It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Is it true Smollett said the brothers were wearing 'whiteface' makeup...which is why he thought they were white?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just yesterday I posted this...

So, these charges were dropped by the "Police". Everyone thinks this guy is getting away with what he did. The crimes that he perpetrated were on a Federal level though. Is it not reasonable to assume that the FBI may now get involved? I'm having a hard time believing that this guy is just going to walk. You know how Trump is, he is silent about all of his moves and never gives his plans away. They just drop like bombs. Maybe this will be another case of that.

Today I get this on my FB Page.

President Trump announces FBI, Justice Dept. probe of Jussie Smollett case

Pretty sure business is about to pick up and Trump is about to wipe that smile right of Smollette's face.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't think so. I never heard anything of the sort anyways.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why does him getting off enrage you? Why do you personalize it so?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
In case it wasn't posted in this thread today..

"Did Smollett rat out Hollywood and is this why the FBI’s top agents and squads investigating child sex crimes were called to intervene?"

The Theory: truepundit.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narcolepsy13

What is the meaning of life itself?

㊗️

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Because he tried to paint trump supporters as kkk members looking to string random black people up and start a race war. If you were falsely called a racist routinley for no good reason you would be enraged too.

That is about the most disgusting act I can think of. And he still won’t admit guilt when everyone with an IQ over 80 knows he is guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Jussie Smollett - Michael Obama humor.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
And
a reply to: IAMTAT

Savannah Guthrie questions Jussie Smollett’s lawyer, Tina Glandian, on his recollection of his attackers, believed to be the Osundairo brothers, Smollett’s acquaintances who are of Nigerian descent. Smollett told police his attackers had white or pale skin. Glandian says it’s “not implausible” the brothers had white makeup on.

Ju ssie Smollett’s lawyer suggests brothers may have worn whiteface

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Lady Justice is a victim of Smollest and run.
Open gangster cronyism Chicago style.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Because he tried to paint trump supporters as kkk members looking to string random black people up and start a race war. If you were falsely called a racist routinley for no good reason you would be enraged too.

That is about the most disgusting act I can think of. And he still won’t admit guilt when everyone with an IQ over 80 knows he is guilty.

I think you shot way high on that one! Dial that scope down about 8-9 full clicks!!

The X-ring is down around 30 (right above 'has a pulse').

edit on 3/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: shooterbrody

He should be using the same zeal and public attention for his apology that he used to accuse half the voting public, UNJUSTLY.

But, please, continue to defend and protect this waste of air.

what law states that?
The law of krakatoa?
pffft
lol at differing opinions of the fine being "defending" him
lol
and you accuse others of substance abuse
lolololol

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He broke the law , and lied about it to pinpoint this crime on a specific race with the possible intent of creating racial tension in the society.

People go to prison in the US for way less , yet someone with 16 charges is allowed to walk.

And then there is the big why , The Motive , why you wanna pull such a stunt he shoulda stayed home that night for Netflix and chill.

he chose to step out that day with the intent to do this stuff , no one forced him.

edit on 29-3-2019 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny that people care more about Smollett then seeing the actual Mueller report which could implicate the president in unethical activities. It's comical. This guy can get away with faking a hate crime, while Trump can just sweep the entire report under the rug and act like it's fine.

edit on 3 29 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Funny that people care more about Smollett then seeing the actual Mueller report which could implicate the president in unethical activities. It's comical. This guy can get away with faking a hate crime, while Trump can just sweep the entire report under the rug and act like it's fine.

is that what your programmers told you to think? Perhaps one day, the TDS sufferers will be able to think and reason for themselves.

Good luck, I'll pray for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Rahm now says Jussie committing a hate crime hoax is Trump's fault.

Why do liberals think everyone is stupid but them?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: shooterbrody

He should be using the same zeal and public attention for his apology that he used to accuse half the voting public, UNJUSTLY.

But, please, continue to defend and protect this waste of air.

what law states that?
The law of krakatoa?
pffft
lol at differing opinions of the fine being "defending" him
lol
and you accuse others of substance abuse
lolololol

Note the word I used, "should", not MUST. See, IMO, he SHOULD apologize....not because it is dictated by any law, but because it is the right thing to do when you falsely accuse someone (or an entire group of people) of acting like the KKK.

Isn't that what the left always says in these cases when the color is on the other face?

Substance abuse? Hyperbole much there? Asking "are you drunk" does not denote substance abuse, OMG....you really cannot think clearly can you?

You clearly are defending him based upon your own statements....that is not an assumption on my part. You are just trying to avoid admitting it to yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Rahm now says Jussie committing a hate crime hoax is Trump's fault.

Why do liberals think everyone is stupid but them?

Three words: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
is that what your programmers told you to think? Perhaps one day, the TDS sufferers will be able to think and reason for themselves.

Good luck, I'll pray for you.

You'll pray for me? How about I fart for you? It's just as effective.

Ironic you mention prayer after talking about being programmed!!

Trump has no problem releasing the report? Then WHERE IS IT? Why is it still being suppressed? Sorry, but congress should at the very least be able to see it. I understand if they hold things from the public, but they are taking the word of Trump's lawyer at face value when the last one perjured himself.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Because Trump has NEVER said anything bad about anybody, RIGHT??? Has he apologized for the coast guard white nationalist who devised a plot to assassinate democrat leaders and liberal newscasters right after Trump declared them an enemy of the people? Where is his apology? Oh wait.. Double standards. If this was Obama, y'all would be SCREAMING about unfair treatment and whining about how he's the anti-christ and covering up his misdeeds.

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join