It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is real... UNFORTUNATELY.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: St0rD

Are you speaking in metaphors or not ??

Do you believe in a being called Satan, or is Satan just a concept of the evil things that humans come up with ?

Like I said above, it could be both.

I thought at first it was only a metaphor of some sort. But after experiencing some #ed up sh-t in my life, I've come to the conclusion that the Bible (and other cultures) could be right. We are figthing against supernatural beings. And they want us to stay in a semi-unconscious state because they want us to be seperated from the creator of this universe.
It is like a vengeance. God banishes evil, and those beings chose to go all-in towards wickedness and they are trying to bring us with them. Their perogative 'is 'You banished us for our mistakes, and then, we are gonna bring with us your creation that you so beloved''

Virtual reality is probably gonna the pinnacle of it all. Human beings being stucked in a fake virtual world that just build up towards infinite layers over and over... which is called Infinity. An infinity that is impossible to get out. Many movies and TV series are talking about this stuff just as we speak, one of which is called ''The 100''. If you haven't already watch this show, I highly recommend. You might understand what I'm talking about. We will never be able to get out of this illusion if we get stuck in it, just like in the matrix.

Anyway that's my theory. And I think there is a lot of #ed up stuff that's coming recently that prove my point.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Satan who tempted Jesus 3 times, like the Buddhism Mara did with three beautiful daughters, might as well be a metaphor or a concept of ego, and that the titular protagonist conquers.

In Judaism, God and Satan are extortionists, for Satan will make you beg on your knee an believe and god demands tribute...so the stories say anyways.

Then there the broader term, where Satan means enemy, which could refer to an opponent, to superstitions because somebody didn't go to church. Even angels in the original translations used the term in some passages.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

P.s: if Satan that much of problem, better go to church and kneel an open wide with those vocal cords. So Jesus can come inside and you can tell stories how he gentle he was an warm he made you.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not long ago I wanted to start an ATS prayer circle to combat this fiendish, hideous trend we find ourselves in, but they said NO!

So apparently we will need to individually call on our spiritual weapons and mount an offensive against this appalling mascarade [sic] of evil.

I'm not entirely sure what a "mascarade" is but it sounds quite nasty, and it needs to go....

edit on 27-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of Alex Jones when he recently went on Joe rogan's podcast. Saying the elite are communicating with inter-dimensional beings that are evil.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Reminds me of Alex Jones when he recently went on Joe rogan's podcast. Saying the elite are communicating with inter-dimensional beings that are evil.

Yeah it was one of the best podcast I have ever watched. Not because it makes sense, but because it doesn't.

And like they say, reality is strange than fiction
'

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Satan just like God is a man-made creation, both were created so humans have something to blame all the evil that humans do to each other on.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Satan just like God is a man-made creation, both were created so humans have something to blame all the evil that humans do to each other on.

You see, that's what's funny about your answer. It might be true, but it is the most basic logical thing to say towards so much '''''''nonsense'''''''. The fact evil beings fighting against the goodwill of a creator is only somekind of powerful delusion to try and understand the world around us.

It's just sad you kind of people never really took the time to take into consideration that all civilizations all around the world talk about the same thing. Good vs evil. Some kind of evil energy trying to make us all mad. Even in the bible you can read about beings coming from the sky and #ing up with humans DNA.

But whatever man, I guess in your book nothing f-ucked up our ancestors was trying to tell is true.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Didn't God make Satan?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Our ancestors were looking for reasons and answers for all kind of things, for example why people snap and murder each other for no apparent reason, why people do certain things, why we're here, and so on. God was a way controlling the masses under your guidance, and Satan was a why of forcing others to follow your beliefs.
Lots of different "Pagan" beliefs were deemed the way of the devil to force people to follow certain Gods. Just look at the Greek Pan for example.
"good" vs "evil" is a human invention to control the more base human instincts to help society when we went from hunter/gatherers to a more stable and closer civilization.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Didn't God make Satan?

Maybe they are both big friends f-cking with us all.

However, from the literrature, Satan was the most beautiful being of them all. He had it all man.
He had everything. But still, he chose to rebel and go on his own with his own vision.

What would you do if you were that close with the creator of this marvelous universe, would you rebel against him because things you don't understand?

I think Satan is a fool and deceiver, who couldn't accept the fact the we can't have it all. Only God can.
edit on 27-3-2019 by St0rD because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Depends on whose literature and oral traditions your reading into.

Whose fooling who? Last time I checked Satan brought a lot business for Christianity and the Church, and made Islam a military power because he out to get them.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Satan as an individual evil "type demon" wasn't added to the bible till a lot later and the creation of the new testament.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Satan wasn't added to the bible till a lot later and the creation of the new testament.

