It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is real... UNFORTUNATELY.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

originally posted by: St0rD
I know this is gonna sound crazy but I think that the prince of darkness is very real. Unfortunately, it's not what we thought it would be. It's hidden in plain sight. So that anyone who would think that he is getting close to the truth would be flagged as insane and delusionnal. It is really the most smartest deception that has ever been created and it is in correlation with the saying that ''Satan is the father of all lies'' or that he is the '' Lord of lies''. He is so cunning that he was able to fool us into believing that he doesn't exist. Considering every culture talks about somekind of dragon and serpent-like evil being, that is a massive accomplishment. As much as I despise the wickedness that evil brought to this world, I must confess the respect I have for that much intelligence. One being, or energy, that truly lead the WHOLE world astray.
How he did it?
I guess it is the one of the most powerful mystery of all.

How can you force a conscious specy to forget about its true nature? That's pure genius.
And genius loves to be accompanied by madness. Satan, if he is real, is one hell of an intelligent being. However, one should never put into question the terrifying delusions that can arise from such power. Clearly, you must be totally insane to go against the creator of this universe. And try to overthrow his throne no matter the less. Overwhelmingly bold and stupid.

I have bad news folks, our reality,the one we are all synchronized as of right now has been hijacked. It will most likely be infinitely be corrupted towards an abomination if we don't act on it. We have freewill but, compared to the first genuine vision the original creator had, what is coming takes root in our worst nightmares. What might be coming is the most disturbing existence of them all. Elon Musk has been talking about it for a while... claiming we are living in a simulation.
But make no mistake.
We are not living in a computer simulation, it just doesn't make sense. We are living in a biological simulation and God's creation is gonna be completely removed from it's true purpose if nothing is done about it. If you look closely you are gonna realize pretty quickly that every religions (and every cultures) all around the world warns us about powerful beings coming from the sky, trying to hack into our reality.
Evil is hidden everywhere in front of our eyes. In advertising, in books, in nature, in humans, in actions, in paintings, ect. Everywhere that you could think of.
The Elite is aware of it all and the war is raging on every seconds of every day we are losing time. Those who are rich and famous are willingly participating in this whole quasi-infinite mascarade. It's all true, we are living in the matrix. We have been deceived folks. It's truly gonna hurt when we all wake up from this nightmare. The irony is I never thought for one second we could be in some kind of simulation, even when the well-known Elon Musk would claim so. I was naive and arrogant, I didn't see it at first but... I've come to realize I just couldn't stand the fact and reality I had so easily been deceived.

So I'm just gonna end this crazy post with something I think explains what our ancient ancestors was trying to warn us about, SATAN's work is all about:

DNA ENGINEERING

HUMAN PIG HYBRID

Bwahahahahahaha!

Better to laugh than to cry about it mate!
You (somewhat) got it right

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
The original idea in the Hebrew bible of Satan was more of a job title than an actual "being" whose duties were to test the faith of the righteous, to force the souls of people to defend themselves before a Heavenly Court, and since Judaism has no Hell, how can there really be a "Satan" as created by the Christian bible.

You can go really far into human history and still hear about evil beings trying to manipulate mankind into some sort of mascarade. Doesn't only have to be about Satan. I think he is only the most known name of an ultimate evil being roaming around earth.

Just take a look at this for example-

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the daimons in Neo-Platonism.[1] They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ἄρχοντες, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Oh so your calling God Satan then? The Demiurge is or at least based off the Abrahamic God.

Also there is no Satan in Gnostics, and Jesus even claimed to be the Serpent in one of the gnostic books.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

If anything you should look into Zoroastrianism Angyra Mainhu.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I agree with you that there is a evil force trying to keep us captured and torture. The scary thing is how do we get out and if we do how do we know it is not just another trick. Infinite is a pain in the ass to think about.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Stop watching network and cable news. Stop going to right wing reactionary fake news websites.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Pretty convenient statement don't ya think? Circular arguments and an appeal to ignorance should be a pretty solid clue as how weak of a argument this is.

There is zero evidence for Satan and that's all the evidence you need to know it's true? Sorry, it's a no, for all the most basic reasons.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Not really seeing the connection between human/pig hybrids and proof of a Satanic Matrix. I do believe that by making genetic hybrids that man is attempting to be "Godlike" and we all know how that worked out in the Bible: Adam and Eve evicted from the Garden of Eden, The Tower of Babel resulting in language barriers, etc. So if there IS a God I'm fairly certain that He/She/It probably wont have the kindest reaction.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I’ve kinda always had this belief that Satan is the supreme being in the entire universe. Everything in creation is under his control. For all intents and purposes he is god. Yahweh is an even higher power, but he’s not even in this dimension. He is Superior to Satan, yet irrelevant in this universe. You have to die and ascend to the next dimension to meet him. At the same time I believe they are on the same team like Willy Wonka and Slugworth secretly working together to test the children’s true nature.
I base this belief on nothing other than a gut feeling/ instinct.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Pics or it did not happen?

Look at it this way if Satan was ever proved to be real then it may go somewhat towards proving the existence of God rather more definitively than both testaments of the Bible.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We are the devils of this world , who needs Satan , when we have killed hundreds of millions in wars and famine all without him ever showing up

Let ye who hath the knowledge count the number of the beast for it is the number of man

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Well, good and evil are very Human constructs.

Nature displays no such lunacy nor delusion.

That being said, evil is what transpires when balance is out of kilter, imho.
edit on 27-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Love the avatar photo , made me smile

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Pretty convenient statement don't ya think? Circular arguments and an appeal to ignorance should be a pretty solid clue as how weak of a argument this is.

There is zero evidence for Satan and that's all the evidence you need to know it's true? Sorry, it's a no, for all the most basic reasons.

Sorry, you must think I'm trying to prove something to you.

Good thing we're all entitled to our own opinions, eh?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Palindrome time....Live evil.

Satan is an ideal. There is a little Satan in everyone of us. Priests condemn these hedonistic events like burning man or lollapalooza with all the premarital sex drugs and alcohol and the devils music, but they have no qualms about getting a prepubescent choir boy drunk and molesting him.

There is some God in everyone too. I listen to the most brutal Metal, greet friends with the horns ../ smoke and drink, now the all thou holy would despise me until I told them of the work I have done for the community.

As for Elon Musk, he is not a big a genius as the press makes him out to be, as the simulation theory has been disproven. Even this high school dropout knows that there would be a significant heat signature from the universal CPU. So where is the CPU?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

WHat if the COmputer is so effecient it does not produce heat?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Or it's simply extra-dimensional by nature.

Mabey our version of reality is simply being fed or projected through some kind of all-pervasive extra-dimensional Ethernet cable?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If you cannot back anything up with cold, hard science, then I'm afraid that you are talking cr@p.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join