It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Someone with political influence had this dropped. Bottom line. Again we are shown there are 2 sets of laws.....one for the elite (and friends ofthe elites) and the rest of us.

I hope they do investigate this, as it stinks to high heaven.

Since it is Chicago, I am not surprised, just very disappointed.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not just Kamala. It's the whole cast of undergound, dirty politicos-mostly connected in The Dirty City reaching to the ex-White House and beyond. That whole domino could start to crumble if Jussie just said a few words/names.

He'll be found shortly floating in a river-that, or set up for life in Hawaii-with the Obamas. Nah- a river.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Except, per definition of 'conservative' you hear far less about conservatively minded individuals faking crimes and making big news than 'liberal' individuals. Maybe because by definition conservative means more contained and preservative as opposed to outward and progressive?

a reply to: knowledge4truth

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't think the Obama's have any more "pull" at the Federal FBI level. If Smollett sent the terrorist-hoax letter to the Empire set, his goose is cooked. From the sheepish look on his face when at the microphones, he's not celebrating. When you're truly exonerated, you're HAPPY (at first), like President Trump was this past weekend.
or...plot twist...it was something from the right, threaten Jussie until he gives up a name and in return, drop all the charges and he walks.

It would be perfect, we'll be here, like now, trying to figure out what's up, thinking its the left and all along it's Trumps 3D chess playing into motion..........

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I hope he doesnt beat himself up over this. Must be all that white privilege I keep hearing about

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Smollett coordinated his fake lynching with Kamala Harris' campaign...and her pushing of the anti-lynching bill that week.

Harris is the Left's prime candidate...so, of course, higher-ups intervened to keep Smollett from spilling the beans on collusion with her.

Smollett threatens...they let him off.

It's THAT simple.

Bingo.

This makes me sick, and I was having such a good week.
I have a feeling with declass and everything else coming up since Mueller is done, we haven't heard the end of this case.

Time to get busy now Mr President.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Chicago Police already have a 72% unsolved murder rate. Now this..after such a passionate Smollett-bashing press conference by chief Eddie Johnson. He might resign.

Now the federal case of Trump's FBI vs Barack-Kamala's gang of BLM operatives.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Suicide weekend?? He knows too much now.
edit on 3/26/1919 by IWant2Believe323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
TMZ, so make of this what you will.

We're told the State's Attorney, Kim Foxx, told Chicago police she was dropping the case because Jussie would have only gotten community service if convicted and she said he has already performed community service so there is no point in prosecuting him. We could not find any record of Smollett doing community service.

We're told Chicago police are "furious" and feel something untoward is going on with Kim Foxx.

www.tmz.com...

IF, and thats a big if, this is true, then smollett was not exonerated.

The prosecutor did not say there was not enough evidnce to charge him. She just said that if he was convicted, he would only get community service, and he already had done that service.

That is an abysmal justification.

First off, the idea of community service is that it is retribution for a criminal act someone has engaged in. Service done before the crime should not factor in to then not prosecuting a person with a crime they committed.

Secondly, are we now to believe, that despite the sentencing guidelines for the laws Smollett was charged with breaking, that hoaxing the police like this only results in community service?

Again, if this is true, I expect the police are furious in Chicago, as they now look like fools.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This precedent setting sentence will be used in the future.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There was more "there" there to charge this POS than what Muller did for two years trying to get Trump. SMH.. This POS needs to be under the jail and fined for what he is worth. Instead, I am sure black America will forgive him and blame Trump for his plight..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This precedent setting sentence will be used in the future.

Yep. Bomb threats, swatting people, making up hoaxes to drive up racial tensions, costing police hundreds of hours and tons of resources.

Your punishment?

Go pick up trash in the highway for a day.

Unbelievable

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

WTF

Sounds a lot like "no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges".

Sickening to witness just how corrupt our judicial system is..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Word is the Clintons have been Notified and are aware of the situation 😎

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Kim Foxx's Twitter page is blowing up...

And she is not responding. Police union looking into investigating this.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am curious what 'community service' did Smollett actually do that Kim Foxx deemed it was worthy as punishment? I sure hope it wasn't in regard to assisting with anti-lynching bill. Ahem.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Real quick scratching around on that organization:

Time's Up is a movement against sexual harassment and was founded on January 1, 2018, by Hollywood celebrities[2] in response to the Weinstein effect and #MeToo. As of December 2018, it has raised more than $22 million for its legal defense fund, and gathered nearly 800 volunteer lawyers.[3]

Wikipedia

Registrant Contact
Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0150134961
Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0150134961
Mailing Address: 96 Mowat Ave, Toronto ON M6K 3M1 CA
Phone: +1.4165385457
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:timesupnow.com@contactprivacy.com

Important Dates
Updated Date: 2019-03-07
Created Date: 2017-12-15
Registrar Expiration Date: 2019-12-15

ICANN whois

If I recall correctly, Canada has some laws which protect some political activities by not requiring the disclosure of where certain funds originate.

Now, take a look above at when the domain was registered, then consider the following:

In October 2017, The New York Times and The New Yorker reported that dozens of women accused American film producer Harvey Weinstein of rape, sexual assault and sexual abuse over a period of at least 30 years. More than 80 women in the film industry have since accused Weinstein of such acts. Weinstein denied "any non-consensual sex". Shortly after, he was dismissed from The Weinstein Company, expelled from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and other professional associations, and disappeared from public view.

Wikipedia

Does anyone have an idea of when the Smollett/Harris photo was taken?
edit on 26-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed ex tag

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
What to make of these text messages between Kim Foxx and somebody named Tina Tchen??

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Suicide weekend sounds like a bad metalcore or emo band name. ok sorry off topic

I am willing to bet lil' Juss has himself some extra security now at least.

a reply to: IWant2Believe323

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would really love the DOJ to step in and announce federal charges. I would love an investigation opened up into Kim Foxx and her SA office/practices. And I would love to watch Jussie go down on federal charges, while Kim Foxx going down for her role, which hopefully leads back to Kamala/Obama's... lets hope for this to happen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join