It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your laws are petty and beneath me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
If celebrities dont have to follow neither should us plebs.

Do whatever like

You can do whatever you like

*to the tune of that God awful TI song*

Agreed

On a large scale, it is unenforceable

This country is ungovernable in this condition. At this point, I feel they could arrest Hillary and the whole corrupt criminal cult and I am unsure if even that would fix the damage they caused

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I used to laugh at the idea of an armed uprising. At this point, I'd be amazed if it didn't happen.
You can only ask the big guy to punch you in the chops a few times before he get's irritated and lays you out. Screaming for justice with your jaw wired shut isn't cool, it's comical.

People are pussies. Especially ones from Texas. How many times have we heard Texas was going to secede from the Union. It's laughable.

The government has bigger guns plus fighter jets. I'm not sure there's anything we can do right now. My only hope is maybe some playing field leveling technology comes along and frees everyone from the shackles of serving the corporations and central bank.

I do know this though. The very moment a number of nuclear bombs goes off anywhere in the World killing millions of people all the governments of the World will be instantly overthrown by the remaining 7.55 billion. I was in DC in 2004 when a million people marched protesting the Iraq invasion. A million people protesting is not something that can be contained. Luckily it did not break out into chaotic violence. If 10 million people descend on DC it will be the end of government. You can only have illegitimate government for so long. When people really feel they have nothing to lose they will really act like they have nothing to lose. Not like this armchair quarterbacking BS protesting we have here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

An armed uprising against who?

Forgive me if I got this wrong, but it sounds like going out and shooting people because you don't like how they look.

I don't see how that works for any cause.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Forgive me if I got this wrong, but it sounds like going out and shooting people because you don't like how they look.

Thank God it is difficult to tell if someone is either gay or Democrat just by looking at them. If only black people could somehow mask their skin color.

I don't know what uprising would actually do. We had the Great Depression in the 1930s and we are back exactly where we were then right now. Nothing has changed. We are all economic slaves to the corporations and the central bank. It's really quite amazing we have any middle class at all in this country. I would think everyone would be making median worker's wage in total poverty. Nothing is stopping the cartels and monopolies from maximizing profits. Nothing is stopping the corporations from price fixing wages. I'm really surprised by the extent of all it. If the price of gasoline is not a $1.50 per gallon with this much supply why isn't it $8.00 gallon. There's no free market. I don't understand what's stopping the CEOs from gouging at will. Trump is a shoe in.

edit on 26-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm just asking the question sister, I have no desire to kill anyone for being a douchebag. But not everyone is as nice as I am. Some folks are racists homophobes with gunz. You should ask them.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I can see you speak from personal experience, alot! LOL!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with his skin-color, political beliefs or sexuality, and everything to do with his relationship to former figures in power, like the cronies in the Obama administration.

www.tmz.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You really pulled that one out of your ass didn't you?

He's speaking of an oppressive tyrannical bloated government that no longer serves the Constitution or our interests - with very few exceptions in between. We need to cut off 95% of government or more perhaps, and make sure they are kept on their leash better next time

Nobody said anything to do with "how they look" but it is a typical leftist position and focus. Immediately jumping to the identity politic nonsense I see, typical... just typical. Rest assured, IF that is what was intended to be conveyed it would have simply been conveyed - we don't mince words or beat around a cowardly bush like some others.... but obviously that isn't the intention, because "how you look" has absolutely nothing to do with any of the issues brought up here

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is just moronic and nonsensical

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Is that really all you people think about?

Skin color, race, ethnicity, skin color, skin appearance, race, skin race, race color, color, look, race, skin color... but skin color! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

So tired of the "woe is me" poor wittle victim nonsense

Stop making everything about skin color and race. Only leftists give two nickles about that kind of stuff. To most of us, it is a non-issue and non existant (at least until one of you people bring it up ad nauseum ad infinitum

FYI, Nationalists care about your NATIONAL LOYALTY (not even where you're born, necessarily, just your loyalty to the Constitution). We don't care about petty things like skin color, sex, etc.
edit on 3/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

I can see you speak from personal experience, alot! LOL!

Ah, another "I know you are but what am I". I believe I'll counter with the hammer, "I'm rubber you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you".

Now, recess is over and it's nap time.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"That the people have Right to mass and bear arms;that a well regulated militia composed of the body of the people, trained to arms,is the proper natural and safe defense of a free state, that standing armies, in time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided."
June 12, 1788.

Stand proud and tall patriots, our duty is clear: to defend OUR Constitution at any cost. No cost is too great for this most noble purpose

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Feels like we are in a period of intentional stoking of a civil war to avoid a revolution.

Pretty creepy and unstable situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It does indeed, and if these mysterious forces keep stoking tensions I suspect they will end up getting exactly what they want. Only problem is, it isn't going to turn out anywhere near how they expect it to

They grossly underestimate our military/LE by assuming they will fall in lockstep with whatever dastardly plots they conspire and scheme up

Patriots are ready, willing and able to kick some serious anti-Constitution traitor be-hind should they force the situation and it come to that.

What we won't do is tolerate is any FURTHER usurpation of our rights and liberties (including gun rights, free speech, our President, etc). These forces should consider themselves put on notice: Knock. It. Off. Before they bite off waaaaayyyyy more than they can chew... as it stands now, we still have legal remedies to pursuing these egregious and flagrant violations that already exist, but one of our great former POTUS' warned about limiting peaceful recourse and so long as that is available and viable I can see it bearing fruit.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sad part is, we were all too happy with our peaceful revolution at the ballot box when we elected POTUS Trump. But even that wasn't good enough, they absolutely want to subject us to their begotten will and force their SJW nonsense down our throats by force (as antifa thugs and berkley nuts, etc have already been doing)

Our mandate was clear when electing POTUS Trump

and the 2016 county-by-county electoral map proves that

^This is why we don't let popular vote elect Presidents. Looking at the map makes it clear that the vast majority of our country went for Trump. The quantity of voters per state is irrelevant by direct count, but is used to determine that State's EC votes.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Indentifying is not enough anymore. You must now change your name to Jussie Trump and the their heads will explode....

Now, you want a real laugh....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

His lawyer is now saying they may have been in whiteface...LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What is your plan tho? Tensions running high, just don't do something to regret after - it is actually the time to stay calm and gathering not spreading, wait a little.. just in case u want to publish

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

When these left-wing nazis have to make up fake hate crimes time, and time, and time again it shows that "hate crimes are nearly non-existant in this country", and the nazis in the left need to make up fake hate crimes to try to claim "hate still is alive today and is predominant..."

You can't even criticize anything today's real fascist do, if you do you get immediately branded as a "hater, islamophobe, homophobe, a bigot, etc, etc..."

We live in idiocracy today thanks to the far left, and the thing is these "fake crimes" and the attacks against free speech are what will slowly increase hate between the left and the right, and it is what could really start a conflict which no sane mind in this country, or the world, would want.

It's almost as if far left-wingers and even many in the left do want hate, they want conflict, they want to oppress anyone who doesn't think like them, and it is becoming mainstream that even the democrat party has been partaking in this "idiocracy" at least since the Obama administration, and probably even before.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Drazzl

Agreed
Agree 100%

The plan (at least my plan) is very simple. To protect, preserve and defend the Constitution at any cost or consequence. Our way of life, our just system of self-governance and the very notion of a Constitutional Republic is worth all of that and more

edit on 3/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join