It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demorcrats and Liberal Media Say President Trump Obstructed Justice..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is interesting info although from a biased source, are any sources unbiased anymore? I would like to hear more details as to the validity of this claim.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jhn7537

A leak came out today from the doj showing that Bob Mueller finished his Trump Russia collusion probe six months ago. But it was held back so Democrats could use the trump-russia thing to help them win elections in 2018.

mobile.twitter.com...

That was collusion and obstruction all rolled into one!

And this ironically has allowed Democrats to totally make idiots of themselves more than usual 😎

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Because the justice system always gets it right unfortunately we all know that is not the case. Suddenly trump supporters have full faith in our judicial process do you think they would be singing the same dance had trump been found guilty? If that was the case then we would be worrying about a witch hunt and most likely rightfully so. Question everything.

no
but don't regal me with tails of "paper trails" then poo poo the investigation into such
were there actual "paper trails" muller would have pulled the trigger
he got who could be got
and some for very little imo

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

We will probably know more when the full Mueller report is released. That might be one reason why President Trump is in a hurry to get that shared with the public.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Good we need more transparency and kudos to trump (I rarely if ever give him props)for calling for it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some background on how President Trump's lawyers prevented him from falling into Mueller perjury trap. I suppose Democrats will say that this was obstructing justice?

www.reuters.com... 9

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If there isn't a real crime, how can you be charged with obstructing justice. You only answer questions that are pertinent to an investigation, That probably came from the White house Lawyers, not from Trump.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

CNN's CHRIS CUOMO implied this morning that he has proof Trump colluded with Russia. Mueller got it wrong.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

Hahahahahaha!

That's all I have for now.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I'm no political science or law major like so many trump supporters seem to be but at the very least the firing of Comey seemed suspicious and I would like to hear Barr's explanation as to why that was not considered obstruction...me being a lowly peon I would like the report explained in laymen's terms.

Wait. You don’t think an FBI director who illegally released classified information (by his own admission) should be fired? SMH.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is what I like to hear! Devin Nunes says it's time to go on offense, and he is preparing to do just that, next week.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I'm no political science or law major like so many trump supporters seem to be but at the very least the firing of Comey seemed suspicious and I would like to hear Barr's explanation as to why that was not considered obstruction...me being a lowly peon I would like the report explained in laymen's terms.

Wait. You don’t think an FBI director who illegally released classified information (by his own admission) should be fired? SMH.

He should have been arrested immediately for that, but he pulled a lot of other crap too.

His handling of Hillary's email investigation was incompetent, as well as unprofessional. He had no business making public statements about his "opinion" of whether she should be charged. That is the DOJs job.
Not that they would have done anything either, but that's irrelevant.

Rosenstien recommended his firing, in writing, as well, so that, in and of itself would indicate to most rational ppl that the problems went way beyond Trump's personal feeling.

Then there is the fact that his underlings were running amok, apparently with no oversight from him. Had Hillary won, he would have, no doubt, been fired too.

Last, but not least, an FBI director serves at the Presidents pleasure. Trump had good reason to can him, but in reality he doesnt need a reason. It is his prerogative.

Conspiracynut threw out an opinion, with no regard to the facts of the situation.

Typical lefty i guess.
edit on 3272019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

CNN's CHRIS CUOMO implied this morning that he has proof Trump colluded with Russia. Mueller got it wrong.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

Another one that forgot to turn over evidence to Mueller !!! 😆😆

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
They have still failed to explain how one can obstruct an investigation (ie: intent is required for obstruction) when they definitively were not involved in the alleged crime whatsoever

In fact, Mueller said that "NO AMERICAN" took part in any Russian "meddling" efforts so there is no way to obstruct justice on a non-existent issue. Trump could not have possibly obstructed because he knew for absolute certain that the "collusion" "conspiracy" nonsense was just that - political sour grapes from petty dem operatives to explain their idol Clinton's devastating loss

You can't obstruct an investigation into "Russian collusion" when there was no "Russian collusion" to begin with. By any American. Not-a-one

And above all that, defending yourself from a bunch of rabid MSM dogs foaming at the mouth to shriek "collusion collusion collusion" is not obstruction. Exercising Constitutional authorities is NEVER obstruction or a crime no matter what the circumstance is. In fact, if there had been any conflict between the law and Trump's Constitutional authority as President the law must be considered null-and-void and non-applicable. In short, when a conflict between the law and the Constitution exists... the Constitution wins 100% of the time in all cases across the board.
edit on 3/27/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Tell ya what, have them take pen to paper and write down everything they consider "obstructing justice". I could use some free TP for the next 6 years.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A Majority of Americans feel that Trump has NOT BEEN CLEARED of Collusion with Russia!!

