It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Jones admits Russia is a "Nothingburger" in 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't believe this should be in the "Mud-Pit" If Mods disagree please move. IMO this is the definition of political madness.
Just working for the democratic branch of the media and spewing lies, even though you know it's BS is.... madness.

What we do have is a guy who seem's pretty cool, just talking to people and being friendly. He's just trying to make a living. I get it.

The problem is that he's making a living by creating false outrage. This dude has damn near had a coronary on CNN (multiple times) regarding Trump's "Collusion" He's so angry and want's "Justice" BULLLL #

What I see in this video is a pretty friendly guy just yuckin it up and being honest. Getting a cup of coffee before he goes and lies straight to your face for a paycheck. It is what it is..just know what it is. MSM = BS

1:30 for the impatient

edit on 26-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I remember this.

Everyone does. Van Jones, to his commie credit, called it before anyone. He never bought into it as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I remember this.

Everyone does. Van Jones, to his commie credit, called it before anyone. He never bought into it as far as I know.

Unless he was on air.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I remember this.

They don't have to buy into the narrative. They just have to their job selling it to their America-hating democratic party voting base..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He did call it, I'll give him that. He did however spend an awful lot of time being pissed over a Nothing burger.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
As a compensated on-air employee of CNN, Van Jones has opened up the network to a lawsuit that will make Nick Sandmann's $250,000,000 suit look like chump change.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Regardless, he certainly knew it wasn't legitimate.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Regardless, he certainly knew it wasn't legitimate.

Yes. I think that is the OP's point. He knew the truth, but like any progressive the lies take precedence.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

In this case, it hurts me that I don't have cable. I don't watch these assholes running their mouths nor do I seek it out. Only time I see it is when I'm here.

I do appreciate all the people who do sit through all of that vapidity.
edit on 26 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Two men who helped build CNN...and left when it became an Anti-America terrorist organization...briefly discuss how far the network has fallen.

Donald Trump Tweet - 2 minute video: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"AT&T bought that thing and their not doing anything to fix it" love it.

Ted Turner - RC Christian...Keep watching CNN folks they love you!!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I suppose I should admit that I don't trust any MSM..including FOX, but man CNN is a box of flies

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The Passion!

Why have they stopped talking about the VA black face scandal??

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The problem is that people spread deceit to profit from it all over this country. It is not just in politics, it is everywhere, the young think that we can not survive without technology, they have been conditioned to believe that way. They panic when their phone or internet service is out. They believe cars need to stop by themselves so they do not have to pay attention to what is going on when driving.

The people pushing technology are causing our society to be brittle, to be addicted to things we do not need. I do believe the internet is good, I just do not believe that the cell phone technology is right, people will not memorize important things because they can look them up. Deceit for profit is ruining this countries society.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well said. No one puts stock in their intuition anymore. Someone/something will surely have an answer to how we should feel/react.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: rickymouse

Well said. No one puts stock in their intuition anymore. Someone/something will surely have an answer to how we should feel/react.

Hey, people can even fact check things before they respond if they use a text instead of talking. I think the fact check places are being paid to make believe what the ones paying them want to believe, choosing evidence that reinforces the desires of the companies that contribute financially to their company.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Van Jones's guests are articulate. Not certain where they stand on policies though. I only listened to a bit here and there of the video.

In Virginia, the scandal surrounding their Black-Faced, Post-Birth-Abortion governor went away, because the people of Virginia accept him as he is.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

CNN is imploding

And turns out, they truly are the enemy of the people
edit on 3 27 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

"the american people deserve the truth..."

we shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free. - Jesus

more and more I see, what the Gospel, or good news, is all about. Good news...when was the last time you heard good news? Likely you didn't hear it from MEDIA. The good news is: God is real, more importantly, God is good. If you do not agree, you will eventually. If our government/society fails, it is our fault IMO. "This life is more than just a read-through".

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Really - you haven't seen these thrown around ATS in the past.

Have you been asleep? What about J Edgar Hoover and the media?

Oh thats right lets thrown that word terrorism in for good measure.

American Corporate MSM Is Merged With CIA And Has Been Since The 1950s
www.activistpost.com...

mainstream media outlets are actually connected to the Deep State, most notably the CIA. With an unimaginable scale of disinformation being released and promoted throughout mainstream channels on a daily basis, all propagandizing the public to go along with the desired direction of the American establishment, few could assume otherwise. However, such connections between American mainstream outlets and the CIA are more than mere conjecture, they are well known and have been documented for some time.
For instance, back in the late 1940s and early 1950s, Operation Mockingbird,

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
ASHLEY LUTZ
JUN 14, 2012, 11:49 PM

www.businessinsider.com.au...

This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources. That’s consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join