It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett might be considering lawsuit after charges were dropped

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

CHICAGO -- The FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, two law enforcement officials confirmed.
Source: abc7news.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good. Reeks of corruption.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I would like to see him sue himself. He's good at that sorta thing I hear.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Sue himself and blame it on a white nationalist.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't think anyone's innocent in this mess...

Investigations into all the thems and theirs flying back and forth... add a lawsuit or two... still no real evidence provided to the public of anything..

Looks like either they all are playing chicken or that they're all in this together and this is the grand finale.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: interupt42

That's why he has a lawyer not named Avenatti

Just Avenatti's partner in crime:

Lawyer for Michael Jackson, Jussie Smollett named as Avenatti co-conspirator
edit on 28-3-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's absolutely amazing he got off with such a small slap on the wrist, by threatening to sue the only thing he's doing is opening himself up to be properly prosecuted under the law, but I guess this genius thinks it's a good idea so what do I know.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think there are bigger fish in this that Smollett was willing / or did reveal. The ptb decided to protect his co-conspirators whoever they may be. It's no different than a drug dealer giving up his contacts to have his charges dropped. Any other scenario just doesn't fit.

I hope we find out who they are, I have my ideas.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

No he's not, the facts would destroy him. It's a PR stunt, try to sway public opinion with stupid stunts.

Yeah they know people will be thinking "if hes telling the truth then, he should probably sue!" So now they can say "yeah, hes thinkin about it! that sounds like the actions of an innocent person to me!"

I loved this quote

“For Jussie, what’s really important is he really just wants his career and his life back,” the lawyer continued. 

Yeah, I bet that is what he wishes he could have now. I bet he wishes everything could just, go back to normal.

We all knew he was never gonna go down for 16 felonies for something cooked up by Democrats Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, and Oprah Winfrey. They had to step in and put a stop to this, to protect the bigger names involved.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Did you see that interview with Foxx where she referenced that if they would have prosecuted Smollet, that with the use of the "Alternative Sentencing" program the outcome would have been the same????

That "Alternative Sentencing" program she mentioned was that program started by Holder and Obama to change and reduce sentencing for POC due to whatever SJW reasons they are oppressed therefore they need special consideration in prosecutions!!!

This is a Soros initiative and why the Dems worked so hard to stack the courts with Activist judges and lawyers!! Is it a surprise Foxx is one of these lawyers????
edit on 28-3-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No, no surprise really.

I also found where Foxx was asking for precedent in applying the "Alternative Sentencing" to Smollett's case after the fact now that it has blown up in her face.

Also, anyone interested in this story might want to take a look at a post I made in the RATS Q thread; can't link due to T&C.
edit on 28-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tag

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm getting an inkling that no matter how far fetched, some of my suspicions were true, and Smollet may be some kind of mind-control patsy.

This all seems bigger than one person staging a performance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-3-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No, because he was not the victim of a crime. I’d say he’s lucky he got off and charges against him dropped.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Jussie Smollett - Michael Obama humor.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah, but that is what was thought about the original case....

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Is it any surprise that immoral criminal KIM FOX is playing the "I'm being attacked because of my race!", card today?

If I was White....twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join