It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sending death letters laced with white powder no longer a crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
lol @ white powered: OP Check spelling in your title.

But yes...Sending white powDer is still a crime when you are using the mail to send a terror hoax. But not when you're an Obama connected pet.
edit on 26 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

fixed, thanks. I couldn't see the letters due to all the spit on the screen from me screaming at it. I wiped it off, fixed the title, and grabbed a beer. Amazingly, everything in the world is better now. Leftovers are still idiots, but I'm happier.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: Lysergic

you likely weren't gay enough, or perhaps not liberal enough. Again, more research needed.

And there goes any respect I had for you.

You really need to get your hate in check. It will eat you from the inside.

Peace.

a bit too close to home?

No, you just came off like a hate-filled jerk.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why all the long faces?

Obviously he ratted someone out.

I wonder who?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think I'll just stick to not doing any of that kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Yes, it's official, you are now free to send threatening letters through the mail and put white powder in the envelope for the lolz. No crime, no foul. It's all good. I'm not sure if you need to be both gay and liberal, or if just living in Chicago is enough to place you on the "I'm above you and your laws" list. A bit more research on that will be needed.

I'm not even mad at Jussie anymore. He's just a pathetic little gay pawn in all this. He played his part, helped Harris And Sparticus have their moment in the limelight, then cried a bit while maintaining how much of a bad ass he was. But when you have a system that allows this, almost flaunts it to show just how corrupt assholes can get away with things, it's sickening.

When the next letter bomber is caught, remind them of this, as long as nobody get's hurt, it's all good.

And as always, Justice for Jussie.

"Justice for Jussie" what a crock of $#!+

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Even though lately it's changing as the United States has the largest population in prison in the World.

And what countries would you be using as a comparison for this statement??

China perhaps? Nah, there they just EXECUTE them, so fewer prisoners. Let's see, who else can we pick...

Russia perhaps? Nah, there you just get 7 years for MURDERING someone. Who else...

India perhaps? Nah, there the population outnumber the police by 10,000,000 to one, so it's tribal justice (i.e. execution) there.

How about North Korea? Okay, they're a lot smaller so they don't count, right? What about the fact their entire population is in prison...does that count?

And then there's this gem...

The beauty of having so many prisoners and privatization of the prison system is it creates a huge pool of workers for corporations to improve their profitability at the expense of honest hard working people. Freedom to exploit prison workers is what makes this country great!

Really??? **THUD**

Please do cite who all these "corporations" are! I never realized picking up garbage along the highway and making license plates was such big business. How many convicts are enslaved to work at MicroSHAFT?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

a reply to: Lysergic

you likely weren't gay enough, or perhaps not liberal enough. Again, more research needed.

And there goes any respect I had for you.

You really need to get your hate in check. It will eat you from the inside.

Peace.

careful folks, another gay, liberal, with no sense of humor.....
watch your 6!!!

<< 1   >>

join