It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning Joe thinks if you call them out for lying about Collusion, you're a bad person

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Grambler

Missing a golden opportunity to add teasers at the end such as “Coming up after the break, we ask AOC about her chances of winning the Kentucky Derby this year.”

Holy hell!
Let's not allow this comment to pass by without giving you some major props for it. That's gold medal level Horseface identification right there.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My humor is sometimes subtle. That I would have done in the tone of the straight man just to catch those still paying attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My humor is sometimes subtle. That I would have done in the tone of the straight man just to catch those still paying attention.

I'm not as subtle. If I ever was to meet AOC, I'd be the jackass who offered her a carrot and some sugar cubes.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just do an artist’s recreation of the clips with a stick figure drawing and commentary in Eric Cartman’s voice. Preface it each time by saying that you would like to use an actual clip under fair use laws for educational purposes but will instead use this artist’s recreation. I would suggest crayons on first grader’s super wide ruled paper, but that’s just my preference.

I will literally jsut start poorly mimicking what they say if I do more of these videos,

If you weren't running for office, I would say use hand puppets. Since you are running (I assume still) the hand puppets might confuse a certain segment of the voters into thinking that members of congress are backing you.

It's funny that if you attack the nonsense of the media they will try and shut you down, but if you post a video of you falling on some ice, they will exploit that for their ratings.

All this being said it looks to me that the commentators n broadcast news don't want to get "Brian WIlliamsed" over stuff they said and pushed for the last two year. I don't know if they are commentators or just pricey hypocrites, but either way all this "talk about me and you're bad" is just showing us all whos slips are showing, and who not wearing slips.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Just be sure to give the sign to stop stamping when you ask how many votes the Green New Deal got.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just be sure to give the sign to stop stamping when you ask how many votes the Green New Deal got.

She's a smart horse... her hooves would not clop once because she knows the answer to that question is "zero."

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ah to be a Leftist.........it means never to have to apologize for lying or being wrong. Ever. Let's move onto healthcare, Collusion was never our main priority anyway.

Never their fault, it's the person pointing out they lied fault. Stop pointing out people for being wrong. That's so mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Every single person that pushed the greatest lie since Iraq's had wmd's (But Russia) is a BAD PERSON.

edit on 28-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Old Wheres Waldo Joe has a bad case of voodoo punanna. Lost his mind. New world order Mika has him by the canastas.
This guy will do anything for a dollar.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These two are both home wreckers. They divorced their spouses and made such a big deal about their marriage. They totally humiliated their spouses by flaunting their "love" on their show. They are the ultimate cringe couple if you ask me.

Mika is about as fake as you can get. Joe is just a cad and I doubt he is being faithful to his newest conquest.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Typical leftists.

They lie, when you say, "You lied", they take umbrage over the fact that you don't approve of their lies.

Reminds me of a marriage counselor my ex wanted to see.

Upon explaining the core issues, the counselor said “See, the problem isn’t that she lied, the problem is you don’t trust her enough to believe her lies”.

I’m divorced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join