It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden criticizes ‘white man’s culture,’ role in Hill hearing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: 3n19m470

There are plenty of photos and videos of Trump groping women and children. Do you have photos of Joe Biden doing something wrong?

Ok. Show me. Then you'll get MY answer.

Come on, I #ing DARE YOU.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Reeeeeeeeee!

Orange man bad!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Watching Trump grope and kiss young black girls dispels his air of racism for you? Oh, okay then.

I don't think racists had any problem raping black women back in the days when racism was legal and proper. Misogynists also don't have a problem raping women and girls, and Trump has been accused of rape twice, once with a 13 year old girl at his friend Epstein's party.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Unrepentant Orange Man worse than Joe Biden and his mea culpa on Anita Hill and white male privilege.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I showed you two, you effing pervert! Go Google Trump fondling Ivanka as a young girl if you want to see more filth. Check out how many times he talked about wanting to F# Ivanka.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Are you trying to say Trump is worse then creeper Joe? Do I need to pull up the video evidence?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

The democrats are running on white people bad and free stuff for everyone while we save the world from white people who cause climate change. Oh and we promise we're only gonna tax the rich wink wink.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yes. Trump is worse then hair smelling and cheek stroking Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Watching Trump grope and kiss young black girls dispels his air of racism for you? Oh, okay then.

I don't think racists had any problem raping black women back in the days when racism was legal and proper. Misogynists also don't have a problem raping women and girls, and Trump has been accused of rape twice, once with a 13 year old girl at his friend Epstein's party.

Thanks again for dispelling more racism myths. So then, it has nothing to do with skin color?

Whites raped blacks, got right up close to that black skin. I guess blackness doesnt really disgust them then. I wonder what it was then that made whites treat blacks differently if it wasnt their skin color?

Maybe they had an understandable reason? Maybe they saw the way they lived and judged them by their actions and not the color of their skin like everyone keeps repeating?

"Their skins a different color! Other than that they're just like us! Get em!"

Doesnt make a lot of sense...when you actually think about it...does it?

I guess you are just conceding defeat on the whole

There are plenty of photos and videos of Trump groping women and children.

point?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I showed you two, you effing pervert! Go Google Trump fondling Ivanka as a young girl if you want to see more filth. Check out how many times he talked about wanting to F# Ivanka.

Maybe you get sexual feelings looking at those 2 pictures, but that says more about you, I think...plus the fact you seem to be unable to have a conversation without calling names like a child... its a little uncivilized, but hey, you do you.
edit on 3/27/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Why do Democrats continue to elect old rich white men? It's hilarious.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Why do Democrats continue to elect old rich white men? It's hilarious.

Well old timers like Biden have to publicly shame themselves for being white in order to get elected. Flogging is next

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Well he did and she married him. I feel like a lot of men said that about Ivanka....

Sookie is talking about Ivanka, Trump's daughter...not Melania Trumps wife.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well he did and she married him. I feel like a lot of men said that about Ivanka....

Not a lot of men talk about wanting to have sex with their daughters, regardless of the fantasies random men project onto Ivanka, who is not their daughter.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Maybe you get sexual feelings looking at those 2 pictures

Maybe you get sexual feeling when you see Joe Biden smell children's' hair and stroke their cheeks. Me? I see Frank Baron, smelling the heads of his grandchildren, "sucking up that youth". I see a man who lost his wife and daughter in a terrible accident and then lost his son to cancer, holding on and "sucking up" the youthful life, like Frank and Marie Baron did so often in "Everybody Love Raymond".

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Sookie is talking about Ivanka, Trump's daughter...not Melania Trumps wife.

Ah very true I confused the two. I broke my rule not to post without coffee.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Maybe you get sexual feelings looking at those 2 pictures

Maybe you get sexual feeling when you see Joe Biden smell children's' hair and stroke their cheeks. Me? I see Frank Baron, smelling the heads of his grandchildren, "sucking up that youth". I see a man who lost his wife and daughter in a terrible accident and then lost his son to cancer, holding on and "sucking up" the youthful life, like Frank and Marie Baron did so often in "Everybody Love Raymond".

Wow....

This thread got weird, joe biden weird.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'll say... Whoever believes his vote bating slash race baiting is a complete tool of an idiot.

He should lose based upon this obvious ploy. People should rally around him and treat it as a Salem Witch Trial.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Right, because if it's not sexual it's weird....Joe Biden weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join