It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White lives don't matter" says Cook County DA, so black lives don't matter either.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I dont know to much about the situation, didn't really care. But wasnt it two black guys he paid to attack him?
How did this all go down as a white vrs black thing?

Because Smollett said it was two white Trump supporters that attacked him. He was trying to cause racial division.

If this a hole got his way he would have caused racial violence.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Not to surprised about this. This was and is a political story from start to finish. Interesting enough the cherry 🍒 on top on this interesting conspiracy cake is this went down in Chi-town. It will never be looked into and I am just guessing here but I am betting in a week or 2 the mainstream media outlets the ahem liberal ones will have killed the story. This culture war in America, has truly gotten pretty toxic.

Let’s just wait and see the next shoe drop I suppose...

I do find it interesting thou, the story of political affiliations swirling around this guy and then all charges are dropped. Rahm Emanuel, sounded like a politician this afternoon also.

Not sure exactly what’s going on with this story, but I highly doubt what we are being told is the truth, pretty sure of that, also find it no coincidence that politics are all over it. How deep that goes I will stay down to earth in regards to that we will never know unless the feds get involved and even then I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I dont know to much about the situation, didn't really care. But wasnt it two black guys he paid to attack him?
How did this all go down as a white vrs black thing?

The court sealed the records of the case, and a lot of people believe the cops are out to make it look like he hoaxed but that he's been telling the truth all along. That's how you get to where it's all about "get whitey". Those tweets are out there and there aren't a few of them either.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't nobody cares about white inferiority complex whining. My "white privilege" as a white male tends to balance out the reverse racism, racism, or judgement I also get my entire life.

You might get judged and feel stereotyped everyday more or less but the outcome of those encounters is nada. White privilege encounters on the other hand, while more uncommon almost always bear fruit work related or socially.

No collusion betwixt elected dems and Smollett, not always a conspiracy. If Smolett had a motive to help the law get passed or to exaggerate the problem into a national emergency for more sympathy on blacks and gays then that was his prerogative.
edit on 3/26/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
This whole hoax was created to drum up hatred of white conservatives (in actuality, all whites)

Wow wrong in the first line. White conservatives do not represent ALL whites, the majority of white people are decent and good people. Where as the majority of conservatives are not good, decent people and are in fact scum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join