It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Muslims protest LGBTQ information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ScepticScot

That some of the other kids have 2 daddies or mummies and that there is nothing wrong with that.

It isn't about sex, its about relationships.

That isn't sexuality...

I guess I don't want younger kids to be in the position to have it explained to them what is heterosexual and homosexual. As I said there is a time for that, so it is a delicate situation. Just the fact there might be 2 daddies or 2 mummies means that it is OK... No need to go past "its OK" for a good number of years...

That is exactly what is being taught , really they are not going into sexual details with primary school kids.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Away with you now, some of the reading books they come home with address the issues of same-sex marriage and the like.

They are still more interested in what the bunny rabbits doing at the beach as opposed to who he is pumping all the same or cuddles up to at bed time.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Away with you now, some of the reading books they come home with address the issues of same-sex marriage and the like.

They are still more interested in what the bunny rabbits doing at the beach as opposed to who he is pumping all the same or cuddles up to at bed time.

Gay people get married. Kids should not have a problem with that.

Again not exactly butt plugs and bondage manuals.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Kids don't have a problem with that.

Kids, however, don't get married, at least not in this country.

Then again at 16, i dont know many people who are not still children to be honest.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, funnily enough, i still thought an erection was for pissing over high walls until around that age.

Weans just don't see the world in a sexual context until puberty kick in, imho.

I want kids to stay kids for as long as we can. There is plenty of time past puberty to tackle all these sexuality things while still seeing 2 daddies as ok...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Kids don't have a problem with that.

Kids, however, don't get married, at least not in this country.

Then again at 16, i dont know many people who are not still children to be honest.

Don't know many 26 years old who aren't overgrown weans but I might just be getting old.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That is exactly what is being taught , really they are not going into sexual details with primary school kids.

How are they doing it... I also do not want non-heterosexual relationship to be seen as special or not normal. Personally I don'tr see a need for it as young kids don't typically care one way or the other and if they grow up with different relationships around them then they see it all as normal.

For them to have a show and tell of the LBGT community is something I don't think is right for young ages.

edit on 28-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Arent we all my friend.

It's the knees that go first by the way. LoL

I need to go do some stuff now, but as usual, its been a pleasure.

Fair evening for a while.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"I want kids to stay kids for as long as we can."

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How are they doing it... I also do not want non-heterosexual relationship to be seen as special or not normal. Personally I don'tr see a need for it as young kids don't typically care one way or the other and if they grow up with different relationships around them then they see it all as normal.

To do lets say they have a show and tell of the LBGT community is something I don't think is right are young ages.

That is all it really is doing. Showing gay relationships as ok rather than just the traditional family unit we see in most school books.

It also covers accepting different religions and disabilities but no one seems to get their knickers in a twist over that.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As Muslims gain more power in western culture this clash will happen, if two left sides are fighting among themselves, maybe the right should pick the winner on this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is all it really is doing. Showing gay relationships as ok rather than just the traditional family unit we see in most school books.

It also covers accepting different religions and disabilities but no one seems to get their knickers in a twist over that.

Its funny there was a past post here on ATS about "story time with a trans" here in the states, and I'm not sure I want to go down that path to try and explain all that to a 5 year old...lol

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
As Muslims gain more power in western culture this clash will happen, if two left sides are fighting among themselves, maybe the right should pick the winner on this one.

We are not talking western Muslims, so when we remove the word Muslim and just replace it with "culture" there are some cultures we would see as extreme to say the least and when you get a good number of people from any culture it could be hard for them to change until generations later.

I'm not one for mass immigration due to just this. We do not need wide spread areas with people who hold extreme cultural views to what we see as norms.

As they say... How do you eat an elephant...one bite at a time...Immigration is the same as in you do not 160,000 dumped into Sweden in a short period of time without serious cultural issues, as example.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Guess i should have checked the stats on another website other than a youtube video! that's propaganda for ya.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Guess i should have checked the stats on another website other than a youtube video! that's propaganda for ya.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Actually, I must have mis-heard the guy on the video... he must have said the school is 90% muslim.

ha ha.

