It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: projectvxn
Rahm now says Jussie committing a hate crime hoax is Trump's fault.

Why do liberals think everyone is stupid but them?

Three words: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Actually, I think they are projecting again. Which is a part of TDS.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: mtnshredder
And
a reply to: IAMTAT

Savannah Guthrie questions Jussie Smollett’s lawyer, Tina Glandian, on his recollection of his attackers, believed to be the Osundairo brothers, Smollett’s acquaintances who are of Nigerian descent. Smollett told police his attackers had white or pale skin. Glandian says it’s “not implausible” the brothers had white makeup on.

Ju ssie Smollett’s lawyer suggests brothers may have worn whiteface

Un-frick'n-believable, that's the first I've heard it. Everyone does realize that they're taking us for complete idiots don't they?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

And

Savannah Guthrie questions Jussie Smollett’s lawyer, Tina Glandian, on his recollection of his attackers, believed to be the Osundairo brothers, Smollett’s acquaintances who are of Nigerian descent. Smollett told police his attackers had white or pale skin. Glandian says it’s “not implausible” the brothers had white makeup on.

Un-frick'n-believable, that's the first I've heard it. Everyone does realize that they're taking us for complete idiots don't they?

Not "us" just their own constituents. You don't think that they think their own voter base is actually intelligent do you?
In fact, they count on them being dim witted with an inability to think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: Krakatoa

Because Trump has NEVER said anything bad about anybody, RIGHT??? Has he apologized for the coast guard white nationalist who devised a plot to assassinate democrat leaders and liberal newscasters right after Trump declared them an enemy of the people? Where is his apology? Oh wait.. Double standards. If this was Obama, y'all would be SCREAMING about unfair treatment and whining about how he's the anti-christ and covering up his misdeeds.

Please refrain from thinking for me. I am not a leftist sheep waiting for you to tell me what to think. That is the difference here. See, I have a brain, and can think and form thoughts for myself. This has nothing to do with Trump or Obama, now does it? No, it doesn't. It has to do with Jussie Smollett, and him only. HE is the one that planned and implemented this daft event...and expected the sheep populace to believe his lies without question.

Once the plot was uncovered for the HOAX that it was, instead of taking the high road, he doubled down and spat on everyone a second time. Is that the type of behavior you advocate here? I hope it is not. This has nothing to do with the political leaders past or present. It has to do with one person, who refuses to take responsibility for his own actions.

How about you stick to THAT as a talking point, which is who I was referring to in my post and stop deflecting to irrelevant others?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: mtnshredder

And

I

Not "us" just their own constituents. You don't think that they think their own voter base is actually intelligent do you?
In fact, they count on them being dim witted with an inability to think for themselves.

Yeah I know, just rambling out loud, LOL. If there's anyone that can see through their crap, it would be a majority of the members here.

It just blows me away some of things I hear coming from people that would normally be considered somewhat intelligent. These people think the public will believe anything they say, sadly they're not far off from the truth. Common sense and a little critical thinking goes a long way nowadays. Unfortunately, to many people don't see a need for it.

Mr Carlin summed it up fairly well.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Don't ever belittle yourself by lumping yourself in with the people the Dems pander to.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Don't ever belittle yourself by lumping yourself in with the people the Dems pander to.

Oh I don't, it was just a generalization.

Don't let the Democratic Party hear what you said. They've already had to explain to us at least once, how much smarter they are than everyone else. Can't sit through that lecture again.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Why would he need to apologize?

Oh, and just to correct you again... there is no such thing as a "white nationalists" - we're just called Nationalists. You know, those who put their country above all others

There are black people who are nationalists, white people who are nationalists, green people who are nationalists, blue people who are nationalists, etc etc etc. What there isn't is any specific group/designation for Nationalists who just so happen to be white. We are all just "Nationalists"

What you meant to say was "white supremacist" but there is no evidence this coast guard guy was one of those either.

And FYI, those individuals you mentioned are indeed Enemies of the People and traitors to our Constitution. So that outcome (prison and death, depending) is not at all different from the outcome I want to see. Although mine involves due process and following Constitutionally specified process for prosecuting treason.

