It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your laws are petty and beneath me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I now identify as a gay black man who is a liberal and hates Trump. I now have the ability to live life with impunity, commit crimes a will, and laugh at the face of "justice". Justice, a word thrown about to dazzle the ignorant and impress stupid people at cocktail parties. If you know the Obama's, you can do whatever you like, there are no rules, no boundaries, no repercussions. If you are a Clinton, you can do whatever you like. You don't even have to hide it, or try to pretend you aren't above the law.

To see how far integrity has been ass raped and left to die covered in filth in a dark alley is mind boggling. They aren't even trying anymore. Exactly how much can we take? How much is enough?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, people keep saying they are doing this on purpose, they want division. They want a civil war. Well, they're gonna get it at this rate. This is an absolute raping of our country. And spare me the the what about/Trump GARBAGE. For now, I suppose we wait and see what comes of it. I have a sneaky suspicion it holds up. I mean, at this point its just rubbing it all in our faces. Theyre not even trying to hide it. "Well, you guys got your way on Trump so here let us smear this giant handful of # in your face and you just have to take it."

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You recognize mission creep?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I used to laugh at the idea of an armed uprising. At this point, I'd be amazed if it didn't happen.
You can only ask the big guy to punch you in the chops a few times before he get's irritated and lays you out. Screaming for justice with your jaw wired shut isn't cool, it's comical.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have been identifying as a black lesbian for a while now.
Still waiting for all the benefits that will follow.

But a bit more on topic.
I am amazed the last few years by what crimes get people excited and which ones are just meh...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They aren't even trying anymore. Exactly how much can we take? How much is enough?

The curtain is being drawn back--as it has already been drawing back in the EU. The globalist deep state isn't hiding anymore. It's only going to get worse.

Civil unrest is being actively courted as it plays into their hands. Bend over and take it. Or don't---they don't care.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

as long as people still enjoy their $6 starbucks, fuel price below $4.50 a gallon, and access to social media.

there will be no armed uprising.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Seconded

Folks wasting away in Federal prisons should be especially aggrieved. You would have to be nuts to surrendor to them these days, our legal system is a farce. The exoneration of Trump has done little to repair that either, because the double/triple standards are still glaringly obvious

Undo years of government subversion! Bring back REAL Grand Juries

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

That is until enough folks are personally affected and/or woken up to the reality

When that happens, we will restore a Constitutionally acceptable government and legal system - eliminating entrenched bureaucrats and corrupt servants

This nation is far from doomed, but government (in its current state) has no future here

As our beautiful DOI declares, in a state of absolute truth & fact found only in our founding documents:

that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; that, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed; that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government.

We are duty bound by our DOI/Constitution to stand against usurpations and tyrants - and I call jailing *some* Americans for certain crimes while giving others a pass certainly qualifies. US Citizens are the single largest fighting force Worldwide, and I weep for any enemy - foreign or domestic - who stands against justice and absolute loyalty/deference to the Constitution
edit on 3/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have been identifying as a black lesbian for a while now.
Still waiting for all the benefits that will follow.

But a bit more on topic.
I am amazed the last few years by what crimes get people excited and which ones are just meh...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: network dude

They aren't even trying anymore. Exactly how much can we take? How much is enough?

The curtain is being drawn back--as it has already been drawing back in the EU. The globalist deep state isn't hiding anymore. It's only going to get worse.

Civil unrest is being actively courted as it plays into their hands. Bend over and take it. Or don't---they don't care.

it's going to pop. Eventually, enough will be a limit that can be tangible and pointed to.

Perhaps things will just sort themselves out in their own way.....

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is the entire design.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You took the title of your post right out of Trump's mouth didn't you?

As far as your post...the un-named police dept. tried and convicted in the media before the actual court even convened so,

they (judge and lawyers) had no choice but to throw out the whole thing to save their collective asses.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

As far as your post...the un-named police dept. tried and convicted in the media before the actual court even convened so,

You mean like they did against Trump with the BS "Russia collusion" "KGB conspiracy" nonsense leftist politicians peddled for 2 years?

they (judge and lawyers) had no choice but to throw out the whole thing to save their collective asses.

Every case like this garners a lot of public attention. The fact they let such an egregious and severe crime go unpunished only emboldens further false reports. From sex crimes to hate crimes, false reports are on a major rise and this does nothing to stymie those fake politically motivated reports

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

You took the title of your post right out of Trump's mouth didn't you?

never freebase the coolaid.

it makes you look like a tool.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It will be a tough time, but we can expect major defections from LE/military to the pro-patriot cause of correcting the severe deficiencies in government

Minus a good chief executive and a few good apples in Congress, we are largely a wash and sadly history has shown the only way to fix these problems is to scrap it all and restart from the beginning (the beginning being our Constitution, of course, minus any illegally ratified amendments)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If celebrities dont have to follow neither should us plebs.

Do whatever like

You can do whatever you like

*to the tune of that God awful TI song*

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Sometimes. . . . the bad guys win.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Perhaps not every time. I'm not sure this is over quite yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Funny, I always thought good guys not only do not win they are killed and eaten.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join