It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It looks like they also had phone records, which showed calls from Jussie to the brothers immediately before AND after the incident. At least according to a Chicago Tribune timeline. Jussie also called them the next day right before they left on their trip to Nigeria for two weeks.

I thought it was suspicious when the police dropped charges against them. I also find this little bit of drama curious:

Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo were surrounded by about a half-dozen people in civilian clothing as they walked into the secure area of the Leighton Criminal Court Building around 3:45 p.m. local time.

On Tuesday, the Osundairo brothers were about to testify before a grand jury when a last-minute call to the prosecution from Smollett’s defense lawyers postponed their appearances, according to the local CBS News affiliate.

The defense claimed it might have new evidence in the case, CBS 2 reported earlier Wednesday.

(That would be Wednesday, Feb 20)

Brothers in Jussie Smollett case appear in courthouse

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The black police chief

And Obama ally mayor rahm emmanuel

Both furious. Say this is not on the level, its a white wash, that its disgusting that all of the evidence showing smolletts guilt is hidden by a judge.

Police say they heard about this when the public did.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
There aren't many times where I can say that I totally and completely agree with Rahm Emmanuel, but he's absolutely correct. It IS a whitewash of justice. Its disgusting.

Yep..he and police are now VICTIMS of the same forces that they themselves have used to manipulate the system. But those forces are being exerted against them, from above their heads. Ironic.
edit on 3/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Mayor/Chicago Police Superintendent need to DEMAND this decision today to be investigated by the state AG. They can't allow this to happen. There's no coming back from this for the city of Chicago if they allow this sh*t to stand

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel speaking now. Police chief behind him looks like he's ready to throw in the towel.

ROFLMAO

Looks like the "fix" took 'em all by surprise 😆😆

Mayor and Cops all pissed off 😆😆

Velcumm to Cook County Illinoiz 😆

link   
And here rahm proves to be an ass.

He has to bring up charlotteville.

How about rahm apologize not just to future hate crimes victims, but how about to maga fans that are attacked and were smeared.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I bet he gets Re-charged with all the backlash that's coming from this , He hasn't been tried or convicted so it wouldn't be double jeopardy .

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

7 out of 10 murders go unsolved, and now this!

link   
Even Rham Emmanuel thinks this is crap.

He said that future victims of hate crimes will be viewed with less credibility because of this case.

edit on 26 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Democrats don't apologize.

Romulans do not take captives.

Rain falls from the sky.

Democrats do not apologize.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Bloodworth

has nothing to do with "colored LGBTQ"

Smollett is half White for real look it up !!!😎

He's on the "half privilege" program 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
President of the Fraternal order of police asking the DOJ to investigate both this prosecutor and the letter smollett sent.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Even Rham Emmanuel thinks this is crap.
He said that future victims of hate crimes will be viewed with less credibility because of this case.

That's been true since Smollett's hoax was first exposed.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Apparently, George Soros donated $408k to Kim Foxx... hmmm, nothing to see here

Also, listening to Eddie Johnson (Superintendent Chicago PD) - he is bringing the fire in this interview, he isn't going to let this go. I hope he pushes this to the highest of levels.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Could we be seeing a crack in the power cabal in Chicago? Illinois? Apparently bad communications, toes stepped on.

This is big. If Rahm is actually speaking out, he's gonna blow. Heads are gonna roll. Popcorn time.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A word from James Woods ...........

James Woods

Verified account

@RealJamesWoods

This was four days ago. That was quick. Only cash moves that fast.

Indeed.

Liberals just need a win so bad these days.

Must suck to suck so much.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I don't believe for one minute that Rahm didn't know what was going down. IMO this is coordinated to look like he is siding with police in the matter so that he can save some face. And to head off any trouble between the DA and CPD. Just my thoughts I live in Southern ILL so nothing surprises me when it comes from Chi Town.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So although I agree with Rahm saying this is a whitewahs of justice, I still think its appalling how he brought up charlottesville and said this was like the equivicating the racist there with those fighting racist.

More back handed compliements of antifa.

And all rahm could do was talk about how this harmed future victims of hate crimes.

Imagine this scenario.

Famous white actor claims hispanic man speaking spanish and calling him a racist attacked him.

It tunrs out that is a hoax designed to smear hispanics and left wing people.

Can you imagine the narrtive being

"This was a heinous hoax, particularly because future victims of violent left wing hispanics will now have trouble being believed"

The identity politics is so string with Rahm he cant even bring a moment to say "oh and shame on him for smearing fans of trump, in a climate where people are being attacked based merely on their politics"

Instead, he has to smear trump by making vague insults about charlottesville.

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Potential Soros Involvement?

Really hurting for that win or trying to cover something up?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join