It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green New Deal fails Senate test vote as dozens of Democrats vote -present-

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't wait to see AOC's melt down over this.

Well if history has shown anything it's that there will be no AOC meltdown but there will in fact be a ATS right-wing meltdown about AOC via a series of memes.

Its not a melt down its a laughing stock.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What most of our Democrat supporting members are neglecting is why was this joke of a bill ever even brought to public awareness? If it never had a chance to be voted on why was unveiled in the first place? As it has been pointed out, this is just virtue signalling! If we actually think about it, besides being a waste of time, it was a waste of $$$. So AOC was elected to write nonsense bills that are never to be voted on??? How is she doing the will of the people who voted her into office? So far all she has really done is push her brand, not any policy worth a damn. She is the "thoughts & prayers" of the Democrat party, totally worthless.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

There's a hole in the Ozone layer that lets out all the green house gases so we are good .

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't expect any AOC meltdown. She has enough people in her ear screaming how the best thing that could happen for her is to distance herself from this. It's much better for her to be the one that "tried to fix things and the system failed her" than being the one that single handedly destroys America.

That said she terrifies me being so indignant about her positions while knowing NOTHING and is hailed by her supports as "clearly being. Intelligent"

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
If it had no chance to pass due to the GOP... why are we making a big deal of this on the DEM side? Should we not be angry about the GOP not giving a # about anything but corporate profits and lobbyists?
Well shouldn’t the Democrats have voted their conscience (if they actually had any)?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
(I can't believe I'm about to post something about politics on ATS)

I dig the heck out of AOC. She's the first attractive Democrat politician in my lifetime, she's got the crazy, "tear-your-ass-up-all-night" look and behavior, and her wackiness actually makes me laugh like hell. I hope she stays in Congress....heck, if she became President I'm not sure I would mind because everyday would be something more hilarious and ridiculous than the day before. Of course, nothing would get done but really who cares when you can just laugh.
edit on 27-3-2019 by wills120 because: Beer on the brain

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How do unintelligent people get into these positions of power?

I think a middle schooler has more common sense.

To even debate this deal or vote on it is a waste of time and disrespect to normal peoples intelligence.

This is how America will decline, we now have to pander and waste time arguing with morons over completely idiotic ideas.

In the past such ideas were brushed off right away as stupid. So people could spend their time not arguing dumb ideas. But invent and create new things

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

AOC claims she "encouraged" the dems to vote "present", and miraculously they all listened!

If that was true Cortez wouldn't use kids to ambush people like Feinstein.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Green New Deal growing Green New Mold 😁

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Apparently Democrats cannot think for themselves ... they were told to
Vote present. Otherwise they would look too foolish and lose elections. They probably plan to piece it out in smaller segments as even a giant snake could not swallow that whole. In the meantime, Alabama is the first state to adopt legislation banning Agenda 21 www.thenewamerican.com... KOvpfNjnpzII0CFxqKoPmLk
Actually Agenda 21 IS the GND, but Democrats want to
Metastasize it in the US.
edit on 30-3-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Mandroid. Thanks for this excellent information. Great video. I never could figure out as to how she got to her spot today. Shes obviously a product of minority privilege as what comes out of her month doesn't add up to her Boston University GPA. Actually it looks like her grades have been padded by her teachers all along her journey because there is nothing between her ears in my opinion. She is an actress and a bad one at that. The video gives me enough material to investigate and head down that rabbit hole. Justice Democrats, AOC and Chakrabarth and his mentor Subbas Chanda Bose spell trouble for the world, not just the USA. Thank you.

GBA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join