat most things.

I like this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This is what TMS is all about: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. You sit there while a massive magnet is directed at various parts of your brain. It's effective in treating depression and has been used experimentally (with success) for tinnitus.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Experiencer

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Even though it's over I had to get in an April fools’ jibe in. The above is known as the gorilla glue Skinwalker ranch magnetic syndrome.

In all seriousness, It's definite that the IC group would, will, have, and is experimenting or is capable of experimenting with anything powerful they could get their grimy hands and sick brains on.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Awww, the pic 404'd : (

Plus the IC is out of their depth with the "phenonemon" as it is called.

Desperate measures are generally the consequence of desperation.

edit on 2-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Enlarged

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I wonder what would happened if you ran this thing over your head several times:

Extremely Large Heavy Magnet 100 pound pulling strength

I wonder if it would eff up your thinking. I would never do it. It would probably kill you.

Ever had an mri? Or you could try what I have, a 14 tesla (140,000 Gauss) adiabatic reactor. It will erase credit cards at more than 6 feet away lol. It erased all of my credit cards a few times, but hasn't hurt me at all. At least that's what the voices in my head tell me when I can hear past the neurological tinnitus lol.

Cheers - Dave

I just had an MRI for tinnitus! I could feel my head pulsating....must have been the iron bacteria

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join