It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Magnetic Bacteria Hold The Key To Experiancers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you for the link GUT, it's always a pleasure to see you. You may not know this but you are one of the very few Woo merchants I cherish, you know so much.

I look forward to your contributions, now to read the link.

Having read the premise it seems a valuable resource. Thanks once again.

edit on 29-3-2019 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This caught my eye.

Along the way, we learn of the research of John Hutchinson, independent Canadian physicist who has been able to replicate poltergeist effects in a laboratory ("skeptics" take note!) by creating EM fields. 
Budden's conclusions are controversial, he utterly rejects any external intelligence in his explanations of the various phenomena, so he will no doubt alienate many ufo "true believers" just as he has managed to alienate many parapsychologists, who so desperately want to believe their evidence proofs life after death. 

To reject any external intellegence in "phenomenon" and base it purely as effect might be a little short sighted.

Even if we concluded that UFOs, poltergeist activity and similar phenomenon all occured in electromagnetic hotspots, that does not exclude the presence of external intellegence.

Any external intellegence can cause an effect in the electromagnetic field.

Examples:

Iron filings on a piece of paper, a magnet below and you can draw pictures. It was a toy once.

Put a magnet on the screen of an old fashioned CRT screen and watch the colours change. A trip to the TV repair shop afterwards and the technitian would use a deguassing wand to fix it.

You just have to know how to manipulate the field intellegently.

Isn't that what psychological EM weapons are all about? The man operating the weapon becomes the external intellegence.

The man becomes the poltergeist, an intellegent poltergeist.

edit on 29-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson

Even if we concluded that UFOs, poltergeist activity and similar phenomenon all occured in electromagnetic hotspots, that does not exclude the presence of external intellegence.

That's how I feel about his work too. I actually think Budden ends up accidentally making a better case for some of the case histories he sites and the other-intelligences come out the overall winner. Fascinating and nicely documented experiencers of various phenomena in this book.

However, I do believe he's onto the mechanism that parts the veil so to speak and I do think he's spot on about the dangers of all this crap to include that some folk are more sensitive. That sensitivity is one of many areas that relate to the topics in this thread and to us that are engaging here I think. I bet Budden's having a snit-fit about 5G rolling out.

It's a worthy read and a quite excellent effort even where I disagree on his read. Highly recommended.

I keep an open mind that the "others" throughout history have some Jungian-type explanation with the EM angle thrown in. But it's either that or some sort of extra-intelligence and so far that's the way I'm leaning.
edit on 29-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I feel that way too reading this thread.

And there is no harm in Buddin upsetting everyone's applecarts, I think it a good thing neccessary for learning.

If we can keep a sense of humour and laugh at ourselves when we look back at our beliefs of yesterday we can learn.

That "crazy Australian" with his hareem of "enties" probably has times when he rolls on the floor with laughter at his own misunderstandings ; )

The magneto-bacteria are interesting in that it opens the posibility that someone unseen may be waving deguassing wands over our brains to produce effects in our perception.

Be they humans or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

Good shout
I havent looked into any of his work and will do so now...

Heres a paper by Persinger from back in 2009 I found that's quite interesting titled;
The Electromagnetic Induction of Mystical and Altered States within the Laboratory

www.researchgate.net...

He notes the caudate putamen way back when, before any of the stuff that has come recently by Nolan.

Abstract;

The human brain is the locus of all human experiences. The substantial microstructural and neuroelectrical differences between the two cerebral hemispheres predicts two major classes of mystical experiences which involve the sensed presence and the out-of-body experience.

Their occurrence and their attributions to cosmic origins have been reported for centuries and have been the bases for social belief systems. Direct cerebral electrical stimulation during the 20th century evoked these experiences. In the 21st century the non-invasive, external transcerebral application of complex, physiologically-patterned weak magnetic fields has been shown to produce similar experiences that can be correlatively mapped by quantitative electroencephalographic inferences of interhemispheric coherence.

The experimental production and control of these powerful experiences by more sophisticated technologies might be employed to understand the intricate nature and function of mystical/altered states within large populations of human beings.

edit on p52210192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p54215192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p57222192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Good shout 

I havent looked into any of his work and will do so now

"Buddin" is The Gut's find by the way . . .

and "wow" I hardly understood a word of Persinger.

