It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

Unbelievable that this a hole got off with his racial attempted lynching, hoax, defamation of character, death threat, etc.. White people should sue him for pain and suffering for his further push of racial division.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Its all a conspiracy to hide Cardi B's admission that she drugged and robbed men who came to her for sex when he was a stripper. B4 she got famous.

separate, but also F'd up topic...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Its all a conspiracy to hide Cardi B's admission that she drugged and robbed men who came to her for sex when he was a stripper. B4 she got famous.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Nah, she's a minority female taking advantage of straight men. She'll be up on stage with the Democratic nominee in 2020 and hailed as someone all women should look up to.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If Obama had a daughter she'd be just like Cardi…oh never mind I just remembered that he has two daughters and gave one to Weinstein for some reason (sure intern and didn't know what was going on). Hell the DNC is probably going have Cardi run for office in the future. (might as well since her and Harris aren't much different except for name recognition)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

separate, but also F'd up topic...

Yeah, Cardi B is a different story altogether. One which I think Bill Cosby would want to comment on.

I feel like #metoo is somewhat appropriate here. Or is that not the done thing any longer?

#So2018

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: texasgirl

Personally I think Jussie got Obama off first

With all the replies, I walked right into that one.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If Obama had a daughter she'd be just like Cardi…oh never mind I just remembered that he has two daughters and gave one to Weinstein for some reason (sure intern and didn't know what was going on). Hell the DNC is probably going have Cardi run for office in the future. (might as well since her and Harris aren't much different except for name recognition)

edit on 27-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
By my estimate, they will pull out every stop and come at this low life sack of lying garbage with everything they've got. Every resource, every law interpretation and every possible angle will be looked into. Good cops don't like seeing felons skate with no consequences - it harms our country and LE as a whole. And it isn't right, these guys did their job to the letter, worked hard and built a rock solid case (with confessions) against this pile of excrement waste of oxygen

And as far as dog-face Michele Obama's advisor and her lap dog disgusting DA: I have no doubt she will be examined like the frozen cave man. Thing about revenge is.... the criminal animal only has to slip up one single time. One moment of weakness, one split second of letting your guard down... and they'll be there, waiting in the wings to swoop in and right this massive corrupt wrong.

It is all about to come crashing down. What happened here is simply a symptom of the greater disease facing this country. I trust in our President and in our brave men and women of law enforcement to ensure these subversive acts carried out by real criminals don't go unpunished. These are some bad hombres, as our President has described, and are true enemies of the American people and our legitimate system of government.

There is no future as long as they are around/in the picture

The disease... this infestation... needs cured. Someone needs to call the Orkin man
edit on 3/27/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Smollett appears to up to his neck in political turmoil 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That's hott.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: FlyingFox
Smollett appears to up to his neck in political turmoil 😎

I wonder if KIM FOXX can be prosecuted, or removed from office?

The District Attorneys Association is strongly condemning Kim Foxx's actions..

The National District Attorneys Association, which claims to represent roughly 2,700 prosecutors’ offices around the country, heavily criticized Foxx in a statement to Fox News.

“First, when a chief prosecutor recuses him or herself, the recusal must apply to the entire office, not just the elected or appointed prosecutor. This is consistent with best practices for prosecutors’ offices around the country,” the statement began.

It added, “Second, prosecutors should not take advice from politically connected friends of the accused. Each case should be approached with the goal of justice for victims while protecting the rights of the defendant.

Third, when a prosecutor seeks to resolve a case through diversion or some other alternative to prosecution, it should be done so with an acknowledgement of culpability on the part of the defendant. A case with the consequential effects of Mr. Smollett’s should not be resolved without a finding of guilt or innocence.”

The statement concluded: “Fourth, expunging Mr. Smollett’s record at this immediate stage is counter to transparency. Law enforcement will now not be able to acknowledge that Mr. Smollett was indicted and charged with these horrible crimes and the full record of what occurred will be forever hidden from public view.

Finally, we believe strongly that hate crimes should be prosecuted vigorously but the burden of proof should not be artificially increased due to the misguided decisions of others.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There is definitely some shady sh*t going on....

