It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Different One - (Soulmate)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As a female person who's always felt differently and like not belonging to this planet or concretely the race on this planet, I decided to write this as an attempt of maybe finding a person who shares the same frequency, or at least for just knowing that he exists somewhere out there. So, if "you" ever get to read this and see yourself in this description, feel free to say "Hi" and to contact me :-) , it would be my pleasure to meet you.

You feel like an old soul. You are wise and intelligent, even beyond your biological years. You look at things, people, situations from higher perspective and as a bigger picture. You feel and think very deep. You see people and you get to understand them (even when you don't agree with them), but you're not so much understood by others. Your perception of the world and ideas how everything should function seem idealistic to those, but they're actually more evolved. Could be one of the reasons why people see you as weird and different. There are times when you feel lonely and you long to go to your real home. Then again, there are people who love you and respect you for being this beautiful soul you are.
You have a pure heart, like an angelic heart. You're uncorrupted, and with being wise there's also this childish innocence that comes with it. Small things make you happy, love makes you happy. You're not materialistic person and you don't find pleasure in material stuff nor they are your goal. You don't play games with people, you're not a calculating person, you don't see benefits in people and situations. What is in your heart, that's on your mind - and that's what you speak and do - you're honest. Which altogether makes it very simple. So, according to that, you have high moral values. You're a gentleman having some old-fashioned traits as a part of your personality.
When it comes to love, you believe in true love - one person forever. Love is sacred to you and is your biggest source of happiness. You would literally go to the other side of the world or live in poor conditions just to be with the one who awakens your heart and touches your soul. You're a very loyal person in your mind, in your heart and with your body. Your partner and mutual love are like a temple to you, and just giving a thought to anything or anyone else would feel like a betrayal to you. It's a love where soul loves a soul, which is beyond this existence, beyond material and physical, beyond time and space.
Regarding the situation on this planet in general, you feel an urge to help. It hurts you to see suffering and pain of animals and people cause you empathize with them. Maybe it also makes you feel angry or frustrated when feeling helpless in a way of not being able to make a major change impact, to change unfairness and deception, to protect innocent beings...cause you have a perception and ideas of how this planet should function - through love, truth, freedom, humanity led by desire to evolve and progress in a positive way instead of self-and-mutual destruction, people taking care of innocent beings like animals and children and showing gratitude to beautiful nature around them, people helping each other.
Maybe you've felt through your life there's someone like you in a female form. Maybe you've even had dreams about them. Maybe you've also wanted to find them. Maybe you've had certain paranormal/spiritual experiences through life as well.
There are several "maybe's" in the text cause I can't say for sure about the attitude you have now towards anything, and there's much more to say than mentioned in this text, maybe some traits also differ from the ones I wrote, but I believe the point about your essence is clear. And through my description of you I also gave a description of myself.
Kind regards

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Instantly 10,000 males "see themselves" in your description and spam your mail box. You have opened up Pandora's Box.. Good luck,

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ariel7

Finally, you have found me and I you, after all these years of searching. You describe me perfectly. It's uncanny. I get off at 8.
Chinese or Indian food?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I just saw this video for the first time.

You would literally go to the other side of the world or live in poor conditions just to be with the one who awakens your heart and touches your soul.

I don't drive or fly.

You do realize that any number of men would claim such characteristics. Just saying.

ETA

So back in the mid 80s (I'm not a young man with an old soul, just an old man) I was in a gay bar. This woman took me to the outside patio area, wanted to figure out what made me tick. She was a sort of psychologist, sort of paralegal lesbian rights advocate.

So we're sitting at a table drinking, she asks me about myself, giving me free reign so as to listen.

She interrupts, "What? Humans are not monogamous creatures! You must be suppressing your natural inclinations. That's sick; just sick!" I'm sure she wasn't trying to be mean or anything like that. Remember, we were drinking, and someone kept bringing more drinks.

We debated back and forth for a long time, neither of us giving an inch, or conceding defeat. We eventually decided to agree to disagree. We then tried to stand up. That turned out not easy to do.

Maybe people can hold their liquor better while debating than they can while walking.
edit on 27-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Instantly 10,000 males "see themselves" in your description and spam your mail box. You have opened up Pandora's Box.. Good luck,
You beat me to it...was going to say the same thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lots of guys are going to feel every word is describing them, including myself. Its a flattering self-reflection, or self-deception as may be the case.

Even if the actions speak differently, constantly. Hell, plenty will put on the mask in that form to "play the game." That stuff is also going to apply to nearly every guy (or gal) that has a helluva ego, only matched in intensity by their lack of self awareness. There may not be too many out there like you describe, but there are a ton that will think the shoe fits.

Its a cool attempt though, I do hope you find him.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I’m not even close.

Best of luck...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now this is a scam.
Ariel is from India, and will soon offer 'free tech support'.

Be on your guard boys, this is the interwebz. nobody is to be trusted.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think a lot of people, men and women alike have the same feelings and longings. I could say the same but feeling all that you've mentioned and meeting someone else with the same feelings may not match because beauty is simply in the eye of the beholder. Each and every one of us has that one thing that we can not get over... Looks. No matter how perfect inside we seem, every single one of us has a line we will not cross, be it based on looks, cleanliness, facial hair, bald or full head of hair, weight, figure, the sound of one voice, the manner in which one speaks... and so forth. Something so trivial yet so real can be the difference between yes and no.

If it were only as simple as feelings and we were ALL blind... The world might be a better place.

This is why so many of us can get along perfectly behind the screen but in person... it doesn't always work out.

edit on 27-3-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Can you, A) Make a sandwich and B) Deliver said sandwich to your man along with a cold beer?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The good ones are already taken.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wasnt Ariel a mermaid?

How many mermen on ATS?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She's a Nigerian Princess, I messaged her, and after conversing for 10 mins, she agrees I'm the one! and we will rule her 1 acre kingdom together, all I have to do is send her a few grand through paypal.

People are weird!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Wasnt Ariel a mermaid?

How many mermen on ATS?

Ariel was an angel. The word means "Lion of God." Disney coopted the name.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Before I answer there's one veeeeery important question for you, miss ...

you hot?

Followups would be: how many cats do you own, feed, covet?

If the answers are "yes, unfortunately guys only see my lithe, blisteringly sexual body and ignore the deep, witty person inhabiting it"
and
"two to none," then how would you feel about developing a "twin speak" private language while being comfortably restrained in a darkened bedroom for several weeks to months? You'd have my full attention, except for weekends, holidays and occasional first person shooter marathons.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think we can safely say you lose the competition, sir. Thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

But... but .. .I'm incredible and a gift to all women, everywhere! How can this be!?

All my exes say I'm wonderful!

Or at least ... "special."

More seriously, good luck to all the lonely hearts out there... whatever created us had quite the sense of irony when it comes to romance... long term, I mean.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Looking for those qualities among ATS members will be futile. Perhaps the MODS with their god like powers to give the points and take them away and even banish the unclean would be more fertile hunting grounds for the mate you seek.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If you have watched the video that I posted, and listened to the song:

1) Does the video accurately portray the song to you?
2) If not, briefly describe two scenes you would include in your own video for the song.
3) Which verses stood out the most for you?
3) Which verses in the song do you think stood out the most for me?

The lyrics may be found here: Pete Yorn - Im Not The One - lyrics
edit on 28-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join