It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there ever really a Russian Hack regarding the email and DNC servers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am really starting to question whether there was truly a DNC hack at all. Please follow me down a rabbit hole that has bothered me for some time and after a little more digging cannot believe who was involved.

To start, why would the DNC being hacked be leaked but the RNC being hacked not? The narrative. It is all about making sure that 'Russian Collusion' was going to occur after HRC won. Trump would be discredited and think what the media would have done if he lost.

Now, the main 'hack' was attributed to Russia and the FBI and DOJ were on the case. In order to make sure the malware and servers were brought back they hired a few firms but one in particular was called CrowdStrike. Now, this is ok but look at the CTO and co-founder. He is Russian. HIs parents were from Russia and he was born there.

Now, to make this even better is look into the people associated with the company.

Two people were brought on that should raise some concern.

1. Shawn Henry - past executive assistant director (EAD) of the FBI's Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch. He is now the President of the company.

Now, who named Shawn Henry to his position. Robert Mueller. Guess what Field Office he worked at? Yup. DC.

Link

2. Steve Chabinsky - past deputy assistant director of the FBI's Cyber Division.

Guess what his appointment was in 2016? The Presidents Commission on Enhancing National Cyber-Security

What? Wait? So we have two of the main guys for the company who 'cleaned' up the hacking situation and they just happen to be past FBI and also a Commission member for Obama? HE was also part of the Department of Homeland Security’s Data Privacy and Integrity Advisory Committee.

Now, remember, these are the guys who said that there was evidence of a hack, but, it was never confirmed by the actual FBI. These are the guys who said Guccifer was not real either.

There is more and if you have anything to add please do, but, if there was never really a crime, that could be proven by the FBI, just what were they investigating regarding Trump.

DNI Clapper and the CIA also told Senators after the election that they were sure it was Russia who did everything. All the hacks and instructed by Putin to help Trump.

Finally, when Obama ordered the US Intel community to investigate, and it did happen, when did they find the last time Russia was hacking. 08.

So tell me, how do we 'really' know that there was a hack?
edit on Maram31amf0000002019-03-27T00:41:39-05:001239 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Mueller lied?
About everything?

Yes, we know that DNC emails were stolen. By Russians.

edit on 3/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Seth Rich is the person who gained access from the inside.

He was killed for it.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Lots of people hacked the DNC and the GOP. Including Russia. Putin really disliked Hillary, she was trying to boss them around over there when she was SOS for the US. Her people did try to effect the votes in an area too. Tit for tat.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Glad someone brought this up.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I believe you are correct. I know that there have been hacks in the past. My question is the DNC email/server hack that has been 'discussed'. There are two many inconsistencies is all.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm really annoyed by all the russian talk
Define russian , the russians did this , and that... all that talk in the media.
I know for sure russians are bad , a russian girl stole my hart...

this is me giving 0f

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I hope the DNC got a new I.T. guy.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

There are two many inconsistencies is all.

Too.

No, not really any inconsistencies. It's quite well laid out in the indictment(s).

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Really, now you are correcting mistakes in spelling? What indictments? I don't think you are following the point of the OP and you are simply trying to derail with vague comments. Typical...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I made my point. Ignore it if you wish.

You don't know the indictments I'm referring two? Not paying attention, have you been?
www.documentcloud.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
FBI says they never actually got the DNC server system(s).

DNC refused to give them up.

FBI claims they were "comfortable" relying on a contractor who says IPs were in Russia and "comfortable" with "evidence" on a system backup image.

All this was under the zer0Bama Administration and the full investigation was conducted by the same FBI/DOJ people that have been proven to be "questionable" on their best day.

Yeah I trust the entire official story and report.

😎

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DNC refused to give them up.

False.

FBI claims they were "comfortable" relying on a contractor who says IPs were in Russia and "comfortable" with "evidence" on a system backup image.
A full image.

So, Muellar lied? Which time?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yup. Putin was so very terrified of the same person becoming POTUS who also happened to be Secretary of State at the same time he was making all of his political hay and fortifying his dictatorship in Russia. Sounds like such a plausible narrative...if you have the intellectual capacity of a turnip.

Why would Putin view Trump or Hillary as a threat? They're both clowns. He wanted chaos. That's it. And we obliged. End of story.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

I noticed it on ATS around the time of the Ukraine thing. All of a sudden there were people saying that Putin is a nice guy.

Most, but not all, of them are gone now.

But then, I think Sorcha Faal was sort of a test to see how gullible a certain element could be. ATS was, and is, fertile ground.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

-Chris

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

-Chris
edit on 27-3-2019 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Oh, look. Hillary. How very clever and relevant.

She lost. Get over it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Memes are for people who cannot compose a coherent thought of their own.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I appreciate your foray into the world politic...

But apply causality....Hillary’s corrupt justice cronies(at Lynch’s direction) began this nightmare...

A day of reckoning is coming for Andy, stejok, page, Barrett, and especially comey(the biggest narcissist of them all)

It is coming...and I hope we see an independent counsel but it will be another special given the history(now that I think a bout it, u probably don’t know the difference nor why Barr’s letter was so unequivocal....)

Anyhow, y’all keep it up..working great since 2016

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join