It does show though that a lot of researchers have been thinking along the lines of what you describe in the opening post pigsy.

Dowsers did a lot of work too over the centuries.

edit on 30-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

Well here's an interesting excerpt along with an image based on experiments noted in that paper;

Area or origin and vector for coherence between regions of the cerebrum in the rostral-caudal and dorsal-ventral axes for subjects reporting the sensed presence and the out of body experience. The sensed presence is associated with enhanced coherence in the delta range from the right anterior temporal sources moving into the left anterior hemisphere.

The out-of-body experience is associated with coherence within the beta band between left anterior temporal regions and large areas of the right prefrontal volume.

We have also learned that the prototypical “sensed presence” may be an “avatar” for the information
obtained through right hemispheric processing. The specific characteristics of the presence, including the
visual manifestation, depend upon the degree to which areas are integrated into the experience evoked by
the experimental magnetic fields.

The patterns we have found most effective appear to be present within the natural world and may be frequently generated by geomagnetic activity or modern electronic technology.

edit on p16314192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

The patterns we have found most effective appear to be present within the natural world and may be frequently generated by geomagnetic activity or modern electronic technology. 

(Yay! Pictures)

It stands to reason since electronic technology is EM which is within the natural world.

It is interesting that they found "out of body" is to do with beta brain waves which is ordinary consciousness. When people "zone out"?

And "sensing presences" asociated with theta which is associated with deep meditation and sleep. Though many folks can do that in normal awareness.

I would suggest that areas of alpha, delta and beta waves can coexist simultaneously in the brain in multiple locations. I have not read anythong on that but it is logical when you consider folks that can project elsewhere and perceive presences in normal awareness.

Of course the trick would be to cope with sensing things "not there" and not being at their mercy.

But one still needs to find the basis of how the magneto-bacteria fits in to this. One might have to exclude other posibilities.

edit on 30-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't know if you caught the Phenomenon episode of BBC's QI the other month but it was reassuring to hear that Persinger's work is gaining main stream attention.

Another phenomenon mentioned in the show worth noting, and I think we need a musical interlude before we do, just to set the mood...

The Third Man factor or Third Man syndrome refers to the reported situations where an unseen presence such as a spirit provides comfort or support during traumatic experiences.

Sir Ernest Shackleton in his book South, described his belief that an incorporeal being joined him and two others during the final leg of their journey. Shackleton wrote, "during that long and racking march of thirty-six hours over the unnamed mountains and glaciers of South Georgia, it seemed to me often that we were four, not three."[1] His admission resulted in other survivors of extreme hardship coming forward and sharing similar experiences.

In recent years well-known adventurers like climber Reinhold Messner and polar explorers Peter Hillary and Ann Bancroft have reported the experience. One study of cases involving adventurers reported that the largest group involved climbers, with solo sailors and shipwreck survivors being the second most common group, followed by polar explorers.[2] Some journalists have related this to the concept of a guardian angel or imaginary friend. Scientific explanations consider this a coping mechanism or an example of bicameralism.[3] The concept was popularized by a book by John G. Geiger The Third Man Factor, that documents scores of examples.

Modern psychologists have used the 'third man factor' to treat victims of trauma. The 'cultivated inner character' lends imagined support and comfort.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

In terms of Rendlesham, what Bustinza described, a shadow-form standing over/near Warren and then Burroughs (or vice versa) could be a more pronounced, and visualised, example of the Third Man Factor.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A few thoughts.

I've read about a facility were psychics are bred and used for remote veiwing/warfare.

They don't live terribly long, once they have been in use and are murdered once they burn out.

It's an MKUKTRA off shoot, but as we know, children are bred for these programs, so it's based on genetics.

It may have been on the 'educate yourself" website.

It was a very detailed article.

In psychic terms, the goal is to be able to change / control the level of your vibrations, mentally. This creates an altered state in wich psychic abilities function better.

The Bible, in genesis say something like "In the beginning was the word and the word was god"
(I'm winging here, memory from childhood).

