It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden criticizes ‘white man’s culture,’ role in Hill hearing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Joe, Joe, Joe...you haven't even formally entered the race yet, and you have already fallen into the trap of decrying yourself in the desperate hope of escaping the PC mob, who will surely come for you.

Former Vice President Joe Biden condemned “a white man’s culture” as he lashed out at violence against women and, more specifically, lamented his role in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill’s credibility nearly three decades ago.

Let's see how many boxes did he try to tick right there?

1) I may be a rich, old white guy...but as a rich old white guy, I recognize that rich old white guys are the problem. So, elect me and I will help you get rid of all of those other rich old white guys.

2) I may be a white guy who has become rich and famous because of the white male privilege afforded me by the white man's culture...but as a white privileged male, I recognize that my privilege has disadvantaged those without this privilege. So, elect me, and I will help you to make sure that other people don't exploit their white maleness in the future.

3) I may have been the leader of a bunch of white guys who didn't automatically believe a female who made accusations of sexual misconduct against a Supreme Court nominee...but as a leader among white guys in America, I now know that all accusations made against Supreme Court nominess by females - true or false...and especially if they are made by black females - must now be believed. So, elect me, and I will make sure that no more guys are ever confirmed as Supreme Court Justices ever again.

Box #3 is the funniest one, under the circumstances, since we all know that he is going to get me-tooed right out of the race...likely by multiple people that he has inappropriately groped and felt-up over the years. Creepy old Uncle Joe is about the last guy who is going to be able to skate on his long history of inappropriate conduct while in the presence of young girls - and even women standing right next to their husbands!

Biden called on Americans to “change the culture” that dates back centuries and allows pervasive violence against women. “It’s an English jurisprudential culture, a white man’s culture. It’s got to change,” he said.

Not sure how to break this to you Joe...but if you are successful in convincing people that white males, white male culture, toxic masculinity and innappropriate conduct (by men) against women are the problem...then you will have convinced people that you are the problem.

You are checking yourself mate - checkmate!

Mia Culpa, Mia Moron
edit on 27-3-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

edit on 27-3-2019 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

He "feels" for the country - as long as its female and under aged.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Unlike Trump, Joe Biden has evolved and embraced the political adjustments that have taken place over the past decades, and that ability has kept him an active participant in the political arena for all these years.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I just dont understand people who watched these Biden videos...and still dont get...that the guy is big time pedo. It's unreal at times.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A creepy old white guy talking about violence against women.

Yeahhhhhhhhnooooo.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Here is Joe Biden being a shining example of white mans culture, it comes so naturally to him...

He needs to sit down and shut the # up.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

That's some rich irony coming from a Trump supporter.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Unlike Trump, Joe Biden has evolved and embraced the political adjustments that have taken place over the past decades, and that ability has kept him an active participant in the political arena for all these years.

Unlike Biden, Trump ain't a career politician so your argument is invalid as well as trainwreckish

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yeah right.

Yeah, that's not creepy at all!
edit on 27-3-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If by "evolved" you meant devolved, if by "embraced" you meant groped...and if by "political arena" you meant the swamp...then we agree.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Doesn't change the fact that Trump has not changed, and still threatens and refers to women who have accused him of sexual assault as dogs, not attractive enough or worthy of his pussy grabbing advances.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

No, you're confused, I'm not talking about Donald Trump, I'm talking about Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

That's some rich irony coming from a Trump supporter.

Show us all the videos of Trump groping people. Oh wait that's right... you got... NOTHIN'. We got plenty of Biden. Cant you just, come up with one? Something? Anything?

Pretty sick to see someone try to defend a known creepo.
edit on 3/27/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No, you're confused, I'm not talking about Donald Trump, I'm talking about Joe Biden.

Yes, I understand the deflection being attempted.

Back on point though, Joe does not seem to realize that however much he (pretends to) evolve on the issues of the treatment of women, minorities or the disadvantaged...he will not be able to evolve himself out of his caucasionness, his natural (male) toxicity, or his (white male) privilege.

These are hooks that he can never get off of, and will be taken down for.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Photos aren't enough? You want to see the creepy action videos too? Pervert!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah right.

Yeah, that's not creepy at all!

Thanks for helping to dispel all those garbage ass "racist" accusations. Not sure what this has to do with the topic but, you really are driving home the point that he has no problem whatsoever with black skin color. So, thanks I guess?

You can see by the way (2nd pic) she clutches onto his suit that she feels safe with him. With Biden they seem to shy away and look for mommy...
edit on 3/27/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Photos aren't enough? You want to see the creepy action videos too? Pervert!

Ok. Photos will do I guess. If you have photos of him doing something wrong, I'm sure the world would be interested.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

LOL! Deflection? You mean deflecting from Trump's multiple assault and rape accusations, the multiple time he talked about wanting to # his daughter, his open fantasizing about dating little girls when they come of age and his "rich white man's privilege" of being to able to grab women by the genitals?

Please! You guys are such hypocrites! The irony is shamefully thick and stinky in this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

There are plenty of photos and videos of Trump groping women and children. Do you have photos of Joe Biden doing something wrong?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

LOL! Deflection? You mean deflecting from Trump's multiple assault and rape accusations, the multiple time he talked about wanting to # his daughter, his open fantasizing about dating little girls when they come of age and his "rich white man's privilege" of being to able to grab women by the genitals?

Please! You guys are such hypocrites! The irony is shamefully thick and stinky in this thread.

Ok, we get that he said things that hurt your inner child or whatever... We get that people make accusations against rich people... Did he actually DO anything tho?

No? You got NOTHING? Like I originally said?

You got nothin but hatred? Just came to spew some hatred? No substance at all? Not even a nanogram of...anything? Ok. You do you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join