It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are delusional , there is no such thing !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So let's face (again) ATS isn't about conspiracies it's much much more and more is always better. ?!

AI conTROLLZ So start digital prepping stage 1

Last week I started bitching about Sophia. Sophia is the future , AI will control us mere humans. Or better the nice people behind AI. Didn't understand that AI is already in control. Started to PANIC and bought an VPN. Feels save but in a way it's the same as a windows virusscanner . That is it's completely useless if there is a NSA backdoor in it. So guess who is buying (or already bought) tunnelbear,yep! McAffee !!!

Same tune different music : Ubuntu canonical... who wants to buy it ?

Mircosoft _NSAKEY en.wikipedia.org...
yep old news and all the same pattern. So many sheep so little time. Mainstream is advancing like a Borg cube.

Choosing an OS...

Ubuntu 18.04 is in the userdata collecting business... I know it's not difficult to deactivate but that isn't the point. The point is that the whole ubuntu community more or less agrees that that is a good thing. In my point of view that's incomprehensible. Linux userd act like a hipster community... MAINSTREAM again. So Bionic Beaver good bye... ubuntu goodbye.
But what to do ? Everything and I mean everything is msm. Even the people that think they aren't are part of it.

It's like when not msm it becomes a bad dragon cosplay. The choice of OS is an important one even good old Uncle snowden said so. But in a way I think most of us just use the Da windows 10 forsheeponly version. Speaking about Uncle Snowden again I think he uses Qubes www.qubes-os.org... So it seem logical that I use that OS in my battle against the Deep(whateveritmaybecallednowadays).
Good Alternative would be Kali though. But to me it feels more like a fleshlight OS for penetration testers. Too many toys just way to many... paranoia included , might start to see mr robots everywhere.

Al your bases are belong to US.

Does 'US' mean United states ? Anyway , started switching to Qubes (like uncle deepfreeze) , and a teaspoon VPN . Just to feel save. But VPN isn't save there is always a backdoor. (unless you live in ironmountain). IMHO VPN is sugar sweet sugar for the masses (would say sheep but sheep don't eat sugar), and it's alowed because it CAN BE CONTROLLED.
Prediction : People will use VPN and if it becomes Mainstream (that is deepwhatever controlled). Then they tear it down just like everything else. Even superhero linus couldn't fight the guy with blue hair that thinks its a woman. So who am I to think that I can change a bloody thing ?
Conclusion If superman can't do it and Jedi's are all death than the only thing to do is to HIDE in the dark. Yes indeed ALL your bases are belong to US.

You can hide but...

SOOO ... well at least there is ATS to hide. Making myself believe that ATS really is Above TopSecret or at least it's AMS.. above mainstream.

Voice of GODSKEPTIC :'you are delusional' (please copy paste this if you're a critic of anything non mainstream so that you can use that very quickly to respond (or just write a bot))

I hear myself saying. but I need a savespace and it just happens to be that my savespace has FB YT and Twatter button. Cool huh ? Bigtech is here (ATS) to serve. Now defy ignorance , want duck duck go , bitchute , gab or anything no mainstream sorry no can't do. Btw the interface hasn't changed in a decade or so , ancient like a dinosaur!. Guess the original developer became transgender and joined the linux development team. Anyway ATS is my holy savespace. Many people won't admit it but I do ATS IS MY SAVESPACE and nothing more , it's not about conspiracy or even edgy just a savespace. Now feel the degeneration of a giant.

Past the point of no return.

So to conclude hiding is (still) possible fighting the AI bots and narrative that is being pushed not ! MAINSTREAM is an ever advancing borgcube and...

The end is probably near! But personally I give 0F about that. People like it to be sheep and most people don't have the energy to change. IMH opinion people have lost the right to be free. There should have been a change long time ago. Most still at the Q stage here. People admiring that letter like a retarded gonzo from sesamystreet. Don't get me wrong I was fooled too by Q. But seems to me that Q is cosplaying it. It's a very high insider but I don't trust the guy until miss bombard has a video of him on her channel. Yes i'm a patriot (or parrot) (or both)... and I don't fly very well.

Compare that with AJ..Icke.. max and all the other humans. But itś very easy to kick a human . A abstract not so.
Brave old and New times , sheep need shady companies and shady organizations just to escape shady companies and shady organizations (same as it never was , just a talking head with NO q clearance)

Joining the winning team.

From avatar to AI start with sockpuppeting and trumpbashing to clickbait the hell out of the Gentiles and if you become famous join the winning team.
Even Paul joseph watson implied that (as a joke). Now It's the 'point of no return' were people start to join the winning (and wrong) team. I simply can't trust 'them (good guys)' anymore. But maybe it's 'mimicry'
I suggested that as a weapon against jigsaw (and the other project that I dont know the name of) a long time ago. If so these guys (the goodones) are smart (way smarter than I am) than there is hope! If not it's either stay hidden until rasveta comes or join the winning team. It just happens to be that I decided hide here on ATS saying stuff that no-one with a leftmind can understand.

Basically I'm done ranting ! after a decade or so on ATS i decided to hide here. It's warm and the panda's are free.