Some interpret this as "In the beginning was the word and the word was vibration ".

Because when you say a word, it creates sound and sound is vibration.

Remember the monks that move stone with the vibration of their chanting.

If you really want to look at psychic studies / don't by a scientist, read Lyall Watson's books, starting with 'Supernature', he has written quite a few books, they are fascinating, you won't see the world the same way again.

In relation to the brain telepathic implants, I believe they already exist, as MKULTRA victims have been reporting being taken to psychiatric hospitals were the staff communicate telepathically with them.

Back to vibration. I read the link you posted about the cap producing a god experience. Sounds like the EMF changes the level of vibration in the brain, maybe similar to taking '___' or abisynth (can't spell it, the stuff you drink to see little green fairy's).

Or you can achieve through meditation, high stress, by accident. Like accidently astral traveling (I've done that), at times of great stress, I've become extremely receptive to other people's thoughts and feeling, (wich I could have done without). This is part of the reason MKULTRA uses trauma to increase psychic abilities.

Back to your bacteria, crystals and memory.
Ive read about people changing accents, personalities and hobbies/talents after heart transplants (not sure about other transplants).
Your little bacteria could explain this.

I doubt that the bacteria could cause the cattle mutilations them selves, but it's possible that, either blood was taken to grow the bacteria in, or something was done to the cattle, to promote the growth of the bacteria and then it was collected.

Animals are often used as walking Petri dishes/groth chambers for scientists.

You could be right, in that levels or numbers of these bacteria may make people more psychic capable. But it would depend on their vibrational state and level of skill or experience. It's a very interesting idea.

Maybe these bacteria (because they copy), take memories from one generation to the next. Wich is kind of the idea behind MKUKTRA monarch programming. Named after the monarch butterflies and their generational learning. Now this is pretty exciting.

I've had an MRI with the gladnolium contract injection. Never again. It took me about 8 month to recover. Came out blue and jerking, unable to hold myself up. It was an allergic reaction, but I had trouble getting that stuff out of my body.

I could feel it moving around my brain, as I went from lying down, to sitting up.

I eventually put flat fridge magnets in plastic wrap a tied it around my head (magnets all around so that the magnetic junk didn't just move to another park of my brain). That sorted things, the goal was to move the junk so I could excrete it and it seemed to work.

I'm assuming it was the allergic reaction that made me very irritable for more than three months after the MRI. I had to take anti histamines, especially if I had to be around anyone.

It's late and I'm tired, I want to take some time to read more of this thread and think some.

Thank you for posting, very stimulating.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'll be really mental and say.......

Maybe your bacteria are like toxoplasmosis (wich can cause schizophrenia).

Cat gets toxoplasmosis from eating rodents.
Rodents with toxoplasmosis are attracted to areas were cats are. For the bug to reproduce in its life cycle, the bug in the rat, must be eaten by the cat, so it can (go through that part of it life cycle, too tired to look it up).

In women, the bug causes women to like cats and take care of them.

Your bug... Maybe little supernatural dudes are attracted to people with this bug.

I should stop typing.

I think I'm trying to say there could be a parasitic symbiotic relationship.
After all, humans hang out with one another.

Maybe people low in this bacteria are loners?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Is it possible to mistake schizophrenia for telepathy?

I heard someone ask.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Since this is the most active thread on UFOs, anybody reading can please try something for me. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago on April 1st just after 10PM EST I saw a UFO over PA. No joking, although the timing was perfect for it. Maybe its a safe date from more activity given nobody will take a report seriously. What I saw a two lights in close proximity to each other, a larger one in front and a smaller one in back. I took them to be from one craft given how extremely close they were. The object was moving at a VERY high rate of speed, but not as fast as a meteor would. It moved from SE to NW seeming to gain in altitude and then just vanished like it " jumped to light speed". So maybe anybody interested can keep an eye out at that time on this Monday April 1st. I know I will be.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Is it possible to mistake schizophrenia for telepathy?

I heard someone ask.

