It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Youtube copyright block

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: uncommitted

AAnd so instead of just hitting repliy to me, had you hit quote, and quoted my post, I guess you violated my copyright on my material.

You used my words in your post then, right?

Swing & a miss.

You agreed to give up those rights to your material when you joined ATS, it's theirs & no longer yours.

Question...so if I author and post a story here on ATS, and then later decide to use that same language as part of a post on a blog, or in a book I'm writing, or on another website...I'm committing of an act plagiarism??? I'm plagiarizing my own work????

I'm thinking not.
edit on 3/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: uncommitted

Far from it, I mean't the fact no one appeared to be supporting your responses, I couldn't really care, it just means people disagreed with you.

Or it means most of us who do see Gramblers arguments have moved on from the thread?

I drop back in and find such disingenuousness from you, uncommitted.

Since stars equal won argument is your appeal I do think stars and percentages sometimes tell the story.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me that on the whole I don't get that many stars, I don't agree with the political opinion of many on this site, and I don't post BS that validates their bias so why would I?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

More to the point, I was raising the fact that stars in this thread seemed to suggest people agreed that copyright theft is something that can't be argued away, how many people star me personally is neither here nor there, I know my opinion on politics will not find favour on ATS and I don't really care, but that doesn't mean I won't question other peoples opinion that they try and paint as fact - as was the case in me commenting on this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

As I showed

You directly said criticism is not fair use

I showed you were wrong

You have repeatedly ignored this

You saying many people started your post doesn’t make you correct

Will you admit your argument criticism is not fair use was wrong, or are you just going to ignore it again

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Been really busy at work so I haven't been able to post much on ATS.

An update on this

I disputed the copyright claims on the grounds that criticism was fair use, and NBC has dropped their claim.

In other words, my videos are back up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join