It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your new BMW... is a SNITCH!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: Edumakated

Slow people cause 90 percent of accidents. Factoid.

+1. People not driving with flow of traffic are dangerous. I see it all the time. Some dipwad cruising along a five lane deep highway in middle lane doing 55 mph. Drivers on both left and right passing him like water around a rock in a river. Totally oblivious to the havoc they are causing around them.

Then you get the idiot that wants to merge into traffic at 50mph while the on coming traffic is doing 70+. Depsite having a 1/4 mile long entrance ramp going down hill and this guy can't get his car up to speed to merge safely! WTF.

My defensive driving instructor said the opposite. He said that drivers with the most experience/confidence tend to drive aggressively, thereby being the most dangerous on the road. This makes sense to me because those that can negotiate (timing) risky driving moves may cause the novice/slow and cautious drivers to react (thinking the have to avoid an accident) in ways that may cause accidents.

I am not talking about aggressive driving. When you have a car not going with the nature flow / speed it causes people to have to make unnecessary lane changes on both left and right. This increases the chance of wrecks.

Right and drivers zig zagging in and out of traffic which requires speeding, which I consider aggressive driving, is not going with the nature flow /speed, also increases the chance of wrecks.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great, I guess they don't get any revenue from speeding tickets in the EU. Once we have self-driving cars, we can get rid of all the traffic police and automobile liability insurance companies too.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Horrible. Black boxes have been in most cars for a long time now

<< 1  2   >>

join