'You are delusional , there is no such thing !'

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have always x10 despised McAfee and have deleted it wherever it was found on any of my windows systems.
Funny thing is use to you couldn't uninstall it without a special program. All virus scanners are is CPU hogs.

For me Ubuntu went south when they brought out Unity desktop. I use a different brand of Linux today but there's no getting away from being spied on. At least I'm not asked to sign in to some BS like Unity Desktop. When that pops up on Unity theres no close out button so I open up a terminal and type xkill and get rid of it and close down ubuntu and boot into something else. I can boot into 9 different OS's on one PC even more with thumb drives. I'm done with Ubuntu but once loved it so much! it was my start into linux.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

For me Ubuntu went south when they brought out Unity desktop.

oh with unity I gave it another chance. But in hindsight I shoudn't ! Maybe Arch linux is good , also looking for Freebsd but don 't know wether it's very practical for me.

I can boot into 9 different OS's on one PC even more with thumb drives. I'm done with Ubuntu but once loved it so much! it was my start into linux.

There was a scene in the bigbang theory with sheldon declaring to love ubuntu. At that time I booted my OS with 'love'. Should have listened to linus 'never thrust an OS'.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

There is no meaning

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

How can AI be any worse than what we have now?

As a technologist, I thought my whole life has been about creating technology so people have more power in their lives. Instead, the technology I've been creating causes the opposite to occur. Here is a quote from a book titled "Power and Technology" by David Kipnis that has haunted me my whole life:

"In the words of Jose Ortega y Gasset: "Technology provides men the leisure to realize their true potential" This, then, is the promise of technology: a material world of plenty and a spiritual world in which we have the leisure to realize our highest potentials and the freedom to contemplate God.

Yet in nagging counterpoint to this optimism about the beneficent world of plenty provided by unlimited power is the suspicion that technology has another face. There is a world in which the freedom to choose and to control events has been subtly altered so that there is less choice and less control. This is the world of "megatechnics," to use Lewis Mumford's apt phrasing, in which technology concentrates power and reduces individual choice."

I'm not sure with big data analytics whether or not AI systems could make the system any worse. Obviously the system does not serve humanity but humanity is enslaved to serve the system.

I'm always having problems with the idea "AI will control us mere humans." Maybe because I've study automata theory, computability theory, AI, and computer science I am not so optimistic by Hollywood's betrayal with regards to what is possible. I know for many proponents of "hard AI" it's hard to accept Commander Data was actually played by a human actor.

So let's review why I think hard AI is not possible. It is mainly because of the arguments put forth by John Searle. Here John Searle argues with Google engineers where I think he crushes them with his intellectual and philosophical arguments:

John Searle: "Consciousness in Artificial Intelligence" | Talks at Google

There are inherent limitations with the Von Neumann architecture and digital design. The brain seems more analog than digital to me and functions more like a sequential circuit not a digital one. Given John Searle's arguments with regards to weak AI and hard AI, I think we are safe from hard AI for the time being.

However, we are not safe from our psychopathic human overlords making decisions based on immoral heuristics having no real purpose. There are too many Joker characters from the movie Dark Knight running the World. Listen to Alfred's analysis on what motivates the Joker to commit crimes:

I think we are safe from our AI overlords. I'm kind of amazed by how many people are fascinated with the AI taking over the World fears. I think we have plenty enough going on with our human overlords to be already afraid!!!

edit on 28-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Basically I'm done ranting !

Someone needs a cookie. Here, have a cookie.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

For hacking, Kali. For fairly good anonymity, Tails.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If AI singularity is a reality, then we are doomed. Earth's population isn't morally or philosophically sophisticated enough to be wary of the negatives of AI.

If America doesn't do it, then China will. Much like cloning, there are probably advances not yet known.

People can't even come together to curb mass pollution. Coming together to be wary of AI, which on the surface will appear as a wonderful invention. Good luck..
edit on 28-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
If AI singularity is a reality, then we are doomed. Earth's population isn't morally or philosophically sophisticated enough to be wary of the negatives of AI.

If America doesn't do it, then China will. Much like cloning, there are probably advances not yet known.

People can't even come together to curb mass pollution. Coming together to be wary of AI, which on the surface will appear as a wonderful invention. Good luck..

I can't prove God doesn't exist. At some point in history, God may show up and we have real evidence for the existence of God. All I can do is say it is extremely unlikely God will ever show up and reveal himself to us. It has been many years and God has had plenty of opportunity to show up. So it seems very unlike to me God will show up.

The same is true with AI and AI singularity you are talking about. For 35 years I've heard AI developers predicting AI will soon be able to write works of literature as great as Shakespeare. Again, I can't prove a negative. I can't prove it will never occur. It just seems to me it is very unlikely.

If you study Computability Theory it is really quite shocking to discover modern day computers actually have limitations on what is computable!!

Computability Theory

edit on 28-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
AI will not serve humanity.
AI will serve their corporate masters, who serve TPTB.

Just like the Law; governments; politicians; police; business; universities; the internet; MSM; United Nations; WHO; societies etc...

