It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio got Loomered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hahaha.... Laura Loomer just posted a new video. See how she hits Ocasio all the way. Gotta love that panic expression on her face.

The video is short but right on target.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

How does ambushing a politician while they are going somewhere and trying to scream questions at them while others shout "I love you" solve anything?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Eh, it's not like congress has ever solved anything anyway.
edit on 27-3-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That wasn’t a panicked look on her face, it’s the look she always has on her face while this tune is playing in her head.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
How does ambushing a politician while they are going somewhere and trying to scream questions at them while others shout "I love you" solve anything?

In other words..., You like Ocasio but can't say it straight because you know that would be embarrassing.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
She is just giving AOC back what AOC gives. And if AOC could screech at herself the same tripe she screeches to the media, she would ignore herself, because that's what she is. A hypocrite and a pompous child.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That's not even close to what I said. How does screaming things at AoC in a crowd of people do anything? It's not like she was going to wander those accusations.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It really doesn't solve anything.... The whole video just came across as really mean and embarrassingly distasteful.

But, I'm sure it got her a few extra clicks... that's all that matters these days, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

FALSE.
This is the music constantly playing in AOC's head.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
It really doesn't solve anything.... The whole video just came across as really mean and embarrassingly distasteful.

God forbid someone should do something mean or distasteful to one of the ring leaders who encouraged their Morlock voter base to crawl from their sewers and harass people Like Sarah Huckabee Sanders while she was trying to enjoy a family dinner at a restaurant after her working day was completed.

What has been sown shall be reaped.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yea she also stood in public with a loud speaker and condemned joe Rogan for supporting Twitter or something. Even though he had a follow up debate when people criticized his first interview.

She doesn't really have good tactics...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ahh, so just become like dirt bags.. That's the answer? Pick a side, condemn the other side and play dirty.

That's gotten us real far in solving our problems...

But continue hating AoC that seems to be the recreational hate for conservatives these days. Trying to confront her and ask her questions in an interview setting is pointless right?

Let's just scream at the lady and hate on her till she changes her mind..
edit on 27-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ahh, so just become like dirt bags.. That's the answer? Pick a side, condemn the other side and play dirty.

That's gotten us real far in solving our problems...

It will, eventually, solve the problems. One day an AOC or an Ilhan Omar will snap and it will be filmed and millions of Americans will witness the effects of it while slamming their foot on the brake pedal of where those idiotic runts (yes, I used an 'r' there) are trying to manipulate this country in the direction of. The ends justify the means, especially when all the opposition seems to have are a series of dead ends.

Don't worry, maybe in your lifetime you'll see another era where the Democrats deserve and receive respect, but for the foreseeable future, get used to mockery and condemnation because they have made governance a mockery and are worthy of nothing but condemnation at this point. This is what happens when you build your foundation on sand.

ETA: "Changes her mind?" LMAO!!! Do you really think we want her to change her mind? Aw hell no, man. We love her just the way she is, because she is the greatest GOP fundraiser and strongest campaigner for the GOP come 2020 that we have short of the President, himself. AOC is the Godsend the Right has been praying for. She needs to stay her course 100%, driving every moderate and non-Kool Aid intoxicated registered Dem out there away from her side of the Democratic party in droves.
edit on 27-3-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is scumbag ambush journalism. Sometimes it can be funny, but there are better ways to do things. I dislike AOC, and Loomer may have valid points, but this is scummy.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Loomer is a fruit-loop, but cortez and her leftist cronies made their bed, now they have to lay in it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Well, she did spend her first weeks in Congress searching for Congressman Phil E. Buster's chambers to speak with him about some things.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That's not even close to what I said. How does screaming things at AoC in a crowd of people do anything? It's not like she was going to wander those accusations.

So when the right does it, it's bad and stupid, but I sure didn't hear a peep from the left about how pointless and stupid it was when those women ambushed Jeff Flake during the Kavanaugh hearings.

I wish lefties would just come out and admit they have double standards and a do as I say not as I do attitude, people would respect your honesty...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

First, it's no a politician, it's a a raving lunatic.
Second, it's hard no to yell when they are walking away and refuse to answer.
Third, it's ok for stupid people to yell out they love her, even morons have opinions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Yeah, can we just stop this limb for a limb tooth for a tooth harassment nonsense already? What is crawling into the gutter together like rabid pack of sewer rats really going to get us?

<<   2 >>

join