It depends upon whether the person experiencing schizophrenic associated symptoms believes in telepathy and is surrounded by people who share such beliefs. In such circumstances though I would've thought that such a diagnosis is unlikely to be made. I do not think that the majority of those who claim telepathic abilities are schizophrenic though and not all of those diagnosed with schizophrenia experience telepathic like delusions. Some don't hear voices at all. Some don't claim to receive messages. It's more to do with how information is referenced and that can become delusional if there are other precipitating factors involved, such as, perhaps something like magnetised brains and a plethora of EM fields criss-crossing our daily lives, every so often providing just the right conditions to do something or other extraordinary. Or we imagine that this could happen. Either way, schizophrenia is not entirely the answer but it is indicative of one.

edit on 30-3-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

In terms of Rendlesham, what Bustinza described, a shadow-form standing over/near Warren and then Burroughs (or vice versa) could be a more pronounced, and visualised, example of the Third Man Factor.

As TS Elliot once wrote: ‘Who is the third who walks always beside you?’ - a reference to a resurrected Christ appearing next to two disciples in the Bible. It seems Graham Greene ran with this idea for his book and subsequent screenplay, since Harry Lime himself is a character who has seemingly 'risen from the dead', only to be betrayed by his old friend Martins (Joseph Cotten).

In the case of Rendlesham, WHOSE visualised Third Man or 'imaginary friend' would it be? Busty's or Burroughs'? And would such a phenomenon apply 'instantly' to such a situation, compared to, for example, a long mountain trek or a sustained loneliness?

Perhaps Warren was hiding behind a tree at the time, playing the zither.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe schizophrenia is merely not coping with what is really there.

As a science, psychology leaves a lot to be desired.

I have watched a person (long term) go into mental illness and subsequently diagnosed as schizophrenic. Lithium and asylums. He is deceased now.

The cause of that was he was a mystic and artist who was chasing Sophia of gnosis fame. He found her.

He couldn't cope with the knowledge, nor what he saw. It wasn't what he expected and could not undo that meeting. He fell apart taking Sophia with him into madness. She was trapped there too.

You see, Sophia is a predator.

Schizophrenia, after watching that, is as far as I am concerned, simply encountering Beings and not being able to cope.

An alternative point of view to ponder MM.

edit on 30-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Tidyness

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Science has not discovered a single cause for schizophrenia. I've studied this a fair bit. My brother if bipolar/schizophrenic, my son is schizophrenic.

It tends to run in the men in the family.

My hypothesis for our family is this.

We come from an english/irish background.
40 percent of the Irish are celiacs.

So, I think in the women of our family, celiac disease prevents as hyper/hypo thyroisim.
When the women hit their 70's, it presents as dementia in the athletic ones (eating a "healthy diet high in grains") the women with this were competing athletes.

In the men it show up as schizophrenia /bipolar.

Both caused by an autoimmune reaction to wheat/grains.

In the islands, schizophrenia did not exist until wheat was introduced.

Schizophrenia can also be caused by brain infection, allergy and mineral deficiency, primarily zinc.

When my girlfriend was in the nut house having hallucinations, the young doctor happily prescribed the supplements recommend by my naturopath.

The zinc would halt the hallucinations and she would ask for more zinc when they appeared.
Her hallucinations were horrific.

The supplements were good quality, so expensive.
Last time I saw her, she must have been more than double her body weight. I believe they are experimenting on her. Even her head was swollen.

My brother had delusions that he was a Christ Like figure, this was from a movie he had seen. He ran long distances (evading police and family), broke through plate glass in the loony bin and ran home.
He also tried to teach his car to fly, didn't do the car much good.

He believed he could live for 1000 years on a mars bar and coke, and agreed to enter the nut house to prove his powers to the doctors.

He could also talk to animals and had great rapore with them.
Unfortunately, someone forgot to tell the German Shepard guard dog at the loony bin, who did not appreciate a 6'4" nutter running over to him to give him a pat.

He also decided to go and live with the aboriginals, something he and I planned to do when we grew up. The motor of his car went on fire in Wollongong, so he put the fire out, with the clothes he was wearing. End of journey.

He gave money and cars away.

Most celiacs are intolerant to dairy, it is the same as putting wheat in them.
My brother drinks huge amounts of milk and eats lots of bread.

