It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Says Planet Is "God’s Creation" But Got Rattled When Asked If Unborn Baby Is Human

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

The infant that survived an abortion now has a pre-exiting condition, and it would be unconstitutional to require an insurance carrier, or the tax payer to be forced to cover the patient.

Why would it, the parents are now responsible....not everyone depends upon the govt to take care of them you know.

Late term abortion are performed because the fetus is deformed or diseased and otherwise non-viable. These infant will unfortunately, most likely live a very short and torturously painful life. Loving parents often opt to let their fetus die in the womb rather than have to experience wretched and heart breaking misery.

The reasons are immaterial to the discussion of U.S. citizenship. If born alive, they are automatically citizens and covered by the COTUS. Any illegal alien will tell you that fact. Why are they not afforded the same protections just because they are not viable? Every effort should be made to protect them from dying. Last I checked, infanticide is still illegal, you even said so yourself. And even asked who was killing infants, right?

Well, viable or not, born alive is classified as an infant, regardless of condition. How heartless can one be to sit and do nothing while an infant dies from lack of care? That is EXACTLY what you are saying is OK here.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please cite an example of doctors legally murdering newborn infants in any state in the USA.

This is a made up, fake news issue.

Every abortion thats done that is not for the actual health of the mother........thats pretty easy.........

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Don't conflate the accusation of murdering viable new born infants with legal non-viability abortion.

You think abortion is murder. I get it. So what?

edit on 28-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The reasons are immaterial to the discussion of U.S. citizenship. If born alive, they are automatically citizens and covered by the COTUS.

Where is this not happening? Where are babies being born and then murdered, legally, here in the USA?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

Is it horrific to kill a viable child in utero or not?

Please cite where this is legal and being done, in the USA. Otherwise, you're just lying.

It is perfectly legal by law in cases where the mother's health (mental or physical) may be at risk, is it not?

Now that we've established that, can you answer the question of when exactly you believe the purposeful killing of a viable child ( "sovereign being" ) becomes horrific?
edit on 28-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The reasons are immaterial to the discussion of U.S. citizenship. If born alive, they are automatically citizens and covered by the COTUS.

Where is this not happening? Where are babies being born and then murdered, legally, here in the USA?

Nowhere yet. But it seems to me you are advocating for it to become legal here. And the bill I referenced earlier with the video also was geared toward JUST that thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Don't conflate the accusation of murdering viable new born infants with legal non-viability abortion.

You think abortion is murder. I get it. So what?

Its not conflating anything......in fact its about as simple as it can get..........

Yeah, it is murder, the child ceases to breathe, have a heartbeat, or have brain activity....that means its dead, and if its dead through intentional effort through an outside force, then its murder.....

Its really not as complicated as you make it out to be, you just like talking in circles to try and frustate people......and the other reason is to avoid actually having to acknowledge thats exactly what it is, because you know it will make you look like a hypocrite......

Youre not fooling anyone.......

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It is perfectly legal by law in cases where the mother's health (mental or physical) may be at risk, is it not?

Please site an instance where a viable fetus was killed in the womb and delivered vaginally, because a woman's life was at risk.

Viable fetuses are taken by C-section. A doctor isn't going to put a woman whose life is at risk through a vaginal delivery of a dead baby, when a C-section would save the fetus and the mother's life.

I don't know how you go through life believing that doctors, hospitals, nurses and insurance companies and would mothers are gleefully murdering viable babies for fun.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Tell it to the supreme court.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Tell it to the supreme court.

By that Logic then Slavery was right too since it was law..........

you really dont think through very far do ya..........

edit on 3/28/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Please site an instance where a viable fetus was killed in the womb and delivered vaginally, because a woman's life was at risk.

Viable fetuses are taken by C-section. A doctor isn't going to put a woman whose life is at risk through a vaginal delivery of a dead baby, when a C-section would save the fetus and the mother's life.

I don't know how you go through life believing that doctors, hospitals, nurses and insurance companies and would mothers are gleefully murdering viable babies for fun.

Why do these legal exemptions exist, and why are efforts to close them are so hotly debated if they are not in fact happening? Who cares if there is a legal window for late term abortion in the case of a mother's health (not life, health) being at risk? If it's not happening, you'd agree we can close that loophole? We can make late term abortion illegal even if the pregnancy puts a mother's health at risk (because delivering the child via C-section is far safer for both)? That's great. Let's do it.

