It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another night of Brexit drama

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Christ, fags and now sausage as well!

I'm glad i don't wear a watch anymore. LoL

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To be honest, and it is slightly off topic, but in the non-English speaking world a sausage is called something else - in German it wurst (if I am correct) and in French it's saucisse. In Danish it's pølse, and so on. Are the out-of-touch European Parliament (or whatever) just focussing on the English word "sausage"?

And do we care? Well, if the Remainers get their way then I guess we should care because the versitily and flexibility of the English language is being challenged by fukwits. Anyway, we'd all be speaking GermaoFrenchio in a generation, so it's just a detail. If they don't get their way and the UK leaves the EU, then they can do what they like because we'll be able to call what we like a "sausage".

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Haha.
Maybe the definition should include something about each sausage taking 5 minutes off your life?

Hahaha is that a euphemism?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

...Fiona Onosanya being allowed to vote in the Bill last night that delayed Brexit. She is the serving MP currently in prison for lying to the Police, perjuring herself in court and attempting to carry out a miscarriage of justice. That is a national scandal (that she is allowed to vote whilst in prison).

It is a scandal and casts further shame on British politics. (Not that any of those bastards would ever understand why and how they should be ashamed)

The vote for Cooper's Bill was tied and the speaker had to make the casting vote. So if MP's that are convicted/imprisoned had all parliamentary privileges stripped away (and why has Labour not expelled her for bringing the party into disrepute?) this evil cow Onosanya would not have been able to vote and the Bill would have been defeated with no need for the right dishonorable Speaker to have the deciding vote.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
when parliament has taken control of the crown and the executive, it always ends in disaster. search the history

Hansen, lord howell of Guilford, speaking on the eu withdrawl bill.

f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

...Fiona Onosanya being allowed to vote in the Bill last night that delayed Brexit. She is the serving MP currently in prison for lying to the Police, perjuring herself in court and attempting to carry out a miscarriage of justice. That is a national scandal (that she is allowed to vote whilst in prison).

It is a scandal and casts further shame on British politics. (Not that any of those bastards would ever understand why and how they should be ashamed)

The vote for Cooper's Bill was tied and the speaker had to make the casting vote. So if MP's that are convicted/imprisoned had all parliamentary privileges stripped away (and why has Labour not expelled her for bringing the party into disrepute?) this evil cow Onosanya would not have been able to vote and the Bill would have been defeated with no need for the right dishonorable Speaker to have the deciding vote.

teapot, I tip my to you hat for presenting this jem

voting in the commons recently saw a result of 313 to 312 in favour of the hijackers of the crown and executive.

the knowledge that the jailed speeding mp ( who claimed it was someone else and perjured herself to the crown and executive to be incarcerated at her majesty's pleasure ) voted in the proceedings and has position on the labour benches
speaks and exposes volumes.

a Criminal MP still on the Labour benches tipped the numbers above I ask?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE GLOBE..........I humbly and sincerely apologise on behalf of the crown,executive and the peoples
of these shores.
government has been usurped, hijacked, sodomy and lash are the flavour of the halls. diamonds and turds are abundant
in this toxic broth.

sadly this may very well put the Crown in the Dock.

f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

teapot, I tip my to you hat for presenting this jem

voting in the commons recently saw a result of 313 to 312 in favour of the hijackers of the crown and executive.

the knowledge that the jailed speeding mp ( who claimed it was someone else and perjured herself to the crown and executive to be incarcerated at her majesty's pleasure ) voted in the proceedings and has position on the labour benches
speaks and exposes volumes.

a Criminal MP still on the Labour benches tipped the numbers above I ask?

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE GLOBE..........I humbly and sincerely apologise on behalf of the crown,executive and the peoples
of these shores.
government has been usurped, hijacked, sodomy and lash are the flavour of the halls. diamonds and turds are abundant
in this toxic broth.

sadly this may very well put the Crown in the Dock.

f.

No fan of the current Labour party, but she was expelled following her conviction.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

but remains an mp in the commons?

f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

f.

Yes you only automatically lose your seat when sentenced to 12 months or longer.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

f.

Yes you only automatically lose your seat when sentenced to 12 months or longer.

thanks for that. I guess the return to the commons will be quite a show. right where's my diary? must buy popcorn and figs.

f.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Useful info, thank you.

Wondered what her constituents (Leave 63%) thought of her not only voting for the Remainer Bill but being too arrogant to relinquish her seat after Labour expelled her. Looked this up; she was released from prison in February and last month, her constituents started a petition to have her removed.

Shameless, woman probably thinks she is being persecuted and treated unfairly by Peterborough constituents. Good to know Peterborough do not want to be represented by such perfidy.

