It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there ever really a Russian Hack regarding the email and DNC servers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

At least it can be flushed. I think we are gonna have to hire a team of full time exocists to assist in the removal of all that bogus take information that has been Fed to the right and embedded into their heads!#
Think about it. On the one hand one of tad are saying that the murder has not been solved. But on the other you are trying to give us a line tying it into the hack like it's fact. Well I am sorry but the dead guys parents want this bogus story to stop being spread. Fox news retracted it a week after they aired it.
So we have a court document that even gives the address of where the hackers were and the process that was used. Along with a good description of how they know what they know. Intelligence gathered from not only our agencies but other counties. And you expect us to ignore that and just by into a bogus story that even Fox news backed away from.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

my husband passed on a few years. Why would I think that I would know more about what killed him than you? Oh ya. I was living in the same house as him. I spoke to the doctors. He told me things he didn't have a chance to tell the doctor.
So. What makes you think that you know more than his parents. Did any of the docters talk to you personally? Did the cops? What about the FBI? Think maybe some of those people talked to the parents??
And you'd have the nerve to call is traitors? If trying to convince your fellow citizens that their govt is as untrustworthy as yous seem to make it out to be isn't seditious I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
No, I do not believe Russia hacked the election for the same reason that people believe Russia hacked the election: Obama-era intelligence agencies said so.
edit on 27-3-2019 by Tartuffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Was your husband murdered in a completely different part of the country than where you lived? Seth was shot in the middle of the night in Washington DC. There are no suspects, no one has been arrested. What makes you think his parents know anything more about it than anyone else?

And yes - not all Democrats are traitors, but all the traitors I have seen happen to be Democrats, with a few RINOs thrown in for good measure.
edit on 27-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Mueller’s Report is what was expected. The entire proposed Russian hack was really simply gained by a fake email saying reset your password known as a phishing email.

The report does conclude that the Trump campaign did not conspire with Russia during the 2016 election, according to the letter from Barr to Congress. It notes that Mueller’s investigation found the campaign was given “multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign” but no one within the campaign or “anyone associated with it” conspired with Russia.
Source: www.armstrongeconomics.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did they report any of these encounters to the authorities?
I seem to remember many times on these boards after a terrorist attack people just not believing the spouse or other family members didn't know about it and how they should be arrested also.
A serious question here. If one sees a crime taking place is one obligated to report it?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It was reported. The FBI asked the DNC for its server, so it could perform a forensic analysis, but the DNC would not give it to them. Very strange.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No I am talking about the encouters like the trump tower meeting. Where they actually knew that they were meeting Russian and were informed of Russia wanting to assist trump in the election. Did anyone who had such approaches notify the authorities that Russia was trying to interfer?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You mean this?

thehill.com...

The FBI NEVER saw the servers. That is the point of this OP. The people who did either worked for Obama or the DOJ/FBI. If you see nothing wrong with what was posted you are simply in denial that anything 'bad' happened.

I've paid very close attention but obviously you haven't. You are just say NOOOOOOO.......pretty sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hahahahaha.....what's a salady.....back at ya!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

But it was NOT the FBI or DHS or the DOJ who actually had proof of the hack. They took the advice of 3 Cyber-Security companies. Fact.

1. So, you have a hack and it is cleaned up...by why do nothing about the RNC hack? Because it was active and being used.
2. When it is over you can blame Russia and Trump for a win...or a loss. Nothing that was 'hacked' helped Trump.
3. The company used were ex FBI and Obama appointees to Committees...

I mean, this is bad a cover up of the Smolett case. If Donald Trump was the president when this happened he would have been indicted by now...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

You are using the CNN/MSNBC denial points...

Why would the Trump campaign have to let anyone know who they are talking too? Any campaign for that matter. The horrible part is that the RNC servers were hacked also but none of that information leaked. Why not? Maybe because it was intel for the DNC to use and they STILL lost.

Why is a meeting with someone interference. It is only that now because of what the media tells you. Because if you want to go down that road, Podesta and HIllary have a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Umm ya except if you read the indictment you will find that they had that company in Russia under surveilance, And they know that those people in that building went to work trying to find those missing emails within 24 hrs of trump asking them to on live tv. And it wouldn't surprise me if they were digging through both partis computers looking for any and all goodies they could use over out elected officials.
But how about someone answering my question. Did anyone notify the authorities about all these encounters and offers to help?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not report who they were talking to but rather that they saying the Russian govt was offering them help so they could win. Read the email chain from trump Jr if you need to refresh you memory

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I made my point. Ignore it if you wish.

You don't know the indictments I'm referring two? Not paying attention, have you been?
www.documentcloud.org...

to

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Which company?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I see it's Red Herring season.

Do we need a special license ?

😆

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So, Muellar lied? Which time?

Is it possible Mueller could say what he thinks is the truth, but is not? We throw the word lie around too much and use it as a weapon, "so do you think he lies about everything" type statements that we would say no, so it doesn't need to be Mueller lying if the information provided to him was part truth and part planted false narratives. Its not like Mueller personally led all these investigations, so he needed to rely on his people and if some were bad actors in all this he might never know.

We already know that the FBI can spin anything they want in many directions, they can take a single act and say it is a crime or they can say it not a crime for the same act and be basically correct in either statement because they have the power to decide, so after some recent revelings I don't have much faith that they are always 100% neutral.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm on my cell phone and only going on what I remember. If terrorist kitty allows me to use my outer later I will yet to find the court doc. But if its in off format I will only be directing you to the page and general area of it.
It might not have been a company. Not sure how they phrased it.
So What about my question. I'll give you a hint, make it into a multiple choice question. The answer is either yes, no, or I don't know.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Too.

How very small of you, Phage. A sure sign that you haven't two legs to stand on. Too obvious. Deep State cheerleaders need legs, Phage. Rah, Rah, Reeeee.
edit on 27-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join