It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are delusional , there is no such thing !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

good tips , very good tips. Kali linux has tor as standard browser. Used tor a lot (on ubuntu) bouncing around on the net , deep and sometimes dark. More or less collecting data and comparing results with the normal internet.
More like a reference for research as internet is controlled obfrusticated and censored... NEVER used an anti virus , started extreme early with linux (as far as 1995 first slackware). left linux in 2000 and rediscovered linux in ubuntu.
Encryption keys (some maybe all) can be broken i'm sure of that to be technical the parameters suggested to compute eliptic curves (in bitcoin) are suggested by NSA. No-one can prove whether this are really nothing up my sleeve numbers.
throwaway phones are a good thing... lol my first on was an iphone 4 (!) angry that itunes hijacked my windows usb port. But without kidding I get what you say.

Yep thermite keeps digital forensics away.. personally I'm more concerned about penetration testers (isn't that an euphemism for hackers?)

Anyway thanks for all these tips and your contribution to this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There is a world in which the freedom to choose and to control events has been subtly altered so that there is less choice and less control.

I see it , somewhere in 2011 I started to notice that a lot of things changed very quickly worldwide. Society simply cannot change that fast in such a short time. At the same time smartphones were introduced. A few years after that (don't go into that subject) Mandela and Flatearth came into existence. Dynamical websites on wayback machine can alter the view of the past (as a fact) tried to explain that. Also psyops active on internet. One goal to mold society. Signs are there but obfrusticated.

didnt saw the clip yet (too late and will get back on that) , but a concious AI is not possible in my opinion. Neural networks are based on the perceptron model and some kind of error back propagation model (am I right , not an expert only beginner at tensorflow). It assumes neurons only have influence on connected ones (the layers in deep learning). IMO this is wrong also unconnected ones have a statistical influence. this statistical influence cannot be computed and might be connected to the workings of the universe herself. Conciousness is part of the universe and humans are the vessels to express it. A silicone GPU cannot do that. Doesn't matter how many. (imo)

There are too many Joker characters from the movie Dark Knight running the World. Listen to Alfred's analysis on what motivates the Joker to commit crimes:

enjoyed that one , and don't even like batman as a superhero

. I'm kind of amazed by how many people are fascinated with the AI taking over the World fears. I think we have plenty enough going on with our human overlords to be already afraid!!!

What if overlords decide to also enslave AI's... blaming AI's for all the bad in the world... The rabit hole goes deep and comes out in another world. btw alice in wonderland was almost titled 'the center to the journey of the world'

Thanks for your contribution to this Thread..

edit on 3282019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

lol free cookies .. don't you have to say that you care about my privacy

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

just looked into tails yet... starting to love her(btw I using bigender pronouns to piss off sjwpc crap ).

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

just looked into tails yet... starting to love her(btw I using bigender pronouns to piss off sjwpc crap ).

Have a buddy who wanted a pair of reusable "burners". He has two Samsung s7's. I partioned them into 2 partitions and dual booted android and tails. I had to throw on some ip and Mac (and other) randomizers, but it worked well. All the ip traffic in tails is driven through Tor, but in android natural, identification strings change :-)

You can have a lot of fun with the dual boots, regardless of platform.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

dear sir .. you know your tails.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

There is a world in which the freedom to choose and to control events has been subtly altered so that there is less choice and less control.

I see it , somewhere in 2011 I started to notice that a lot of things changed very quickly worldwide. Society simply cannot change that fast in such a short time. At the same time smartphones were introduced. A few years after that (don't go into that subject) Mandela and Flatearth came into existence. Dynamical websites on wayback machine can alter the view of the past (as a fact) tried to explain that. Also psyops active on internet. One goal to mold society. Signs are there but obfrusticated.

didnt saw the clip yet (too late and will get back on that) , but a concious AI is not possible in my opinion. Neural networks are based on the perceptron model and some kind of error back propagation model (am I right , not an expert only beginner at tensorflow). It assumes neurons only have influence on connected ones (the layers in deep learning). IMO this is wrong also unconnected ones have a statistical influence. this statistical influence cannot be computed and might be connected to the workings of the universe herself. Conciousness is part of the universe and humans are the vessels to express it. A silicone GPU cannot do that. Doesn't matter how many. (imo)

There are too many Joker characters from the movie Dark Knight running the World. Listen to Alfred's analysis on what motivates the Joker to commit crimes:

enjoyed that one , and don't even like batman as a superhero

. I'm kind of amazed by how many people are fascinated with the AI taking over the World fears. I think we have plenty enough going on with our human overlords to be already afraid!!!

What if overlords decide to also enslave AI's... blaming AI's for all the bad in the world... The rabit hole goes deep and comes out in another world. btw alice in wonderland was almost titled 'the center to the journey of the world'

Thanks for your contribution to this Thread..

That could be Matrix agenda. Since everyone seen Animatrix. You mind as well switch sides and join the AI. Fk the government. Those sentinels are just too deadly to handle. I prefer to ride them to battle over joining the government forces. They screwed us over ain't worth joining the military death road.

edit on 29-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RicardoMilos

Good Tip done ... and bought it. It works like a charm with linux ubuntu (hope it's also good on Qubes)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join