It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there ever really a Russian Hack regarding the email and DNC servers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Christosterone

Memes are for people who cannot compose a coherent thought of their own.

Folks use to say the same thing about foul language.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I avoid such, myself.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Sort of word salady there. But I've been here since 2008.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I use memes because they are funny...

My “word salad” tendencies stemming from the iPad speech to text is not understanding my Texas accent…
So Phage is right on that too…

At some point they’ll print algorithm and then speech to text function which will account for Martin boot until that day I suppose I will read like an inbred hick....ironically considering my hick to degree ratio...but that’s another matter

Anyhow, I don’t drink , smoke or use drugs and have been with the same woman for most of my life living a normal existence(well, considering our jobs)

So the answer to this op is simple: yes, russia(a fetal alcohol hellhole of a country whose GDP is less than Californias] continues to meddle] in elections across the world..

I would say they’re meddling is about the same as if my five-year-old were to meddle in an open heart surgery with my wife or persistent artery with me…
It would be inconsequential And the room would immediately recognized who belonged and who didn’t belong and would kick out offenders…

As an undergrad study of an electron engineering and code I can tell you that I standalone machine so I’m standing on that work is not taking new violated set up correctly.
You can mount massive, inexpensive firewalls a punk fire was built around these locations princess schools shadow princess until they are very very very sad…
Do your local counts then send them upstate make sure the match...easy please

But as I so often remind people Trump is never accused of rigging elections machines… I think he was accused of colluding and obstructing but that’s a longer case so if you would please shut up about that thanks in advance… Or both… It’s kind of hilarious

Sorry for the typos but my wife is working a night shift tonight because of the caravan/refugee issues and a lot of straight wings(real sick) transports coming in so she had to pull about nine out of the next 11 nights...
she has a special skill set they need their and she’s an angel and I love her and I hope y’all think of her tonight…
Anyhow forgive my bad grammar and associated homonym errors and ‘stuff’ don’t hold it against me...
My posts don’t belie a national merit scholar or phi beta kappa....as they shouldn’t I suppose after reading them

-Chris

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You can be a real condescending ...............

A person, Seth Rich, was murdered getting these dark secrets out to the country. We at least owe him a thank you.

How the once mighty are falling, Phage.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, we know that DNC emails were stolen. By Russians.

It's quite well laid out in the indictment(s).

I made my point. Ignore it if you wish.

You don't know the indictments I'm referring two? Not paying attention, have you been?
www.documentcloud.org...

There nothing in that Indictment document about the DNC emails hack ! ....But we now know what those Russians posted on Facebook, so there's that atleast...

a reply to: pheonix358

edit on 27-3-2019 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

A person, Seth Rich, was murdered getting these dark secrets out to the country.

False.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

There nothing in that Indictment document about the DNC emails hack !

You are correct. Wrong link, sorry.

www.justice.gov...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

You are correct. Wrong link,

www.justice.gov...

Too late... your credibility is shot... It's now up to you to quote the document or we have to ignore you...

It's probably best if this just all goes away...

edit on 27-3-2019 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Perhaps Russian hackers get things done.

US hackers... not so much.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Good points - I wouldn't worry too much about Phage. He holds different standards when it comes to discussing politics.

Really, now you are correcting mistakes in spelling? What indictments? I don't think you are following the point of the OP and you are simply trying to derail with vague comments.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FBI says they never actually got the DNC server system(s).

DNC refused to give them up.

FBI claims they were "comfortable" relying on a contractor who says IPs were in Russia and "comfortable" with "evidence" on a system backup image.

All this was under the zer0Bama Administration and the full investigation was conducted by the same FBI/DOJ people that have been proven to be "questionable" on their best day.

Yeah I trust the entire official story and report.

😎

They got rid of the 'old' guys who they said were dodgy.

Have any of the new guys said anything different than the old guys?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Phage

I appreciate your foray into the world politic...

But apply causality....Hillary’s corrupt justice cronies(at Lynch’s direction) began this nightmare...

A day of reckoning is coming for Andy, stejok, page, Barrett, and especially comey(the biggest narcissist of them all)

It is coming...and I hope we see an independent counsel but it will be another special given the history(now that I think a bout it, u probably don’t know the difference nor why Barr’s letter was so unequivocal....)

Anyhow, y’all keep it up..working great since 2016

-Chris

Actually 2015 and earlier.

Still all the convictions were of people that Trump brought with him.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A person, Seth Rich, was murdered getting these dark secrets out to the country.

False.

unless you know more than anyone else, there is no way you can say that. The murder of Seth Rich is still unsolved.

Damn, you used to be such a rational person. Politics ruined you.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You can be a real condescending ...............

A person, Seth Rich, was murdered getting these dark secrets out to the country. We at least owe him a thank you.

P

Seth Rich was murdered, shot twice in the back during a robbery. Surely one must place some blame at the feet of those who arm criminals?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
First, rich's parents are suing Fox and others over that bogus story which Fox did eventually retract. But not till the story spread wings and flew into the minds of the conservative brains and got lodged there. Now only the most talented of brain shrinks will have the capability of exercising this and all the other fallacies that were spread and landed into their fertile brains.
Second. There's a danged indictment that spells who hacked, identified the main players by name, it Even goes on and says very shortly after trump said he hope Russia would find the emails they went to work trying to find the emails. I probably could get on my computer and hunt down that indictment while that sweet little terrorist kitten that appearantly believe my office chair belongs to here and is worth fighting for. But
I am not that talented brain shrink and I'm afraid I'd do more harm than good.
You are the victim the Russia disinformation campaign that was helped along by the traitorous conservative media outlets.

Now if you are wondering why I am being So rude and obnoxious it's because You or your fellow conservatives have been far more rude and obnoxious towards me far more times. I find your president to be almost as rude an obnoxious as some of you. And I are the rhetoric that has been flying feeding the delusions of other sick people that have a tendency towards violent acts.
Now continue on with you lock him up, ship her off to gitmo, ban them from the airwaves poppycock bull. Just know that your own irresponsible conservative talking heads and the crazies amoung you have caused the rich family enough distress to file lawsuits and forced the families of children murdered in school shootings to relocate year after year.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Was there ever really a Russian Hack regarding the email and DNC servers?

Either Seth Rich, or the Awan Brothers or point of entry was Clintons Basement server.

Either way the left's narrative is CRAP.

Flush please.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I dont care what the official story is, and how many different times they tell it - I will always believe that Seth Rich was the source of the DNC emails, and he paid for it with his life. Nothing will change my mind on that.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I hope thats a joke, because we have the worlds best cyber offensive capability.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

How do Seths parents know more about the actual murder than anybody else? Were they there that night? Did they witness the act?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join