It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Aide asked to wear wire by FBI

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The FBI had been asking people who they were investigating to wear a wire. There were always rumor and innuendo that it was occurring but this makes me wonder just who did wear a wire and how that information will be dropped and exposed.

Link

A former Trump campaign aide central to the early days of the FBI's Russia investigation said the FBI wanted him to wear a wire to record conversations with a professor who had told him the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton. George Papadopoulos, the first of five Trump aides to plead guilty and agree to cooperate in special counsel Robert Mueller's recently-concluded investigation, told House lawmakers and staff in a closed-door interview last October that he rejected the FBI request.

What is even crazier is that his was not about recording Trump. It was about recording Maltese professor, Joseph Mifsud, who he was convicted of lying about his discussions with. So just what was the FBI after? Were they so desperate they just wanted, in 2017, someone tied to the Trump administration to be in talks with someone who could be tied back to Russia? I say yes.

My final question is...how long has Trump known that the FBI approached Papadopoulos?

He is also seeking a pardon since he was the first person charged but there was no actual crime that was found. If there was no collusion or obstruction why should be have to discuss who he did and did not talk to.

Papadopoulos says Mueller’s team threatened that if he did not agree to the plea deal, he would be charged with the more serious crime of not registering under the Foreign Agents Registration Act for his Israel-related work.

The onion is just peeling back more and more...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Everything coming out crystal clear as the dominoes fall from the Mueller debacle 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As ive said......

Sedition and Treason, and Both 3 letter agencies are part of it, along with the politicians and the media......

They use to build Gallows for that......

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
As ive said......

Sedition and Treason, and Both 3 letter agencies are part of it, along with the politicians and the media......

They use to build Gallows for that......

the CIA may be a lost cause, but where are the patriots in the FBI to come out against this corruption? Like any workplace, there had to be others in the Bureau who knew this type of BS is going on, yet we never got someone to call it out from the inside.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Start putting known traitors in the fbi to the gallows and you'll see those patriots flee to the press in droves.

Right now, the fbi is deeply involved in treason of its own, decades deep covering for mr. Clinton long before his presidency.

Any patriots deep enough into the fbi to know what's going on realize they're in too deep and wouldn't survive exposing what's going on.
Snowden knew- where is he now? He didn't go all the way, he tried to save information to save his life with.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I think you are going to see them soon. Remember, Trump has praised the hard working FBI. He is just cleaning up.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The alfabet agencies have been colluding to enact the coup since at least March 4th 2017.......

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Trump colluded with Jussie Smollett...

Ok, maybe not...but the 2016 election has been the gift that keeps giving...

It truly is like a 2 year cowboys super bowl parade...

Every day I’m so happy to hear from triggered leftists who can’t get over losing...
It’s awesome...
I can’t wait for all these idiots to debate in the primaries...
Wow is this going to be funny...

As an asid, you know your party primaries are pathetic when Walter Mondale would be the most conservative voice on stage...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Omarosa agreed to wear one. But all her secret recordings showed was how useless she was in the White House, LOL.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Omarosa agreed to wear one. But all her secret recordings showed was how useless she was in the White House, LOL.

"OHM"arosa was a member of the "Resistance"

She got paid (back) in volts and amps 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah.. I see she's making headlines again by predicting Trump's demise when the full Mueller report is released, later this Spring.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We are upset that the FBI tried to get information about a possible spy and his plans?

To your second quote, every prosecutor in the country offers a plea deal and lays out what could happen if the person doesnt take the plea. If you are looking at a lot of time for not taking the deal that sure as hell can feel like you are being threatened despite it being normal procedure.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did she agree to wear one? I thought those were private phone recordings?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
We are upset that the FBI tried to get information about a possible spy and his plans?

To your second quote, every prosecutor in the country offers a plea deal and lays out what could happen if the person doesnt take the plea. If you are looking at a lot of time for not taking the deal that sure as hell can feel like you are being threatened despite it being normal procedure.

What deems him a spy?

What ever happened to due process and Innocent until proven guilty?

ohhhh... I see. He's a spy because you "think" he's a spy, so that's why we SPY on him.... Got it!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Who is the spy? Joseph Mifsud? He was an FBI informant. So the FBI tried to get a Trump associate to wear a wire while talking to an FBI informant to reveal their informant was a spy? I think I am not following you.

top topics

join