It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration System At The Breaking Point

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How so?? Immigration is left to Congress.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

How so?? Immigration is left to Congress.

How so what? Immigration policy is irrelevant.

Show me the Constitutional delegation of power to Congress that gives them the authority to require me to get permission from them to contract with anyone I want to privately.

Otherwise, a mandatory E-Verify system is UnConstitutional on its face, regardless of your feelings toward illegal aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It will work like this. Employer if you are caught with illegals and you did not perform a background check on employees you will go to jail and you will have a cease and desist on operations until a full investigation is completely and an audit from the IRS.

And here is a federal system if you choose to use will expedite any review of your hiring habits.

I personally think people should be able to work here but the only way to control it is through employers.
edit on 29-3-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I personally think people should be able to work here but the only way to control it is through employers.

You personally think?

Sorry, my right to Work - to trade my labor for money or whatever else I want - is unalienable, and not subject to the whim of government.

You'll have to find another way.

if the government has the power to say you can work and you can not, then they can use that power against anyone, for any reason, at any time.

Think it can't happen?

Take a look at China, and what they are doing via the 'Social Credit' garbage.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

China is actually having the fastest growth in the history of the world and producing the most millionaires.

But Iagree with you. It's just they already made laws like green cards which are unconstitutional and scotus has upheld things like this.

Most people have no idea how modern illegal foreign workers are as a term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join