It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien cult schism led to Poconos woman accidentally shooting boyfriend, she says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This might be somewhere on ATS already so feel free to delete if it is.

While I don't believe in any of this I'm sure there are people on this site that do, "The Sherry Shriner cult is a group whose members believe in aliens and the impending end of the world, according to investigators. One popular Sherry Shriner video, from early 2018, claims to point out “clones” living among humans in a number of political and pop culture videos. "

Not much else in the article that has a woo woo feel to it so I'll do some reading on the listed cult and see what the deal is.

www.phillyvoice.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Clones? Try catalepsy. Using people's medical issues as clickbait is pathetic.(re: video on link about "clones malfunctioning")

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

nature can do anything...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Don't really know how to interpret clones ... Celebs act weirder than usual. Also the behaviour after being in solitude is weird. Look at Kanye West for instance. Or john Kerry ... that guy looks even younger that 10 years ago.

Inverse Argumen :

They did clone sheep 30 years ago , so with all the science it's plausible that they CAN clone humans. If why isn't cloning of humans getting more attention on the MSM... Is it maybe because cloning is the ultimate weapon.

join