It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Tlaib shares hateful bullying note left on office door

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OhOh looks like we have another hate crime brewing !!!

U.S. Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib found a sticky note on her office door that referenced "Jews" and "Hate" !!!

Big ruckus in the making. Right in the Halls of Congress !!!

MSM gearing up get ready !!

Or, is this another hoax with a hidden message ?

Tlaib shares 'hateful,' 'bullying' note left on office door

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), one of a group of outspoken progressives among the Democratic freshman class, shared a post-it note place outside her office addressed to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), accusing her of anti-Semitism.

“This is the hateful rhetoric & bullying on my door today. Stop the fear mongering & [blatant] lies. Come here w/ the value that all beings deserve human rights, including Palestinians. @IlhanMN & I fight for equality & justice for all. There's nothing antisemitic about that!” Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American member of Congress, tweeted Tuesday.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The note probably read

"Jewish Haters Meeting"

She forgot it was her week to host it.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OH NO!!! a post it note that is critical of her anti Israel stance.

the horror.........THE HORROR OF IT ALL

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A note? LOL!

HUD Secretary Ben Carson's home was horribly defaced with racist remarks.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Do we just have to take her word for what was on the STICKY NOTE?

Holy crap what the hell has happened fo this country that our Representatives are crying and going to the media because someone bullied them on a fuc&ing sticky note?! She couldn't possibly act like an adult and just toss it?

How many high school kids behave better when some asshole leaves a sticky note on their locker? All of them, I'm gonna guess.

We as a society need to ignore this sh!t, people. Don't give it attention on social media, here, anywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There's a picture of it in the story 😎

It looks very professional too 😆

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This smells like....

The Jussie Smollet method of attention whoring.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I swear I think all the adults in America have all passed away..

Someone told me long ago that when all the old politicians retire and pass away in dc we would be doomed. I thought he was a wacko... Not so much now..

Everyday it gets worse.. It appears we have some kind of stupid culture bull crap sociological battle going on some odd amateurish high school bull crap that continues to gain traction. Maturity period seems to be at a all time low.

That’s all I got..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I swear I think all the adults in America have all passed away..

Someone told me long ago that when all the old politicians retire and pass away in dc we would be doomed. I thought he was a wacko... Not so much now..

Everyday it gets worse.. It appears we have some kind of stupid culture bull crap sociological battle going on some odd amateurish high school bull crap that continues to gain traction. Maturity period seems to be at a all time low.

That’s all I got..

We should be calling it "The Homeless in the Halls of Congress" these days.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is just laziness. Now that the Chicago event is done, we can all agree that it's not a hate crime unless you get "bleached". So Tlaib, if you want to be taken seriously then you need to "bleach" yourself. Post-it notes are not going to cut it in this post-Smollett world we live in.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Mister Spock was faster than me.

It was a reminder of the meeting from Omar.
edit on 26-3-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Probably a hate crime lolololol

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

With that handwriting, it should be pretty easy to find the third grader who wrote it.

I see that Benji Netanyahu was in town.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
She literally speaks at CAIR events which has ties to Hezbollah and Hamas. They're listed as terrorist organizations. As far as I'm concerned, both Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are terrorist supporters that have infiltrated our Congress.
edit on 26-3-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So she considering treating Jewish people as equals as hatred and bullying.

Yeah. Thought so.

Nazi bitch.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A hateful, bullying, bigoted note?

Did that Smollet boy sign it when he hung it there?
:
edit on 2019 3 26 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Who cares. Not a person left on that side can be trusted. I believe everything they say/do is a lie. Go to hell Tilapia.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i get the vibe that - in the current climate

a hate monger COULD commit almost any crime that was not directly witnessed by 3rd parties

and the victim would be accussed of hoaxing

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Tlbaib wrote it.

Since that what sticky notes are.

Notes to oneself.

edit on 27-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

She's a lawyer by trade - why am I not surprised. Maybe she wrote the note herself?

www.foxnews.com...

U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., is facing questions after campaign records revealed she paid herself $17,500 as a salary after the midterm elections, in what appeared to be a violation of campaign finance rules, a report said. Tlaib, a firebrand freshman Democrat from Detroit, has been facing scrutiny over her connections to radical anti-Israel activists and a profane call to impeach President Trump.

She caused uproar on Capitol Hill earlier this week by insinuating that Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C. -- her colleague on the House Oversight and Reform Committee -- had used Trump family friend Lynne Patton, an African-American, as a racist “prop” during former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s appearance before the panel.

Rashida Tlaib once complained sister was on no-fly list – now that she’s in Congress, details on status are scarce

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join