It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Rachel Maddow so nervous?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In her latest TV appearance, Rachel Maddow appears more tense and agitated than normal. Through the video, she continually blinks rapidly and occasionally in sets of 3-4 blinks. Natural eye lubrication does not explain the frequency or rapidity of these blinks

Additionally, at several points she appears strangely animated - everything from overexagerated hand gestures to outright pecking/bobbing her head around (youtu.be...)

Seems her suspicious hiatus from television/social media may be more than just jitters after the Russia narrative she's obsessed over for 2 years collapsed in on her. She looks very rough these days, hastily applied makup, unkempt suit, pale as a ghost and disheveled hair. What is going on here

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
She had convinced herself before to believe her own lies as well as her scripted narrative's lies.

Except now she has lost the confidence that those lies are being believed by most everyone, so she is nervous and exposed.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

*shrugs* when you build your entire world on what turns out to be a lie it can be shocking and she always struck me as someone with some exterior issues that kept her on edge.

Probably just needs some away time, no social media no internet an just relax for a week or 2.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Damn it I tried only got up to 20 seconds of the video before I had enough and shut it down.

+9 more 
link   
The Leftitsts and MSM are in a panic. The Russian collusion/Muller report didn't turn out the way they hoped and now they are scrambling for anything they can think of to keep the Orange Man Bad narrative alive.....and it's falling apart faster than they can invent new lies.
edit on 27-3-2019 by DAVID64 because: Words are hard

link   

she continually blinks rapidly and occasionally in sets of 3-4 blinks
Anyone know Morse? Maybe she's sending a message...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

What is going on here

I don't know but Justin Beiber looks agitated in that video!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

*shrugs* when you build your entire world on what turns out to be a lie it can be shocking and she always struck me as someone with some exterior issues that kept her on edge.

She's a pundit, not a journalist... No F's given that she was wrong.

Sadly, people forget that distinction (not saying you do, just speaking broadly).

She gets paid 10~ to tell people what they want to hear.

And people who regard pundits highly won't care she was wrong, instead they'll look to her for damage control.

Only difference between her and the pundits on the other side is they were right this time.

That cycle will go back and forth, rinse repeat.
edit on 27-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Added a few words to expand

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Damn it I tried only got up to 20 seconds of the video before I had enough and shut it down.

Yeah I couldn’t get through much of it myself.
Just a typical deranged Leftist cult member, they think they are the smartest person in the room.
I have seen Maddow way more agitated than that, hunched over the desk leering at the camera with the droning voice.
Total nutjob.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Double
edit on 27-3-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Mad cow must have had a fresh chest wax. Not a hair in sight.

She does appear to be a tad nervous. Maybe there is an indictment in her future.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Her world is shattered..lol
She needs a hobby.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
She's nervous because she knows the Clintons are monitoring the ratings 😎

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

He's been really busy trying to stay relevant and missed an estrogen treatment or two?

~shrug~

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Reminds me of an Eric Clapton song

Somethin about "She dont lie" as the chorus

edit on 3/27/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe she's on drugs.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Nervous because Ocasio-Cortez vows to get rid of Madcows. Those named RACHEL Madcow will be exterminated first.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nervous because Ocasio-Cortez vows to get rid of Madcows. Those named RACHEL Madcow will be exterminated first.

I can see AOC's point if she is all about getting rid of flatulence... Rachel would be an excellent start.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe just too much coffee or drugs that day. We won't ever know for sure.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You, my dear ATSer, win the "great reply award" this evening

top topics

<<   2 >>

join