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- Though President Donald Trump has claimed "complete and total exoneration" based on Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, the American public disagrees, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority (56%) says the President and his campaign have not been exonerated of collusion, but that what they've heard or read about the report shows collusion could not be proven. Fewer, 43%, say Trump and his team have been exonerated of collusion.
More at: www.cnn.com...

Why does terrorist organization CNN take credit for this poll if SSRS conducted it? Who is SSRS?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: UKTruth

What we can say with 100% certainty is that neither Trump, nor any of his campaign team, committed any crime with respect to collusion with Russians and that Trump did not commit the crime of obstruction of justice.

What we can say is that Trump and his campaign staff repeatedly lied to the FBI, Congress and the American people and Russia knew they were lying. That makes Trump and his campaign staff compromised as hell. Trump may have been shielded from actively participating in the Russian hacking and the dissemination of the DNC leaked documents, but he asked Russia for their help, and they provided it. He repaid Russia for their help in several ways, including changing the language of the National Republican Platform to favor Russia in the Ukraine.

This was at a rally where he regularly brought up the fact Hillary had deleted 33,000 emails off her private illegal server. This was right after Russia was being blamed for stealing the DNC emails.

He was making a point Hillary was getting away with destroying classified emails, and wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow see them.

If you seriously think Trump would actually choose a rally to announce to Russia he seriously wanted them to hack Hillary you are a fool. Why in the hell would he do that publicly on camera if he were serious - or if he was actually an agent of Putin.

Secondly you say Russia helped - HOW? - we still don't have Hillary's missing 33,000 emails which is what he asked for.

The fact you collusers keep bringing this up as evidence is beyond pathetic.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
They have still failed to explain how one can obstruct an investigation (ie: intent is required for obstruction) when they definitively were not involved in the alleged crime whatsoever

In fact, Mueller said that "NO AMERICAN" took part in any Russian "meddling" efforts so there is no way to obstruct justice on a non-existent issue. Trump could not have possibly obstructed because he knew for absolute certain that the "collusion" "conspiracy" nonsense was just that - political sour grapes from petty dem operatives to explain their idol Clinton's devastating loss

You can't obstruct an investigation into "Russian collusion" when there was no "Russian collusion" to begin with. By any American. Not-a-one

And above all that, defending yourself from a bunch of rabid MSM dogs foaming at the mouth to shriek "collusion collusion collusion" is not obstruction. Exercising Constitutional authorities is NEVER obstruction or a crime no matter what the circumstance is. In fact, if there had been any conflict between the law and Trump's Constitutional authority as President the law must be considered null-and-void and non-applicable. In short, when a conflict between the law and the Constitution exists... the Constitution wins 100% of the time in all cases across the board.

Obstruction charges can, and are brought without proof of an underlying crime. Ask Martha Stuart.

I seriously doubt that Trump tweeting meets the threshold to bring those charges though.

The dims (no, I spelled it correctly) are pushing the fireing of Comey as obstruction, but that's never going to fly.
edit on 3272019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A Majority of Americans feel that Trump has NOT BEEN CLEARED of Collusion with Russia!!

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- Though President Donald Trump has claimed "complete and total exoneration" based on Attorney General William Barr's summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, the American public disagrees, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

A majority (56%) says the President and his campaign have not been exonerated of collusion, but that what they've heard or read about the report shows collusion could not be proven. Fewer, 43%, say Trump and his team have been exonerated of collusion.
More at: www.cnn.com...

Why does terrorist organization CNN take credit for this poll if SSRS conducted it? Who is SSRS?

Can't say I'm that surprised.

Most of the people that want to believe in collusion still do. It is easier to pretend that Mueller did not tell them they are dead wrong that admit their whole world view is 180 degrees from reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If there is no crime, then it is impossible for their to be any obstruction of justice.

Are these people that dumb? Yes they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Barr's summary is most likely simply a short version of Mueller's summary.

The SC is required by law to summit a summary of their findings.
edit on R232019-03-27T18:23:46-05:00k233Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join