It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBD trend products

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

my 15yr old dog does...1/2 eyedropper on tongue...and it helps him w his arthritis, glaucoma and deafness....

I almost put him to sleep...just 2 hours away....but got home and he was bouncing around like a puppy.

It's amazing...

ETA: took about a week to see a difference
edit on 27-3-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

To cut a long point short, I think it's a travesty than here in 2019, expecially in the UK, we are now only seeing the benefits of what CBD can achieve. Additionally, it's made even more shocking when you consider some of the dangers of other prescribed medicines, and then of course there's the other debate, recreational marijuana and alcohol.

The research wasn't done early enough, and if it was, then someone sat on it for a long time, as I said, it's pathetic

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Here you go. Well, at least it will seem that you are living longer anyway. Note the information that says it is related to the canabinoid pathways. They do not say exactly how it is related though.

www.sciencedaily.com...

edit on 27-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I've read there is a difference between stuff sold as hemp oil and CBD oil....and also between CBD oil made from hemp vs cannabis.
Can anyone enlighten me in layman's terms?

Can the high quality CBD oil be gotten online?

Asking for a friend

The coop here has CBD hemp based oil stuff, I assume many different coops have it in stock. They still can't sell the Cannabis kind yet even though the law making it legal was passed, the cities and townships here can't approve distributers or stores yet because it jeopardizes some federal funding if they approve sales. That problem should be solved in about a year or so I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I bought a vaporizer and cbd e liquid and am surprised to find that my smoking habit has basically vanished...
I checked online and it states that vaping cbd is incredibly helpful for kicking the tobacco/nicotine habit.... fancy that!

It works.
edit on 26-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This vid is about a little girl named Charlotte Figi who was experiencing 200+ seiures a day and now has 2 or 3 mild ones a month...... thanks to CBD....
The company named their product after Charlotte....
CBD works not just Charlotte's Webb products.

edit on 6-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here is a vid about CBD and how it works.

If anyone wants to simply feel better then CBD is the answer.

edit on 6-5-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Question for the knowledgeable folks -- I was given a small amount of 25mg CBD oil capsules to try, with the idea of seeing if it lives up to the blood pressure reduction hype. I did give one (ONE) a whirl today, and noticed a sharp drop in my BP over the next couple hours (20 pt drop in Systolic, 10 in Diastolic) I was also pretty overly caffeinated all day, having hit the coffee pot much harder than usual, with higher than usual readings because of that. The numbers were still a bit lower afterward than my "normal coffee intake" normal even despite being jacked up on excess coffee all day.

So my question is, could the capsule -- the lone one thus far -- have really been responsible for that?? If so, I'm totally sold. Like Fry, shut up & take my money. I self-medicate with a combo of Olive Leaf extract and Celery Seed extract to keep my naturally crazy-high BP under control (which do work on me, whereas RX meds don't -- resistant) but the drop today was astounding and the closest I've ever been to the normal range in my entire life.

I've still got 9 left to take, and will be taking them for the next 9 days and charting numbers. I'm just impatient and don't feel like waiting 9 days to discuss anything.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well it would not have been the caffine that did it.
Let us know how the readings go as you continue to take the CBD...
I believe CBD is miraculous.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
CBD oil has popped up everywhere in town I have been wanting to try it but I am not sure what brand would be good and what's trash. If you guys have any suggestions I would be happy to try.

posted on May, 16 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I tried CBD gummies once just to see what they do. They work, I was sore from working all day, and after eating 2 and walking home from work, I felt much less tension in my muscles and a calming effect on my anxiety. I was surprised because I figured the CBD thing was all hype. It is not, and it works for several things.

My 70 year old aunt uses CBD oil for her arthritis and it works according to her.
Also I know several people who use it for multiple things, and all swear by it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join