It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

thats what its designed to do

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Interesting...

So I follow this guy on Twitter...

thedcpatriot.com...

"Federal prosecutors we are told are awaiting results of saliva to see if Smollett’s DNA is on the letter before pressing charges.

This is a developing story." (Et al)

We shall see, eh?

edit on 26-3-2019 by Arnie123 because: Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is 100% wrong. Normal people will not stand for this bs decision.

Needs to be reversed?

Soon no matter what, colored hollyweird LGBTQ members will get away with everything.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If he was wrongfully accused, he will sue for wrongful arrest and there will be arrests for the alleged hate crime committed against Smollett.

Yeah, right......

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Smollett coordinated his fake lynching with Kamala Harris' campaign...and her pushing of the anti-lynching bill that week."

Proof?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Soon no matter what, colored hollyweird LGBTQ members will get away with everything.

I think that statement does more harm than good to the issue.

It seems to be an issue of political connections.

There are definitely people without connections that meet the criteria you listed who get convicted.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Smollett coordinated his fake lynching with Kamala Harris' campaign...and her pushing of the anti-lynching bill that week."

Proof?
I believe in a higher power.

"Proof?"

I literally laugh at these type of people. Speculation is how directions are proposed. You won't get "proof" until it pops up, otherwise you can continue to play dumb and pull that card until it's no longer relevant.
edit on 26-3-2019 by Arnie123 because: Truth

edit on 26-3-2019 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The entire CPD should strike. If their investigations and grand jury arrests are being thrwarted by the politicians, then why even arrest suspected criminals? Why do grand juries?

Too many angry top dogs in this fight. This is about to bust open and all the filth will come oozing out.

link   

originally posted by: Justso
The entire CPD should strike. If their investigations and grand jury arrests are being thrwarted by the politicians, then why even arrest suspected criminals? Why do grand juries?

Too many angry top dogs in this fight. This is about to bust open and all the filth will come oozing out.
IMHO, it was too BOLD. Perhaps too quickly for it to be simply "Accepted".

link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

has nothing to do with "colored LGBTQ"

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
police press conference

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Apparently, George Soros donated $408k to Kim Foxx... hmmm, nothing to see here

Also, listening to Eddie Johnson (Superintendent Chicago PD) - he is bringing the fire in this interview, he isn't going to let this go. I hope he pushes this to the highest of levels.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ok, so the real story is Trump asked Jussie to do this to distract from something with the promises that he would clear him of all charges

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ok, so the real story is Trump asked Jussie to do this to distract from something with the promises that he would clear him of all charges

Well, this is ATS after all.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow even rahm emannuel giving it to smollett, saying he diminishes all future victims of hate crimes, all in the name of self promotion.

Calls it a whitewash of justice

WOW

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I dont know if i believe Mayor Emanuel.. hes a obama guy, so i dont know if hes just backing the police for the optics, or if hes really on their side.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Did one of Trumps staffers reach out to someone dealing with Jussies case?

Or are there breadcrumbs leading us in a different direction.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel speaking now. Police chief behind him looks like he's ready to throw in the towel.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We don't know the real story, but red flags show A story

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There aren't many times where I can say that I totally and completely agree with Rahm Emanuel, but he's absolutely correct. It IS a whitewash of justice. Its disgusting.
edit on 26-3-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join