It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Tlaib shares hateful bullying note left on office door

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The biggest facepalm of the century is the blatant double standards happening RIGHT NOW, one after the other. Even the most ignorant people can look at this and see what's going on but a whole half of the country doesn't care. They don't see it. Intelligence and common sense has failed them.

- Rashida Tlaib is allowed to spew hatred against a race called 'Jews' but no one can leave her hate mail because it's racist.

- Democrats see the report that there is no collusion between Trump and Russia yet it's still collusion because they can't see the report themselves.

meanwhile....

- Jussie Smollett is seen as innocent because charges were dropped against him but they're ok with that since the REASON charges were dropped isn't all that important (He paid out the nose... why would you let them keep your bail money.. 10 GRAND - if you were innocent?). His under the table plea deal doesn't mean he's guilty, just mislabeled because he's a young, black, gay "person".

and....

Trump's supposed "collusion with Russia" = Bad but Obama's illegal actions against the republican party is ok?

"We want to see the report that we're not allowed to see but ONLY the parts that 'might' affect Trump but don't bother with the illegal activities in that report that are about Obama...."

Russia CAN NOT get involved in a US election (so Trump really didn't win) but Hillary can be helped by Ukraine in the exact same manner (she's the real victor here... Millions of illegal votes say so).

I mean... WTF!!! Biased any? The rest of the country sees your true colors, you hypocrites! We shouldn't give anything to you. We shouldn't share with you. We should just steamroll over you idiots and do justice to this country as it should be done. ...of course, not pointing anyone out here. I'm referring to the typical BS that I see taking these idiotic, hypocritical stances.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yes,

Cause there are no cameras in the halls of Congress.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The way it was signed, you could like, totally tell that it was a Jewish person who did it!

So, in this way, she has been conveniently been given a free pass to unleash a little mini tirade against a Jew without directly having to name or target a Jew. Her anger is just directed at "whoever left this note"... and who left the note? Obviously a Jew... I guess they dont have cameras in the hallways there? Wouldn't want to capture any criminal activity on camera now, would we... No they only pull out the cameras after the scene has been set and the director yells action.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

They don't even deserve to be called Americans.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Does anyone these days hear about a hate crime and not immediately assume it's a hoax?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did she get a paper cut from the post it note?

Did anyone tell romey and michelle?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Crazy isn't it? You're absolutely right that their hypocritical statements are one after another and blatant as can be. It's almost like they think no one is paying attention to what they're saying or that we don't remember one day to the next whats being said.

I was watching Shummer this morning talking about the Mueller report and transparency, thinking "where were you during the (so called) HRC investigation?"

They either have or will at some point contradict every damn thing that comes out of their mouth. One week they love Comey, the next they hate him and then they love him again, same goes for statements they've made about the wall and so on and so on..... It's a rather pathetic display of leadership with no integrity whatsoever. They're a party that has become morally and ethically bankrupt.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You hit the nail on the head. It is called conditioning. This way when people of 'non-color' are attacked it can be called a hoax also...all you need is one precedent, dumb people and the media.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Does anyone these days hear about a hate crime and not immediately assume it's a hoax?

Yes, I noticed that reading some of the comments on Rashida's twitter page about this thread topic. One suggesting Smollett must have wrote it, LOL.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Good

That big nose POS is an anti-Semitic Nazi-saluting Jew hater

She needs to take that honker and her 250 pound overweight self and check her attitude at the door.

She wouldn't be getting hate male if her and scrawny little omar (who looks like a starved Ethiopian to me) weren't attacking Israel - the world's only Jewish state - or continually aligning themselves with groups that support Israel's destruction or how they handle Palestinian terrorism.

Of course all these fools forget there is no state called "palestine" and that it is actually a part of Israel. The "two state solution" is one proposed answer to the growing problem of Iran-backed palestinian terrorism (PLO, hamas, hezbollah, etc) but by no means limits Israel's natural right to defend herself

tlaib is a real piece of work as is her scrawny lap dog omar

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Be on the look out for two masked Nigerian brothers putting the note there. Oh heck, my mistake... that was Smollet's fake "hate crime" nonsense

And while we're at it, how wasn't Smollet's actions charged as a hate crime against whites? The fact he mentioned MAGA and intentionally tried implicating our movement in his fake attack was clearly coming from a position of hatred for Nationalism and White folks

I hate these racist SOB's
edit on 3/27/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just a guess but i would think there would be many cameras in the halls and the person who did it should be easy to find. Not was not inappropriate she will learn the hard way till she's impeached.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

He got away with it so why not.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Just a guess but i would think there would be many cameras in the halls and the person who did it should be easy to find. Not was not inappropriate she will learn the hard way till she's impeached.

PFFFT
there is no such security in that building.....

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

It was probably pointed in the wrong direction like Jussie's was.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A note hurt her feelings.

I remember when grown ups were elected to Congress.

Not much different than the old "kick me" note trick.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It is funny how when the French and Brits split up the Middle East they recognized that there was both Jewish and Arab Palestine living in the region. The end result was the small area known as Israel today was set aside for the Jewish Palestinians and the area today known is Jordan was set aside for the Arab Palestinians. One area is huge and rich in oil and the other area is small with no oil, but for some reason we now have self proclaimed Palestinians that suggest they want their own country too even though if they stepped 1 foot to the west they would be in Jordan the original Arab Palestinians homeland.

When Egypt owned Gaza Strip they walled it off, and Jordan does nothing with supporting West Bank where they could settle these people in their own country, but the anti-Israel narrative would be reduced if these Arab countries actually worked to help fix the issues with a group of people that no one wanted in the past, but make such a great tool to use.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

It's so common now and it always seems to turn out the same way... I instantly think that it's a hoax and you'd have to prove to me that it's not before I believe it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Crazy isn't it? You're absolutely right that their hypocritical statements are one after another and blatant as can be. It's almost like they think no one is paying attention to what they're saying or that we don't remember one day to the next whats being said.

I was watching Shummer this morning talking about the Mueller report and transparency, thinking "where were you during the (so called) HRC investigation?"

They either have or will at some point contradict every damn thing that comes out of their mouth. One week they love Comey, the next they hate him and then they love him again, same goes for statements they've made about the wall and so on and so on..... It's a rather pathetic display of leadership with no integrity whatsoever. They're a party that has become morally and ethically bankrupt.

I really don't understand. I wish someone would give me a reason why it's this way. I'm seriously confused. Like, I'm genuinely confused at this BS bass ackwards political vote sucking crap that we call politics. Sometimes I tell myself that I'm just a single mind in a virtual universe and something just broke and corrupted and this is the result. It just doesn't feel real. Everything about reality is just being ruined in these last years because it just doesn't make sense. None of it.

It's the ultimate conspiracy mandela effect ever!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You're not alone in your thinking, trust me. It's like someone flipped a stupid switch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join