It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devin Nunes' Response To Eric Swalwell's Fox News Appearance Said It All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So mental case Congressman Eric Swalwell goes on FoxNews and continues to insist that Trump is guilty of colluding with Russia !!

The Hostess of the show generally rebuts with facts but allows Swalwell to make a bigger idiot of himself second by second.

Then Congressman Devin Nunes comes and say Fox should give Swalwell an entire show !!

Fox has been killing every Democrat point since Sunday afternoon and they're exposing all the chronic BS artists 😆

‘GIVE HIM THE ENTIRE SHOW’ — DEVIN NUNES FOLLOWED ERIC SWALWELL WITH SOME PROGRAMMING ADVICE FOR MARTHA MACCALLUM

Republican California Rep. Devin Nunes had some programming advice for Fox News host Martha MacCallum directly following her interview with Rep. Eric Swalwell.

After a Tuesday night appearance on “The Story with Martha MacCallum,” during which Swalwell seemingly clung to every aspect of the Russia collusion conspiracy theory, Nunes came on and was asked by the Fox News host if he had “any response” to Swalwell’s contentions.

“No, I actually think you should just give him the entire show because the American people will see what they voted for,” Nunes said before comparing the search for a “Russian ghost somewhere” with “trying to find a chupacabra,” a mythical animal.

edit on Mar-26-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Swalwell is an enemy of the United States. He has threatened Americans for exercising their 2nd Amendment rights, and continues to attempt to perpetuate a hoax meant to destabilize the US government. He is thereby aiding an attempted coup.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Swalwell is an enemy of the United States. He has threatened Americans for exercising their 2nd Amendment rights, and continues to attempt to perpetuate a hoax meant to destabilize the US government. He is thereby aiding an attempted coup.

Turn on the neck heater on the guillotine and start passing out the rotted vegetables......

God I miss the old days.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Old days might return!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I would call Swallwell and Schiff political prostitutes...

...however, I think that would be far too insulting to all of the real, hard-working prostitutes out there...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wonder what chemistry Swalwell is using that can make him so delusional? He cannot see at all that he has been led astray and is parroting lies to others. I thought the wording was pretty clear by Mueller, it says there was no collusion found between Trump people and the Russians. That includes both Criminal and incidental, because the mueller investigation was looking for any incidents of any collusion that had knowingly been done by these people.

We are not enemies of Russia, we are adversaries. Swalwell must not know that we are not at war with Russia. Our country could have better relations with them, Hillary and Obama made a deal on Uranium with them. Why can't the trump administration be allowed to open up a little trade with Russia, Russia already carries our astronauts to the space station. We are not at war with them.

I hope all of the Democratic congressmen are not as delusional as Swalwell, or our country is is serious trouble.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He knows about chupacabra, that’s something anyway

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Let them go, they have been gaslit to a point of no return. Only far left zealots are still clinging to this story, and mainstream voters will punish them severely for this in 2020. The longer they go on about this discredited nonsense the better.

The report, for instance, which their bizarre conspiracy now hinges on (they actually believe Barr's unopposed summary was made up by Barr/Trump - idiots) is only being withheld due to classification issues, grand jury material and the long standing practice of not slandering folks who aren't being charged with a crime

While the Dems double down on this "Its a secret betuuz of Barr/Trump colushin!" (which nobody believes anyhow) the report's eventual release (likely near 2020, given the process involved with releasing such material) will give us even more ammo to wield against them right at the crucial point of 2020

Not to mention the fact they are still wasting time on this BS instead of writing the last 2 years off as a mistake and moving on to more productive things. Every second one of these idiots spends on "collusion delusion" is a second they ignore their party agenda, voter outreach and grassroots campaign development

IE: They are helping us achieve another historic victory. Much like we did in 2018 - by holding the Senate when history says we should have lost the House and the Senate in a historic blowout.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed

No sympathy, no mercy and no quarter for conspirator Pols involved in this coup attempt

Lock these traitors up - at least until a tribunal can decide if their conduct meets the Constitutionally defined treason (and its associated legal penalty). Given what we've seen with our compromised court system, we simply cannot trust it any longer.

the administration of George W. Bush sought to use military tribunals to try "unlawful enemy combatants", mostly individuals captured abroad and held at a prison camp at a military base at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.

The United States has made use of military tribunals or commissions, rather than rely on a court-martial, within the military justice system, during times of declared war or rebellion.

Our country is facing a clear and present danger. There is no action I believe too severe or unwarranted in protecting our Constitution

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot

He knows about chupacabra, that’s something anyway

I would like to nominate you for the best post on the Internet today, sir

His collusion illusion delusion is about as likely as finding Chupacabra. Heck, at least Chupacabra has some physical evidence possibly supporting its existence

top topics

join