How do you go through life looking at the reflexive, empty arguments and thinking they exist for their own sakes?
edit on 28-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

She is nothing but an old crone who got elected because of her daddy's dubious ahem-MAFIA-ahem links...

Revealed: JFK Worried Pelosi’s Dad Was Associated With Organized Crime

She is no Catholic, and the same goes for every person who claims is a "Christian" yet believes the unborn and newborns have no right to life...

edit on 28-3-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you don't think that an unborn child is human.

Unborn how many days weeks of growing, you always try to put the whole 9 months in one basket which sounds like maybe you didn't give it a good deal of thought.

So you don't consider an unborn child a human until. . . when?

Just curious.

Until it has a brain

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Why do these legal exemptions exist, and why are efforts to close them are so hotly debated if they are not in fact happening?

Do your own research. I'm not going to share the heart wrenching stories of women and their families who have had to make hard life and death choices, just to fuel some random online intellectually and empathetically challenged individual's boredom and trollery.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There should be a line drawn between our government and religion. Period. This is a specious argument, but I get it. People who ask such questions are pro-life. But it's utterly stupid to ask anyone if a fetus is human. Of course it is. But that has nothing to do whether or not abortion should be legal. What rubs me wrong most about this debate is that the people who demand that every pregnant woman birth their child does not want to ensure a child is nurtured and grows up to be a productive member of society. That takes time, effort, and money. Thus all bets are off once a child is born. There are many reasons why a woman might seek an abortion. But I do not think most women who get one use it as a form of birth control, and most labor over the decision. I have children. Each was unplanned, and abortion was briefly discussed for each child. We never went that route, but it was comforting to know the option existed. For our sake. And the child's sake. I guess the most salient part of the experience was it was our decision to make, that we did what was right for our family, and that nobody made that decision for us.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you don't think that an unborn child is human.

Unborn how many days weeks of growing, you always try to put the whole 9 months in one basket which sounds like maybe you didn't give it a good deal of thought.

So you don't consider an unborn child a human until. . . when?

Just curious.

Until it has a brain

so 6 weeks is when it starts or 7 ish

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Why do these legal exemptions exist, and why are efforts to close them are so hotly debated if they are not in fact happening?

Do your own research. I'm not going to share the heart wrenching stories of women and their families who have had to make hard life and death choices, just to fuel some random online intellectually and empathetically challenged individual's boredom and trollery.

Bull#, Im an actual doctor and run and EMT company out of Texas.

Most abortions happen because the mothers unwillingness to carry to term, period. Yes there are some that have issues with viability or threat to the mothers life, to which they come to us.

They dont have their procedures done at PP because PP doesnt have the equipment to deal with an actual life threatening situation to mother and infant. And if something goes wrong during said procedure, they are sent to the facility I over see.

So the ones that are provided on site are indeed done at request of the mother, because of lifestyle choice, NOT health and even most of those are referred out because of the age of the fetus.

We often get referred women in after the abortion is done, for continued after care, you have no idea what the hell youre talking about.
edit on 29-3-2019 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

A minute ago you said noone ever made such a decision. I'm intellectually challenged? Now, you hide behind hypothetical people making the decision? Make up your mind? Also, note the laws generally state the mother's "health" being adversely affected. Not her life. What about those cases which I am actually addressing instead of changing the subject to life and death situations again?

Is killing an unborn child in utero horrific in the case of a mother whose physical or mental health may be adversely affected by the pregnancy? What about after? What if mom has post -partum issues and decides she doesn't want the child anymore? Is the child still protected? When does the mother's health stop trumping the childs right to life?

You are defending the choice to kill an unborn child in non-life-threatening situations, and I am the one who lacks empathy?
edit on 29-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

It's all empty talking points. They never want to address the real situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I can tell you that the new law enacted in other states, that allows the mother discretion as far as aborting extremely late term, has a great many loopholes.

Its pretty much up to what the "mother" tells the doc and the doctor finds acceptable reason to abort the fetus.

Its not SUPPOSE to be that way, but it does allow that discretion that, should a doctor feel that it could have strong "adverse" effects on his patient, the baby can be "aborted".

Which leaves up to the determination of the physician what should be done, and with that loophole could include the patients AND the doctors ideology.

Point being, if the client feels she will not be able to care for the baby (normal post partum, but considered a liability) she can request that child be "eliminated" like a bowel obstruction.

And the doctor, if he feels so inclined to sympathize, can allow this euthanization, because the mother would be adversely effected mentally in her ability to function and take care of said child, and thats at BIRTH

This is what were dealing with
edit on 29-3-2019 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join