It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning Joe thinks if you call them out for lying about Collusion, you're a bad person

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Lol, I get it.

I just mean with article 13, and net neutrality, it's obvious lawmakers and their campaign donors want to centralize control and monopolize content.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Lol, I get it.

I just mean with article 13, and net neutrality, it's obvious lawmakers and their campaign donors want to centralize control and monopolize content.

It's just a matter of time until the www is nothing but advertisements and ad blockers will get you a year in stir.
It will be a joyous time for those of us that write copy and point cameras at things It's also just a matter of time until
cable news is dead and youtube and facebook will be the news providers; you do know who the parent company is right? It will be a fun ride on the stream train.

who's this morning joe person?
edit on 26-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
They were all gleefully hoping for a US president to be found guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, colluding with a foreign government to steal an election so he could be thrown out of office. They bet it ALL on Mueller and team delivering it in his report.

It's all out there in their relentless coverage of the president. 92% negative coverage!

Who are the real "bad people" here?

They may yet get an ex-US President to be found guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, colluding with a foreign government, attempting to steal an election and, when that didn't happen, attempting a coup to remove a sitting president from office.

GTMO awaits.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You maybe right.

How ironic would it be if people had to go back to print to be dissidents?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

edit on 2732019 by Wide-Eyes because: 🍺

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
FIRST the Meullar report has NOT been releases. the ONLY thing be released in Barr report which may or may not be truthful.

AS a KNOWN Facts 28 or so members of the Trump's adiminstartion have been found guilty under the Meuller report. as FKNOWN FACT Trump send Fynne to interact with Russians on his behalf. Fynne was found be guilty on a wide range issues for that interaction. Fynne took plea deal to keep his pension adn to avoid the TREASON charge.

Trump told a range of lies on why Fynn and his son-in-law were send to deal with Russians. that is a FACT. Those lies included adaptions to dirt of Hillary Clinton (and had seized her emails). Later it was claimed that Fynn was undermining the US Sanction against Russian. AND there were legal issues gaining access to stolen emails from Hillary Clinton. BY the letter of the law if Trump send his people to undermine US Sanction against Russia gaining access to Hillary emails.

SO it completely impossible for Trump to NOT be guilty of criminal activities .

Trump openly bragged on TV he fired Comey to interfere with investigation.

Currently the republican control senate is blocking the release of the Meuller report. There can ONLY be ONE reason Republican blocking the release is that PROVES criminal acts by the CHEETO.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

lol

That narrative expired - get ready for the real investigations .... starting with FISAGATE -

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

lol

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just an update. NBC have blocked this video and my maddow one from youtube.

I disputed this as i feel its fair use as the cliops I use are small and only a small portion of my video, where over 85% s me commenting.

I will now be punished by filing the disputes and given copyright strikes.

One more strike and I will lose my entire channel.

Here is a link to a thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta love the establishment dems on the msm!

So sure of themselves they have to scrub all criticism of them from the internet.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I have to wonder if you'd spoke of glowing praise, if you'd have this issue.

I wonder if there are channels out there that "take" much more clip-wise, but aren't critical.

Hmmmm. . . .

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

sorry to hear that
guess you cant criticize them on youtube

they are walking garbage anyway

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have to wonder if you'd spoke of glowing praise, if you'd have this issue.

I wonder if there are channels out there that "take" much more clip-wise, but aren't critical.

Hmmmm. . . .

My understanding reading the policies were that it was ok to use material as long as it wasn't a large protion of your video.

So if i had a 30 second intor criticizing morning joe, and then played the whole clip, sure thats not fair use.

But for god sake, I cant even play a 5 minute clip, split up mind you, and do an hour video on it?

I suppose next I will not be able to read parts of an article from NBC and criticize it.

The truth is NBC and the msm dont want people criticizing them, and so they censor all dissenters

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

sorry to hear that
guess you cant criticize them on youtube

they are walking garbage anyway

I guess I wil just have to criticize them without showing their clips directly.

This makes me all the more eager to call them out though.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's what I mean.

Is the "Fair Use" policy only used for people criticizing?

If so, then it's an unequal application of a law.

If they caution and even ban channels that use too much but speak highly, then it'd be all equal.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Just do an artist’s recreation of the clips with a stick figure drawing and commentary in Eric Cartman’s voice. Preface it each time by saying that you would like to use an actual clip under fair use laws for educational purposes but will instead use this artist’s recreation. I would suggest crayons on first grader’s super wide ruled paper, but that’s just my preference.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Just do an artist’s recreation of the clips with a stick figure drawing and commentary in Eric Cartman’s voice. Preface it each time by saying that you would like to use an actual clip under fair use laws for educational purposes but will instead use this artist’s recreation. I would suggest crayons on first grader’s super wide ruled paper, but that’s just my preference.

I will literally jsut start poorly mimicking what they say if I do more of these videos,

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Missing a golden opportunity to add teasers at the end such as “Coming up after the break, we ask AOC about her chances of winning the Kentucky Derby this year.”

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

i vote for this
i would watch this!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Those dummies already thought I was "deplorable," so them also believing I'm a bad person isn't much of an issue to me. So... JoeScar and MikaBrokenFace are LIARS!

Revelation 21:8 All liars shall have their part in the lake of fire
Jump in or be pushed in, bitches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join