Seems unjust the automatic loss of seat (criminal convictions) pertains to length of sentence only and not to perjury or other crimes of rank dishonesty. I hope all her expense claims and any other dealings or actions are under close scrutiny by the relevant parliamentary authority.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Shameless, woman probably thinks she is being persecuted and treated unfairly by Peterborough constituents. Good to know Peterborough do not want to be represented by such perfidy.

Similar situation as being reluctant to questioning the Asian pedophiles?

She'll pull the race card !!!

Seems unjust the automatic loss of seat (criminal convictions) pertains to length of sentence only and not to perjury or other crimes of rank dishonesty. I hope all her expense claims and any other dealings or actions are under close scrutiny by the relevant parliamentary authority.

As all entitled think they are not confined by the same laws as us.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well, the fact of the matter seems to be, if these privileged bastards, landed gentry, aristocrats, lords, ladies and politicians were indeed confined by the same laws as the rest of us.

They would not be in the positions of power and responsibility that they currently reside and retain.

Because they are a shower of inept, inbred, corrupt bastards intent on lining nothing more than their own pockets at the expense of everyone else.

If the common everyday person attempts to perpetrate half the crap these people get away with, they generally find themselves in jail on organized crime charges.

Whilst these bastards simply dance between the raindrops and call it rule of law.

edit on 4-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Turns out the government lied and the NHS haven't secured life saving medicines for conditions such as epilepsy in the event of no deal and swore doctors, pharmacists and neurologists to secrecy over it (thankfully it's been leaked by them). Turns out my meds are two of those affected so will be dead within a month of 'no deal'.

Thanks a lot Tory scum.

Advise anyone on medication to check in with their GPs and Chemists to see if theirs are affected. Most mental health, neuropathic pain, blood pressure and anti-epileptic drugs are affected as shortages are already reported.
edit on 5-4-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Who would have thought they would make a kerfuffle of something so integral and important to our infirm and unwell peoples continued existence?

Put it this way, if it was Poker, that shower of bluffing bastards would be taken to the cleaners.

edit on 5-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The Government’s EU Exit Analysis Cross-Whitehall Briefing identifies pharmaceuticals as the sector for which UK/EU market access is the most important. In 2016, the UK exported £24.9 billion of pharmaceutical products, of which £11.9 billion (48 per cent) went to the EU, a market of more than 446 million potential patients and consumers. At the same time, the UK imported £24.8 billion of pharmaceutical products, of which £18.2 billion (73 per cent) were from the EU, giving a trade deficit of £6.3 billion. In oral evidence, the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) told us this reflects “45 million packs of medicines that leave the UK every month and go to Europe, and 37 million packs of medicines that leave the continent and come to the UK”.

Whilst the successful conclusion of phase one negotiations and further progress on the withdrawal agreement makes an orderly withdrawal from the EU more likely, the Prime Minister has asserted that “no deal for Britain is better than a bad deal for Britain.” For as long as this remains a possibility, the pharmaceutical industry in both the UK and the EU have no choice but to prepare for this scenario, and are doing so. On the UK’s departure from the EU, the Government has committed to depart from the customs union and single market. In the absence of a new agreement on trade, this would mean a reversion to World Trade Organisation (WTO) tariffs.

The Pharmaceutical Agreement is extended on a Most-Favoured Nation (MFN) basis. This means that signatories extend the tariff eliminations to all WTO members. So, all WTO members enjoy the benefits of tariff free trade to signatory countries irrespective of whether or not they themselves are members. The UK will therefore continue to benefit from the tariff eliminations of negotiating parties and in line with our technical rectification approach, the UK will continue to place zero tariffs on pharmaceutical goods covered by the Agreement

publications.parliament.uk...

No deal is off the table?? So by a default No deal would now be down to the EU ?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Check out the moron's halfwit opinionated view.

"A UKIP councilor has sparked a row over a Facebook post describing EU remain voters as "traitors" who should "face the death penalty".

www.bbc.co.uk... =live-reporting-story&fbclid=IwAR0lUOYrccXVpihQQnP4HeORLSxhf_IwP52FyNo0ZjHPgVrKOsB7jF6mmW8

It's people like this that are the real problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

that is wrong. seems some people are unable to discern the machinery of parliament and the general public.

calling for the death penalty is akin to holier than thou. I do hope an open palmed high speed, high torque sumo b*tch slap catches up lol!

f.

edit on 6-4-2019 by fakedirt because: some sum

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Well when it's supposed councillors spouting such #e, that going to be a problem.

Wonder if our beloved Police force will be knocking on her door sometime soon with questions as to her motivations in posting such inflammatory garbage?
edit on 6-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

hope they give it the bag, convict and disallow from running for anything other than a bus.

seriously, who wants this level of stupid counselling?

f.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join