My son was doing well on a dairy and gluten free diet, until a stupid doctor told him it was OK to eat it.

Both my brother and son used a lot of drugs prior onset and are particularly hooked on weed.

My son also became extremely interested in religion and stayed with the Hare Krishnas and followed their faith.

When my son was in a bad way, I had a dream that he suicided. I called him and went and stayed close to the psych hospital he was in. He admitted that he had been suicidal.
I don't know if he sent me the dream or it came from elsewhere.

His sister has always been telepathic and able to "hear" my conversations. We have been in dreams together. I can "hear and or feel when she is in distress" as I have been able to with some others.

And I'm pretty sure I was raised in a MKUKTRA family cult. We had to practice psychic stuff and there was a lot of trauma.
My father and grandfather were Freemasons and RAAF.
My mother's first husband (a pommy) was ASIO and his mother a psychic. He had a lighting business for entertainment /media .
My mother also worked for ASIO. I don't know how active she was, I know it's far more than she will ever admit to.

And two properties down our street lived the president of MENSA. She was a communist.
I thought she was wonderful. Every wall of her house was covered in books.

I don't think we lived near her by accident.

After my father(irishman) died, we ended up with a German stepfather who had been taken to the front by the SS at 12-14 and been shot in the ass and taken in by the Americans, who took him back to America (operation paperclip anybody).
He was also married to a countess. WTF!!!!
A gigolo too.

My aunt married a German Mormon and lives in Canberra.

Can you believe this crap?

An Englishman, an Irishman and a German.

What a joke. I think mummy was a breeder for the CIA. Six of us survive.

All delivered by a Jewish obstetrician in Sydney.
edit on 30-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Correction

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting because it says magnetite may be linked to Alzheimer's.

Some people actually take magnetite supplements for alleged supernatural benefits.

I know Eric Pepin's higher balance markets it's own.

It already is shown to interfere with mri's and now we have this as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know stress and trauma can increase telepathic capacity.

I agree with the comment that psychics can become mentally ill, but being mentally ill does not mean one is psychic.

But..... The link between religious experiences and mental illness is undeniable.

(as an aside, if you are forced to have a mental health assessment and the Dr thinks you are odd, always say that you're views are part of your religious beliefs. Their is a law in Australia stating a person cannot be scheduled for religious beliefs)

So can brain infection, inflammation or other injury trigger different parts of the brain. They certainly alter brain function.

Is it that psychics are labelled as mentally ill, our modern day witch hunt?

We KNOW that toxoplasmosis changes the behavior of men and women.

What about the bacteria that OP mentions.
It must do. For every action their is a reaction.

What is the effect of chemtrails and aluminium on our little bacteria?

Some chemtrails have been found to be tubes with bloodcells in them. These grow in the body.
Threads and crystals have been removed from people with morgellons.
The threads seem to grow into their own machines or life forms.

Could this be part of producing the hive mind slaves so desired by TPTB? Common memory with common training, instructions.
Monarch memories being implanted.
A monarch is not just a butterfly.
A monarch is a leader of a nation and people's.

Instructions from our monarch?

Cheaper than MKULTRA.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Experiencers are often affected, both mystical and UFO contact. Just happens.

TheLorax

Is it that psychics are labelled as mentally ill, our modern day witch hunt? 

Experiencers are also often labeled as mentally ill. It certainly wouldn't help.

Sounds like the EMF changes the level of vibration in the brain, maybe similar to taking '___' or abisynth (can't spell it, the stuff you drink to see little green fairy's)

The little green fairies are adorable little chatterboxes who made a lot of noise last night after I read your words and thought deeply about the magneto-bacteria, brain areas and telelpathy.

So my best guess mirageman is that telepathy is probably mistaken in a small number of cases at least. It wouldn't help if the family and doctors kept telling you you were nuts.

Hearing voices is classed as a symptom of schizophrenia.

My guess/observation is people don't cope well with voices no one else can hear.

That is probably why there is the research into weaponising EMs and magnetism.

Who mentioned "schitzophrenia"?, quite the interest.

edit on 30-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Enlarged a little for clarity

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join