It doesn't really matter how it is called.

You can hear and read about evil and wickedness in every cultures (religions) of this world.

The fact of the matter is just how you interpret it... Is evil only an invention of the mind or is it truly somekind of energy roaming all around the universe?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You can hear and read about evil and wickedness in every cultures (religions) of this world.

Because humans can be evil and wicked, simple!! We can also be kind and good but there's no magical beings on my shoulders deciding for me.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
I know this is gonna sound crazy but I think that the prince of darkness is very real. Unfortunately, it's not what we thought it would be. It's hidden in plain sight. So that anyone who would think that he is getting close to the truth would be flagged as insane and delusionnal. It is really the most smartest deception that has ever been created and it is in correlation with the saying that ''Satan is the father of all lies'' or that he is the '' Lord of lies''. He is so cunning that he was able to fool us into believing that he doesn't exist. Considering every culture talks about somekind of dragon and serpent-like evil being, that is a massive accomplishment. As much as I despise the wickedness that evil brought to this world, I must confess the respect I have for that much intelligence. One being, or energy, that truly lead the WHOLE world astray.
How he did it?
I guess it is the one of the most powerful mystery of all.

How can you force a conscious specy to forget about its true nature? That's pure genius.
And genius loves to be accompanied by madness. Satan, if he is real, is one hell of an intelligent being. However, one should never put into question the terrifying delusions that can arise from such power. Clearly, you must be totally insane to go against the creator of this universe. And try to overthrow his throne no matter the less. Overwhelmingly bold and stupid.

I have bad news folks, our reality,the one we are all synchronized as of right now has been hijacked. It will most likely be infinitely be corrupted towards an abomination if we don't act on it. We have freewill but, compared to the first genuine vision the original creator had, what is coming takes root in our worst nightmares. What might be coming is the most disturbing existence of them all. Elon Musk has been talking about it for a while... claiming we are living in a simulation.
But make no mistake.
We are not living in a computer simulation, it just doesn't make sense. We are living in a biological simulation and God's creation is gonna be completely removed from it's true purpose if nothing is done about it. If you look closely you are gonna realize pretty quickly that every religions (and every cultures) all around the world warns us about powerful beings coming from the sky, trying to hack into our reality.
Evil is hidden everywhere in front of our eyes. In advertising, in books, in nature, in humans, in actions, in paintings, ect. Everywhere that you could think of.
The Elite is aware of it all and the war is raging on every seconds of every day we are losing time. Those who are rich and famous are willingly participating in this whole quasi-infinite mascarade. It's all true, we are living in the matrix. We have been deceived folks. It's truly gonna hurt when we all wake up from this nightmare. The irony is I never thought for one second we could be in some kind of simulation, even when the well-known Elon Musk would claim so. I was naive and arrogant, I didn't see it at first but... I've come to realize I just couldn't stand the fact and reality I had so easily been deceived.

So I'm just gonna end this crazy post with something I think explains what our ancient ancestors was trying to warn us about, SATAN's work is all about:

DNA ENGINEERING

HUMAN PIG HYBRID

Bwahahahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The original idea in the Hebrew bible of Satan was more of a job title than an actual "being" whose duties were to test the faith of the righteous, to force the souls of people to defend themselves before a Heavenly Court, and since Judaism has no Hell, how can there really be a "Satan" as created by the Christian bible.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Pope said last year, anyone who denounces him is controlled by Satan.

What the Pope never answers is why God lets Satan torture his children.

The problem of evil in the World is an interesting one. I have come to think of it as God is responsible and not responsible at the same time. Yes, God created us with imperfections. Our imperfections in human character and human constitution are the causes of evil that exists in the World. So one the essential turning points in one's faith in God comes when we forgive our parents for all our imperfections. And then even further when we forgive God for all our imperfections. It's only when we love our parents and God in spite of all our imperfections do we have an open mind to received the abundance of God's blessings flowing all around us. Accepting our imperfections is essential for having the greatest possible of faith in God.

edit on 27-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Pope said last year, anyone who denounces him is controlled by Satan.

What the Pope never answers is why God lets Satan torture his children.

If I had people working on me that molest children , and didn't put them down. And claim to represent or be a manifestation of a said perfect being who couldn't hurt an a fly.

I'd have a tons of enemies that I could call Satan too...especially the father's. Especially when the only message if forgiveness.

Likke in the Bible with the o.t an new, the son can forgive, but the father won't.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The original idea in the Hebrew bible of Satan was more of a job title than an actual "being" whose duties were to test the faith of the righteous, to force the souls of people to defend themselves before a Heavenly Court, and since Judaism has no Hell, how can there really be a "Satan" as created by the Christian bible.

All 3 of the Abrahamic religions have a "Satan"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join