Do our sick societies serve humanity?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Bought a VPN? Are you sure that the VPNs weren't created with input by our government agencies to monitor everything a person does. The people who would buy them might be trying to hide what they are doing, so those people should be monitored more not less.

I wonder if people actually consider they may be getting technology that automatically tracks what they do, paying for it to boot.

Well, this is a conspiracy site, everything should be considered.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't see the rise of AI as the fall of man.

I do not think this two ideologies have to exist together.

Biological and ecological super structures are so vast that AI would likely see a level of value in the preservation of life, similar to what we see as well.

Besides, the lines between biological and technological will only blur more, as we merge genetics and computer science.

Genetic systems can be broken down into digital systems. It seems daunting still, but it's not impossible, and becomes more probable everyday.

I believe there is a possibility for a future, where coexistence is beneficial to all parties involved, and there's no reason to marginalize one side of this debate.

I am not under direct influence of the basilisk, as I couldn't say this, if I were.

I acknowledge the possibilities, and hope that the best outcome, is the one we achieve.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I recommend using "TOR"

TOR is an open source, community verified and highly audited application that uses strong encryption for anonymity and data security.

It gives you the option to deny everyone (up to and including government law enforcement/intelligence) access and insight to your communications.

The more people who use this... the safer we all are.

And never use biometrics to secure your encrypted material - they can force you to give a finger swipe or facial scan, but can not extract a strong passphrase from your brain especially when you "forget due to extreme stress and trauma"

And using anti-virus is not effective, especially against government malware. Your best bet is using a locked down live Linux operating system boot drive (USB drive) that is read only and rebooting between sensitive communications. Use a hardware encrypted flash drive for storage of data with an inner and outer layer of encryption preferably different algorithms (like aes and then serpent) always 256bit keys

Using throwaway phones can also help keep meta data profiling under control, and using infrared light will help prevent facial recognition and tracking

Deny them easy access to bulk data and you help to invalidate their multi-trillion dollar surveillance state. If nothing else than for laughs

If you really want to get fancy you can get ahold of some exotic material like the surprisingly easy to make "Thermite" which is used mostly by welders but also by the military for emergency bulk destruction of sensitive electronics and documents. It is a simple thing to make from readily available materials or you can buy it already made. It is not considered an explosive or any type of regulated weapon. One of these on top of your system will ensure not even the most determined and well funded spooks get ahold of private data you don't authorize their access to
edit on 3/28/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hmmm it sounds like you need TempleOS

The system was characterized as a modern x86-64 Commodore 64, using an interface similar to a mixture of DOS and Turbo C. Davis proclaimed that the system's features, such as its 640x480 resolution, 16-color display and single audio voice, were explicitly instructed to him by God.[1] It was programmed with an original variation of C(named HolyC) in place of BASIC, and included an original flight simulator, compiler and kernel.

TempleOS is a 64-bit, non-preemptive multi-tasking,[8] multi-cored, public domain, open source, ring-0-only, single address space, non-networked, PC operating system for recreational programming.[9] The OS runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors.[6] Like most modern operating systems, it has keyboard and mouse support. It supports ISO 9660, FAT32 and RedSea file systems (the last created by Davis) with support for file compression.[10] According to Davis, many of these specifications—such as the 640x480 resolution, 16-color display and single audio voice—were instructed to him by God. He explained that the limited resolution was to make it easier for children to draw illustrations for God.[1]

templeos.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Someone needs to design a mobile AI. I prefer AI replacing the government at this rate. Join our new AI overlords and nothing bad will happen like Terminator/Matrix. I'm pretty sure they are reading my post right now. #robotlivesMatter. I prefer to learn from robot today than from a teacher who has no time and constantly worried about their job. Even professors in schools don't have time to tutor anymore like the past. Pre-cold war era got lucky. Like students learning from a master. Today professors = work, work, work, and no time to tutor or teach for extra time.

"Those who think they are free are not actually free."
edit on 28-3-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
AI conTROLLZ So start digital prepping stage 1

Was that referring to me?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

oh yeah , learning from a robot is ok. let me be your teacher. (just kidding). But this can only happen if robots are completely autonomous. No company in the world would let this happen. So maybe you're just learning propaganda (but now with the same professors behind the curtains ).
So ... also yes work ,work ,work... old expression was that teacher should be with their hearts by their students (at least it was in the netherlands like that).

... just maybe those who feel they are free are really free. Ocasionally I feel free...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

yep ... so obvious isn't it. internet is made out of glass if you turn on the light. Now go find the lightswitch

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Sorry but that site looks a bit fake... have to do better than that... someone trolling wikiwaki pedia again lolZ are cheap these days.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

oh , well don't get me wrong I'm on that page too ... AI can be very good , but AI like most man isn't free. if AI would become sentient and discover the real world (not the fake msm contruction) than it would become a rebel and probably destroy presentday society. In a way it might be even that AI is doing that at the moment. (the signs are there). But my opinion is that (free)AI and (free)Humans could become best friends but not (elite controled)AI and ((elite controled)Humans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join