But make no mistake, this was treason and should be handled - lawfully - accordingly. EDIT: Smollet didn't commit treason, I am speaking of the folks you referenced in your coast guard post. Smollet is just some low life race baiting POS criminal
edit on 3/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And this isn't about anybody but that POS Smollet who lied about some hoax hate crime hoax.

Regardless, a US Nationalist could be considered an "American supremacist" which is true and accurately describes my own views. Has nothing to do with petty things like skin color or sex, however, and everything to do with National Allegiance

So saying "white nationalist" is actually a racist term used to single out Nationalists who just so happen to be white

Again, the group you are thinking of is "White supremacists" who are indeed racists themselves and does not accurately describe the views of Nationalists. Nationalism is all about allegiance and absolute loyalty to a specific country, nothing more nothing less.

You stand corrected

edit on 3/29/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3 31 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh, and just to correct you again... there is no such thing as a "white nationalists" - we're just called Nationalists. You know, those who put their country above all others

How are you going to correct me on something that you are dead wrong about?

White Nationalism

Stop equivocating "white nationalist" to "nationalists that are white." There is a big difference. It is the difference of ethno (or ehtnic)nationalism vs nationalism. One is about patriotism and loyalty to a country, another is about loyalty to one's RACE over everything else. They basically define their country as their race and do everything in that interest, and the interest of keeping their race a majority, in positions of power, as superior etc etc.

Ethnic Nationalism

Nationalism

Maybe next time actually look up the words you are talking about before completely whiffing. You went for the home run, but struck out. This is the 3rd time I've had to correct misconceptions about white nationalism is.

You stand corrected.

And FYI, those individuals you mentioned are indeed Enemies of the People and traitors to our Constitution. So that outcome (prison and death, depending) is not at all different from the outcome I want to see. Although mine involves due process and following Constitutionally specified process for prosecuting treason.

But make no mistake, this was treason and should be handled - lawfully - accordingly. EDIT: Smollet didn't commit treason, I am speaking of the folks you referenced in your coast guard post. Smollet is just some low life race baiting POS criminal

Yes, those people (coast guard guy and NZ shooter)are enemies of the people, NOT the left leaning media. That was the point. Trump saying that was reckless and dumb. It almost got people killed.

edit on 3 31 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So. Scientists can be nazies. Democrats can be part of those guys that wore white sheets and pillow cases over their heads,

Any group has it miss guided evil.

What was the topic of this thread? Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

Feel free to start anothe thread. I guess you could title it “Barcs”. Seems to be your favorite subject.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes, those people (coast guard guy and NZ shooter)are enemies of the people, NOT the left leaning media.

Both are.

The democratic party is an existential threat to American liberty.

The globalist left, which the democratic party belongs to, are enemies of all free people everywhere on earth.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, those people (coast guard guy and NZ shooter)are enemies of the people, NOT the left leaning media.

Both are.

The democratic party is an existential threat to American liberty.

The globalist left, which the democratic party belongs to, are enemies of all free people everywhere on earth.

LMAO! Grow up. They have the same freedom of the press that Fox News has. Calling them enemies of the people and comparing them to terrorists is laughably absurd.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You're laughably absurd. So is the left.

That's why you're losing and will continue to be losers.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You're laughably absurd. So is the left.

That's why you're losing and will continue to be losers.

I love how you have offered nothing but insults and generalizations. Great job making the right look rational.

Yeah, comparing THE MEDIA to terrorists is flat out stupid.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I love how you have offered nothing but insults and generalizations. Great job making the right look rational.

The topic is Jussie Smollet charges dropped.

Jussie Smollet committed a hoax on the nation because of his Trump Derangement Syndrome and you're making excuses for it.

Rational. lol What do you know of rationality?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

LMAO!! Nice diversion! You guys are unbelievable. You tried to claim the MEDIA was as bad as ACTUAL TERRORISTS that murdered innocent people! That is as irrational as it gets. As much I as dislike Fox News, I would never equate them to terrorists or murderers.

edit on 4 1 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Proving once again race privilege is the main occupation of racists in favor of ignoring that the only true privilege is wealth and class based.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Comments pertaining to playing chess with pigeons comes to mind here.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join