It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Charges Dropped

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Trump won't let it stand

His Tweet
TRUMPS TWITTER COMMENT

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn>>> Ugh. Can you imagine Cory Booker being elected POTUS and then announcing that this piece of work Smollett will be his first lady?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They didn't have time.

The Wicked Wookie of the West stepped in and demanded they drop that S# like a hot rock!

...or else she'd start doin' the Wicked Wookie Watusi on their ass!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krakatoa

oh
so our justice system is to have a sliding scale for fines based on what you can afford?
who are you AOC?

I never said that. What I did say that the fine, to him, is a joke. Since he makes 7 figures annually, a $10,000.00 fine is a joke to him, and similar to an everyday person being charged $10.00. Where did I advocate anything like changing the laws?

Really, get a grip on your paranoia dude. You are the one that lead off with "10k is no joke". To you it's no joke, but to someone making 7+ figures, yes, it is a joke.

So his loss of his bond is of no consequence?
That is an interesting stance.

If he can "afford it or not" should have no bearing n the application of the law.

What he did is crappy.
People claiming he walked free is also crappy.
At least argue that he paid his way out.

Hating him because he is well off is disgusting.

Are you still drunk or just incoherent?

Seriously, you still do not get it do you? I don't advocate those things, and never have. Try to read and comprehend the words, not make up crap to make yourself feel better for writing such an asinine post (sorry, too many big words for you this time).

To anyone making 7+ figures, $10,000.00 is a joke. That is fact....accept it and internalize it's meaning.

As for what he did, yes it was not just crappy but premeditated and intolerant. For someone in his position, doing such a thing just for personal career growth is more than criminal IMO. He purposefully and with malice accused about 50% of this country of being openly bigoted, racist, and homophobic. He attempted to use the justice system and his media clout to create an environment of hate against those people that he disagrees with politically. All for his own self aggrandizement and greedy nature.

Claiming he "paid his dues" should include a public apology to all those millions he accused as well. Anything less is unacceptable IMO. That is not being "crappy" unless of course you support his statements and have your head firmly planted up his backside.

edit on 3/28/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Trump won't let it stand

His Tweet
TRUMPS TWITTER COMMENT

Yeah I saw that

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

~Chicago prosecutor defends dropping charges~

"The court file was not supposed to be sealed. I think what happened was 'the clerk sealed the whole thing," Foxx told ABC7. "We ... do not believe that the court file should be sealed. We believe in transparency, even on difficult situations."

Barrack H. Obamma, who 'Sealed' all aspects of his history and ancestory is putting his finger-prints all over this FF Hoax done by J.Smollet (a bedazzled admirer)

edit on th31155378456528492019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Jussie and Barry may have a past. Just speculation. But the way this went down, I don't think it will just go away.

And if this was the catalyst to taking down Obama and his Chicago politics, it would be amazingly funny. In Chicago.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Trump won't let it stand

His Tweet
TRUMPS TWITTER COMMENT

Hopefully he does better with lock him up than with lock her up.

edit on 56331America/ChicagoThu, 28 Mar 2019 09:56:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Are you still drunk or just incoherent?

nope
just responding to your elitist post

Claiming he "paid his dues" should include a public apology to all those millions he accused as well.

and all this time I thought the scarlet letter was just a pretend made up story

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Kim Foxx is being investigated by the Feds. She has 3 incidences this past year of letting prisoners out of jail in return for $$ donations.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mtnshredder

Kim Foxx is being investigated by the Feds. She has 3 incidences this past year of letting prisoners out of jail in return for $$ donations.

Go figure

That is what happens when you get PC culture appointing or electing DAs

No wonder their gang culture culture of gang violence goes unchecked

We are long overdue for separating. These "people" do not represent the values of mainstream America AKA real Americans AKA actual people.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Bull#.

A county clerk does not just accidentally seal a case that has national interest. And if by some reach of the imagination they did succumb to that level of epic stupidity, then Foxx can go in and unseal the damned thing if she is so concerned about transparency.

She's scurrying about trying to cover her ass, that's all.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Bull#.

A county clerk does not just accidentally seal a case that has national interest. And if by some reach of the imagination they did succumb to that level of epic stupidity, then Foxx can go in and unseal the damned thing if she is so concerned about transparency.

She's scurrying about trying to cover her ass, that's all.

I heard reports on the MSM that it was not only sealed but literally WIPED from the database too.

If true, then that is definitely suspicious behavior and a clear indicator of hiding nefarious behavior.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He should be using the same zeal and public attention for his apology that he used to accuse half the voting public, UNJUSTLY.

But, please, continue to defend and protect this waste of air.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I heard reports on the MSM that it was not only sealed but literally WIPED from the database too.

Yeah, I've seen several articles on that one. This is a local source, which actually has something I've not seen reported anywhere else:

Meanwhile, the brief 2.5 page transcript from Tuesday’s hearing shows that a motion for an “immediate sealing” of Smollett’s criminal records was obtained on the spot.

CBS 2 was told an expungement hearing would take place Wednesday, but it did not. And with the case file erased from the clerk’s office database, it’s not apparent when it will be rescheduled.

Jussie Smollett Case Reports Reveal CPD Paid For Hotel For Brothers Involved In Attack

According to the above excerpt, the information was sealed immediately but still has not yet been expunged. How often are case files sealed, "on the spot?"

Another thing, having the files wiped from the county clerk's database is one thing, but they should still be listed. I wonder if they are still listed there?

If anyone has a PACER account, could you please look into case No. 19CR-3104

That is the case number assigned to his case as per the 16 count indictment. (direct .pdf link)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Apparently Smollett & his team are getting "amped up" about the NAACP Image Awards, and are optimistic Jussie will win for "best supporting actor" or something like that...

Unbelievable...

www.tmz.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Not just half the voting public. 70% of the US that is white he condemned and painted a target on them. This was about race. A noose? The letter? The brothers? If Obama was still in office this might fly but it won't and when the Trump DOJ and FBI look into the MSM and Don Lemon and the rest will call him racist.

This was not just a false accusation. This was a planned event that did not work and was wiped from the record.
edit on Maram31amf0000002019-03-28T11:42:59-05:001159 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: projectvxn

Apparently Smollett & his team are getting "amped up" about the NAACP Image Awards, and are optimistic Jussie will win for "best supporting actor" or something like that...

Unbelievable...

www.tmz.com...

Well, for his portrayal as a gay black man in, "Victim of HATE", he earned some sort of acting award. He was able to convince a state AG to drop and seal 16 felony charges. Not an easy thing for a B-list actor to do actually. Now in the sequel, "The Victim Strikes Back", he will attempt to sue those that charged him with those felonies. Typically, sequels do not do as well as the original....so, there is hope he will crash and burn in that part.

But, stay tuned for the third installment in this epic trilogy, "Return of the CPD".........

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
LOL

"It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough," the statement said.

Link

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Chicago Bills Jussie for $130,000 to recover hoax investigation costs.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join