The CPD released report that to show they had nothing to do with the case being dropped. Smollet has to have something damaging to people in high places and that the fallout from this flagrant miscarriage of justice would not be as bad as whatever information might be exposed from continuing to prosecute Smollet.

I mean who and why would anyone want to interfere with a case against a D list celebrity who is clearly guilty? the only reason is something else may come out far more damaging to other people in very high places.

This Jesse guy doesnt know powerful people.

But because he is black, gay, and part of hollyweird all he had to do was sit and wait for the higher ups to defend him.

They never want to see a person like him charged with anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Too funny

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This comment from the Association is literally the perfect summation of everything wring with this situation, without the anger and hyperbole. Great find, and good addition.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

All she did in reality was duck just long enough for the massive political fireball to rocket over the top of her head.

She stepped aside just long enough so the political ICBM (which she KNEW, ahead of time mind you) would impact in one of her minion's lap!

This actually deserves a lot more attention!

How did she know to do this...if it wasn't planned in advance?????

An "official" recusal would have come with some pretty bad 'optics' for herself and some really powerful people who would really rather not have their names associated with this incident for a whole variety of political reasons. People would have questioned why she did it. Now, she can say she didn't "officially", but it just seemed that way. How convenient! It seemed that way, JUUUST long enough, for the Smollet case to get assigned to someone else under her, someone expendable. Hmmmmm...

How did she know, in advance, to do this??????

**nod** People really should be asking this question, because the answer holds the keys to the kingdom (or should I say deep state).
edit on 3/28/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Totally wiping the record on a felony kills me. One can get charged with simple battery as a teen for example, get cleared, and yet it never comes off your record. 20 years later they can bring it up.

Maybe this dude IS Obama son! LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Agreed, another curious thing is the bond forfeiture. How did that deal work????

Okay, we're going to drop all charges and wipe your record completely clean as if nothing every happened, but ummmm...you'll need to forfeit your bond (10% or $100,000). (???)

Seems pretty clear this was an indication of guilt, but then he's allowed to walk out on the courthouse steps and proclaim his innocence and claim he's a modern day Tupac. WTF??

edit on 3/28/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Lets assume he IS innocent for a second. Then those brothers should be charged ..No? I mean we ARE talking a felony either way. And someone mailed a hoax anthrax letter, so this is not over.

And why hand it to the FBI? The same ones who tried to get Trump charged over a fake dossier. Was that in hopes of getting into the hands of an Obama crony still in the FBI? Could it go that high? All those pics of them together.

Christ, I can smell the stench all the way over here in the UK.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Chicago wants this to go to the FBI! Why? Because it automatically puts Trump in a box. I will explain, but first a word from our sponsors...

Note: I already wrote a lengthy post on this earlier, but lost the whole thing due to a glitch, and I'm not going to retype all that.

Okay, we're back! So why does this put Trump in a box? Well, because it does two things...

1. It refocuses the case on something other than the attack itself. In a federal case the whole issue will be about the letters, and the events of the actual attack will be irrelevant (and likely inadmissible due to vigorous protests by the defense). And, that's just how they (the democrats) want it.

2. If the FBI charges him, the left will go crazy, saying Trump gutted the FBI and now he's "weaponized" the FBI against them. They'll be all over the media with this. And, the FBI has had altogether too much bad media exposure lately too. This would put Trump in a bind, which is exactly what they want to do.

If the case stays local, and the case stays about the actual attack itself (and not the letters), then it may very well uncover some pretty unsavory things about powerful and influential people on the national political scene (think - people like the Obama's, their henchmen and others).

What Trump should do is, play it right back at them by waving the feds off the case, and stating that if the Chicago legal team is unwilling or unable to prosecute smollet then there's no value in doing at the fed level. If that happens, then the politicians and all their cronies in Chicago better have their dancin' shoes on because there's going to be a fiddler AND a piper at that dance contest!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Except the records have been wiped so there is nothing further to investigate...on the Chicago side.

Has he been charged in the anthrax letter?

Honestly man...Roseanne should not only be given her show back, but given a massive budget increase!!!!!

And as an aside....both shows were under Fox. Hmm..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join