It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Chicago Bills Jussie for $130,000 to recover hoax investigation costs.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good and so they should though I doubt he'll pay up, his legal team will see to that

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: carewemust

Good and so they should though I doubt he'll pay up, his legal team will see to that

He has more money than Art Kelly, or whatever hell that other Chicago criminal's name is.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic>>>> My take on this and some of the possible reasons Smollett was saved from prosecution by some people in very high places.
He could out someone or persons very highly prominent politically. I'm thinking Obama or Cory Booker. That a safe bet.
I also said a while back that I think Booker was being groomed to be the first( openly) gay POTUS but he'd announce it AFTER he took office. Obama would come out as well to smooth things for him. I think his stock is sinking since he's come across as shady and more than a little goofy. Was Jussie going to be his " first gentleman"? That's possible, they are friends. But Jussie has made a complete ass of himself and burned many bridges and he has to have made enemies of former friends. And given that gay men in Chicago turn up mysteriously murdered( Wright's three church murders right before Obama accepted the 2008 nomination) he had better watch his back. And not from guys wearing MAGA hats. These are deep state professional hit men.
Or maybe he did this on the bequest of someone like George Soros who lives to cause division and anarchy. Or to curry favor with his political flunkies and stooges. But he was so stupid in doing it he again had to have made enemies and needed to be saved from prison. Now he's on the hook for a hundred thousand plus dollars to pay back Chicago. I wonder who will pay that for him.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I just want to ask when has a major politician interfered with and "called in a favor" for someone accused of a crime as big as this? People are throwing around some big accusations against everyone from Kamala Harris to Barack and Michelle Obama. If these accusations turn out to be true it would be unprecedented in the history of the United States.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Just more A-holes who need investigated and charged (where appropriate) for their subversion, seditious, insurrectionist, treasonous plots IMHO
edit on 3/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Some news coming out that the CCSA Kim Foxx is under investigation for corruption 😎

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If Obama had a daughter she'd be just like Cardi…oh never mind I just remembered that he has two daughters and gave one to Weinstein for some reason (sure intern and didn't know what was going on). Hell the DNC is probably going have Cardi run for office in the future. (might as well since her and Harris aren't much different except for name recognition)

Interesting how many ties to the elite democrats he has... He actually favors obama.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's been accused of taking bribes and letting prisoners out of prison from well-connected people, but nobody cared because the profile of the individual was not high enough. She is screwed now.

Foxx must believe that the Obamas still have pull in the justice department and FBI. Wrong!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FlyingFox

Smollett appears to up to his neck in political turmoil 😎

If you hang around with corruption long enough, eventually you'll become corrupt yourself. Smollett proved that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join