My mistake.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Same here.
And like all normal people I support freedom of sexuality.

But this is the site (ats) where people openly defend little kids being dressed in drag and dancing in gay clubs for adults simply because “white Christians are bigots”

Now here we have non-‘white Christians’ protesting sexualisation of little kids and the left is silent.

Hang on a second that's a little different, the parents of the kid dancing in the nightclubs are obviously a little messed up but should have the right to do that if they choose to, however schools teaching sexuality is not on, that's the parents job.

Uh, no. CPS takes children for far less.

Secondly, Imagine if this was gay conversion therapy. I'm sure you'd say parents should have the right to that if they choose to, as well?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Same here.

But this is the site (ats) where people openly defend little kids being dressed in drag and dancing in gay clubs for adults simply because “white Christians are bigots”

Now here we have non-‘white Christians’ protesting sexualisation of little kids and the left is silent.

Hang on a second that's a little different, the parents of the kid dancing in the nightclubs are obviously a little messed up but should have the right to do that if they choose to, however schools teaching sexuality is not on, that's the parents job.

Secondly, Imagine if this was gay conversion therapy. I'm sure you'd say parents should have the right to that if they choose to, as well?

Really, like really?

You are all about rights not being infringed until you have something you disagree with, if the child is not being harmed then the parents can raise their child how they see fit, I realize that's a foreign concept to you authoritarian types.

And WTF is gay conversion therapy , get off the special sauce dude it's rotting your brain.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Same here.

Really, like really?

You are all about rights not being infringed until you have something you disagree with, if the child is not being harmed then the parents can raise their child how they see fit, I realize that's a foreign concept to you authoritarian types.

And WTF is gay conversion therapy , get off the special sauce dude it's rotting your brain.

Gay conversion therapy is when parents send their gay kids to camps to be turned straight again..

And you know for a fact that Desmond isn't being harmed emotionally? Or was that just a safe deflection so you didn't have to commit to an opinion, lest you come off the wrong way to some ATS peers.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

And if ONE christian was to be protesting the homosexual inclusiveness of this school

ALL leftists would be screeeeeeching “intolerance”

This is 100% true. I once saw a TV show in the morning here in the UK, popular show with fully leftist ideals on the BBC. Annoying female host. They had a transexual 'woman' as a studio guest, who absolutely ripped into a lady who had taken her child out of classes because of the sexualisation issue she felt was robbing her child of innocence. The lady was a polite Christian middle class sort - and the transexual literally shrieked "You're worse than ISIS!!" to which the polite lady was puzzled & momentarily taken aback, looking baffled with almost subconscious amusement at the ridiculous nature of the accusation.. A sort of baffled dissonance.. She then tried to politely explain her position, but the transexual continued to tear into her with every sentence almost. I actually had to switch off the TV as I couldn't stand the way she was being treated. I got onto the Facebook page of the show in question afterwards and argued against the ridiculous & unacceptable treatment of that lady by the transexual, and I found that a large percentage of people involved in the discussion fully agreed with my statements on the matter. We are being fed an agenda which is politicised towards the left, but self-dissonant because of the left's infiltration by Islam & militant LGBTQRSTUVW sorts.

Completely insane.

Because of this sort of nonsense I feel I have been persuaded towards a 'conservative with a small c' political position. I am 35yrs old. It took fifteen years for me to realise just how corrupted & messed up the left actually is. I'm pleased to know the truth - it has set me free from the brainwashing dictat of a NWO force which seeks total dominance over the sheeple by making them utterly submissive to the status quo, rather than their own conscience.

Long live Truth - may it continue to set people free from the 'pseudo, de facto, illuminati, NWO-type movement/ powers'. There are, I believe, very powerful forces operating through this conflict of the mind-space, and we all must be soldiers of conscience, not slaves to the subroutine.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join